Lies of a daughter

Among The Trees (King of the Fay)**

Ivey woke up drenched, she was lying on back in a small pond. The sky was clouded the dark clouds that threaten pour. She began to wonder how she got here, the last thing she remembered was her mother coming in her room to check on her like she always did when she locked her room.

There was flashes of a memory but then it faded as quickly as it came. Leaving scenes without context and a feeling of unease.

She slowly crawled out of the pound, her jeans wet and heavy. Braids dripping wet. She would surely catch her death if she stayed in the we jeans for much longer.

Looking around she found herself in a some what familiar place. The castle of ivory, she remembered finding this place the last time she was here. How queer she would find herself again.

This time she was no longer near the bridge she was in fact right outside the staircase that led directly to a balcony. Ivey wanted badly to get out of her wet clothes, so she ran up the stairs.

Once on the balcony Ivey found a locked door, but someone was behind the door. Ivey knocked on the door excitedly, catching the attention of a woman dressed in blue. The woman rushed over and let Ivey in. Looking confused at first,then disgusted. She grabbed Ivey by the arm and pulled her harshly out the sewing room.

"How dare a Flora step foot on his Majesty's Castle, dripping wet no less. Have you no home training? " she paused and looked at Ivey again."Of course not, Your flora.Probably eat out trash and steal from the commonwealth. I wish his highness would banish you from this relm. But he has a soft heart."

They traveled down fo they traveled down 4 sets of stairs down to a dank basement. The older woman through Ivey to the guards.

"Throw this child in with the lot"

"But madam she is -" the guards protested

"Yes rubbish like the twins we caught the other day"

"This is the bride. We cant cage her"

"That is not the bride." The older woman scoffed then turned away to leave the dungeon.

Doyle looked sadly at Ivey. Ivey knew he was only doing his job, so she didnt hold it against him when he held her hand softly and lead her into the cage with the twins.

Petal and Throne wrapped themselves around Ivey, embracing her immediately when the cage door closed. As if it was magic, it probably was, her wet clothes dried on contact. Her body felt warmer then it did. 

When they pulled away Ivey thanked them but burted out what were they doing here?

"We came to warn the king. Your mother was holding you hostage" Petal explained

"Then that old wench caught us before we got a chance to say anything" Throne finished his sisters sentence.

"She called us such awful names" Petal's soft voice cracked slightly.

"She had so much hatered for flora, I personally wouldn't be surprised if she had attracted a gollum."

"Brother they cannot exist in this relm only the human world"

"Our world is being infected by hatred as well maybe not as bad as the human world but soon we will be there. As long as people hold hatred for the Flor as long as people hold hatred for the Flora Gollums will come one day" Throne seemed so wise and mature.

"Why do they hate the flora what happened to flora to make them so hated?" Ivey asked.

"It's a long story." Throne said, dropping his tone.

"Tell me" Ivey did the same.

 

Many years back when the realm still shimmers like gold, a child was born. Her mother a once kind woman was praised for successively earthing a human fay. This child was blessed by man High priestess's and warlocks from the seven relms. Was even blessed by the rayreners creatures. A truly special child.

The child's mother was unstable, she did not wish her child to raised by the Queen of Meadows. So one night she wrapped the child in shimering guaze of the shy and cursed her own child and disappeared from the relms. Taking a child that belong to another when the child was of age.

This woman stole the sky and fuana halfling. Because that woma because that women belong to the Flora the Flora race has been cursed themselves. To this day no one but the king never saw the good in the Flora.

 

Ivey listened carefully but she couldn't understand why the tale felt so familiar to her as if she's heard it before. 

A sharp pain washed over her, it felt as if she was being stabbed by a thousand sharp knifes. Images flashed in her head. Memories of her mother holding her while crying and her mother brewing sleeping tonic in their kitchen flashed over and over. They were important, her mother always dosed her with sleeping tonic whenever there was a full moon. She remembered her mother telling her how dangerous full moons were Ivey and it was for her own good to sleep through them.

"Was yesterday a full moon?" Ivey winced in pain.

Petal and Throne thought for a moment, then shook their heads. Suddenly they grimaced. "Do you feel sick?" Thorne asked.

"I feel like I'm being stabbed, especially in my back" Ivey gasped. A strong throb knocked the wind out of her.

Petal and Throne exchanged looked, they said nothing in return.

"Maybe you should go to sleep" Petal finally said after a few moments of silence.

"I'm not tired"

"You haven't slept in days. Sleep would be better for you, the pain will subside once you wake up"

Ivey looked at them with disbelief, they were acting like her mother.

"I don't want to go to sleep mother!" Ivey shouted 

Something in her head had disconnected, she began shouting at her mother. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Throne and Petal embraced her but Ivey shook them off. "Mum I'm not tired dont touch meI!"

In the small coner Ivey wept hysterically, begging her mother to leave her alone. The pain grew worse washing over violently, she was gasping for air and her vision blurred. She was fading out of consciousness.

"Someone help us!" Petal screamed.

<3

Ivey opened her eyes to find herself in the arms of Chester, Petal and Throne hoved over them. Their chains were gone and the siblings were well dressed for once. It seems like Chester and his staff had taken goid care of them. Ivey felt a bit of relief 

Her body felt light and joy seemed to make her blood sing. She didnt undere why she woke uo feeling joy but she felt a little bad for not listening to Petal and Throne. Back then she was so sure they were thricking her.

"Your scent is back" Petal said softly

"She Fauna"

Chester had a look of pain in his eyes as he held her tightly. It didnt seem like he was going to let her go.

Ivey placed her hand over his face, bringing his eyes to hers. She didnt want him to look like her burdened, she was still angry at him for making her do such cruel magick but Ivey could forgive him.

"I'm sorry" she missed his cheek.

"No I'm sorry.Ivey I only wanted to awaken you and I did so without thinking how it would affect you. I let you back to your mum without thinking how unblanced she was. I out you in danger. This is all my fault".

Ivey kissed his cheek again. "I wouldn't listen anyway"

Petal and Throne exchanged looks again and left the room, giving them a chance of privacy but the siblings both laughed as they left.

When Chester let her go Ivey held his hand, it kind of felt like the day she met him. She was nervous and giddy..

Something felt stiff on Ivey back, they moved by themselves. Ivey twirled to Chester "Do I have?"

A smile big as life danced on Ivey's face. Chester smirked very pleased with her reaction. It was like she was accepting her lineage.

Ivey nearly cried when she saw her light violet wings, they glimmered as the gusted and stretched.They looked like her braids. They made her look other worldly, she never seem herself as beautiful as she did now.

Chester took her hand and kissed her hand, he dropped to one knee. "Ivey pleaseI stay here with me"

"I cant"

"Why not?"

"Because I have to settle a few things back home" she said with serious tone.

"Then I shall assist you"

Ivey sighed in relief, she pulled him up and landed a kiss on his lips. Ivey unware with what she was doing sealed the bond with Chester and herself.