Reverse Outcome!

Reverse Outcome!

Mirai was more frustrated than before. This was the third times she got second place. First in Science Fair competition, second in the sport event and the last one was what she currently holding, the trophy for the singing competition. She cannot stand it anymore. She want to take revenge against Ryosuke for making her lost 3 times in the row.

“Yamada...if I get first place during this mid semester test, promise me that you will follow everything I want. No back out, okay?” Mirai was challenging Ryosuke. She felt very confident this time she will win.
“Ii yo…I will follow everything, every order you give me.” Ryosuke just smirked as her. Then he added, “You think you gonna win against me? Think again Ni-san!”


That sentence totally boiled Mirai like an egg. Now, she was very angry. “I will make you pay for it, Ryosuke. Just wait.”

Ryosuke thought that was very brave of her to challenge him like that. “So, what is for me if I win this challenge?” He turned around again before walked to his classroom. “The opposite…I will follow you order. So do we have a deal?”

“Yes…yo.ro.shi.ku…Ni-san!” He teased Mirai again.

She was planning to use every sources she had to make sure she can beat him in this mid test. She already knew that Ryosuke was the best student of the entire school. She also knew that was a very stupid action to start with. But her pride made she did it. Her position was endangered. Everyone will call her ‘Ni-san’ because of her usual defeat to Ryosuke in no time.

----------------

The time of the mid test was finally come. “Shida…are you sure you are ready enough to beat me?” He made fun of her again.

“Of course. I use all of my free time so that I can beat you. So you better get ready.” She replied back.
Both of them entered the exam hall. The exam began after 10 minutes.

----------------

One week later after the test, the result was announced. Mirai speeding her pace to the ranking board.

  1. Yamada Ryosuke
  2. Shida Mirai
  3. Aizawa Mana
  4. ……………….

     

This cannot be happening. Eventhough, Mirai tried her utmost best, she still got second place. Now she really want to hide in a hole that no one can find her.

Before she could got away from the ranking board, someone grabbed her hand, as expected, Ryosuke.
“Where do you think you are going, Ni-san?” Ryosuke smirked evilly.

“No-no where… just I want to go back to my class.”

“Do you think you can fool me? You want to run away from the challenge right. Now, it’s your lost. You are the one who said no back out, right?”

“OF COURSE!! This is Shida Mirai… I never run away from my bet. So tell me what you command, Yamada!”

“Good. That’s more like it.Tomorrow is Saturday. You just wait at your house at 8 o’clock and I will come and pick you up. Don’t tend to run away. I’m watching you! ”

Ryosuke instructed Mirai. Mirai felt a little bit scare of Ryosuke right now. Just thinking what Ryosuke will do to her tomorrow already made her out of her mind.

--------------

“Ding…dong…” Ryosuke ringed the bell. Mirai’s mum open the door.

“Oh… It’s you Yamada-kun. Long-time no see. How’s your parents doing? Genki?”

“They are in a good health Shida-san. Thanks for asking.”

“What bring you here? It’s just 7.30 a.m. You wake up so early in Saturday ne?”

“I want to ask you permission to take Mirai-san out today. We have some plans to do today.” Ryosuke answered politely. Mrs. Shida felt Ryosuke was the cutest thing right infront of her, very polite and very handsome young bouy to be friend with her daughter. Mrs. Shida just be friend with Ryosuke’s mum when they met at PTA’s meeting at school a year ago.

“Ah…thank God you come and ask Mirai for some activity. I always been worried about her. What she only knew is study…study…study… I worried about her social life. She just a teenager. She need to enjoy more...”

“You don’t have to worry about her. Just leave it to me…makasete kudasai!” Ryosuke smiled to assured Mrs. Shida.

“So…where is Mirai-san? I still do not see her yet.” Ryosuke’s eyes searching through the living room and the kitchen.

“Mirai? It’s Saturday right? She usually wake up at 10. How about you go upstair to wake her up. Her room is first one on the left.”

“Is it really okay for me to wake her up?” Ryosuke felt a bit concern to go to a girl’s room…

“Daijoubu…just go…I give you my full permission.”

Ryosuke climbed the stair carefully. He also felt really nervous to go to her crush room.

“Yamada-kun, tanomu yo!” Mrs. Shida whispering to herself.

--------------

“Tock…tock…tock…” Ryosuke knocked the door. “ Oiii Shida…get up…are you tend to run away?”
Mirai who just going to open her eyes slowly, heard Ryosuke’s voice on her door, made her eyes want to pop out.

She screaming from inside, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

“I came to pick you up. Now is already 7.55 a.m.  Open the door so I can get in” Ryosuke shouted back.

“I still not done. Can you wait down stair?”

“Okay…don’t make wait for you. I hate waiting for people. Hayaku!” Ryosuke ran down the stair.

--------------

15 minutes later...

“Gomen Yamada…I overslept.” Mirai apologized. She scared Ryosuke will be angrier than usual.

“It’s okay…Sa ikou…” Ryosuke just smiled, he took a toast on the table and put in Mirai’s mouth.

“Ittekimasu…” they both said and ran out of the house.

--------------

A black luxurious car parked in from of Mirai’s house. Ryosuke pulled Mirai’s hand to get in the car.

Mirai hesitated to get in. “Yamada, whose car is this? It’s look like very expensive.”

“Of course it’s mine. Ahh…stop talking! Get your in here!”

Mirai still hesitated and also scared. But she tried to brave herself to get in.

“Are you try to kidnap me?” Mirai asked without a second taught. What she really knew that, like in drama, people usual used dark vehicle for kidnapping. She cannot process anything right now except the kipnapping scene in her head.

“HUH? Are you baka ka? Why would I kidnap you? I did ask for your permission right? Kidnappers do not do that!! AHO!”

Ryosuke whispered to himself. “Although I really want to kidnap you forever…” Mirai didn’t seem to hear that because she still confused of the situation.

“Jaa…where are we going?”

“To the Super Adventure Land!!” Ryosuke beamed at her. That was the first time Mirai saw Ryosuke’s smile so radiantly made her heart beat skipped. She always saw frown on his face at any time anywhere.

“To-to what? That famous new theme park opened last month?” Mirai felt very excited to go there also. But she continued to ask, “But Yamada, I heard the park is really expensive, daijoubu ka?”
“You don’t have to worry about that! You just have to follow my orders today. Remember that only!”

--------------

They arrived at the theme park. Both of them look like a child to be given a full bag of candy, with a giant teddy bear. Both of them felt really excited.

“Shida, Let’s ride the roller coaster!”
      “Shida…lets get in the haunted mansion!!”

“Shida…the spinning cup…the merry go round…”
      “Shida…this one…that one…”

Mirai just followed all Ryosuke’s desires. What he wanted to ride, what he wanted to play… Mirai not feel burden at all to follow all that. She just too happy to see Ryosuke like that. He was just like a different person.

They then rested at one ice cream stand to catch a fresh air after a long ride.

“Ne…Yamada…I want to ask this since the first game we played, who are those black suit guys that just about 50 meters from us? I think they are following us..” Mirai said it like almost whispering, afraid those guys will hear her.

“Hahaahha…what with the accurate 50 meters? So you did notice. Of course you will. Everyone will notice with the type of suits and sunglasses in this environment. They are my bodyguards…”

“Bodyguards? Are you some sort of famous person? Iya…iya…I know you are clever and everything…that doesn’t make you having bodyguards.” Mirai still shaking her head looking for answers.

“Have you heard of Yamada’s Group?”

“Ofcourse… the biggest telecommunication company whole Japan… you Yamada…Yamada’s Group? Ehhhh…You are the son of the CEO of the company?”

Mirai shouted quite loud the part of the son of the company. Ryosuke quickly cover with his hand.

“Baka…are you intend to tell everyone here?” They both back to the whispering mode.

“It’s just this to surprising… you come to Hikari Koukou, that is just a very common school, not those like famous private schools” Mirai still noticed those suit guys still guarding them.

“Hey…do you want to escape from them?” Mirai giving a suggestion.

“Wh-what? You do not under estimate them. They all are black belt in tae kwon do, karate, judo and a lot more that I don’t know.”

“We do not run forever silly, we just temporary escape. I felt suffocated with their staring eyes. I felt really sorry for you.”

“Temporary?”

“Run..now!!!”

Mirai pulled Ryosuke’s hand and ran as fast as they can. They managed to lose them. When they stopped running, Mirai’s realized they were in front of the ferris wheel.

“Great! Let’s ride, Yamada! Let’s make today the best day as ever happen!!”

--------------

Mirai’s pulled Ryosuke into the cabin. The wheel started rotating. She suddenly realized Ryosuke didn’t move one bit from his seat.

“Ne Yamada…are you afraid of height?”

“Ba-baka!! Who is afraid!!” Ryosuke still denying. But Mirai knew from Ryosuke’s action he was afraid.
Mirai moved close to Ryosuke and hold his hand.

“Wh-what are you intend to do?”


“You can just hold my hand until the ride is done. Yamada gomen ne..I do not know you are afraid of height”

The wheel suddenly stop rotating. It’s common because they want the passengers to enjoy the view, also the new group were getting in below.

Mirai’s felt Ryosuke’s grip was stronger than before. Mirai’s laughed to him.

“Urusai…” Ryosuke’s cheek a bit red.

“Yamada…thank you for bringing me here today. I thought you gonna make me do all sort of things like chores and homeworks… arigatou!” Mirai smiled at him.

Ryosuke can’t hold it any longer. Mirai was too cute for him to let go. “Shida…It’s me who want to thank you for accompany me to come here. I do not have anyone to ask. My parents are always busy. I was left alone at home. Of course I will not make you do all of that… because I love you…beside I already have maids to do all that.”

“Be-because of what?” Mirai heard clearly what Ryosuke just said.

“What did I said?” He asked back.

“You said you like me?”

“Ahh…that..ar..ano…” Ryosuke started stuttering. He didn’t realize he already confessed to Mirai.

“Shida..one last order…May I kiss you?”

“You are so cute right now that I feel very guilty not allowing…Yes~”

They both kissed. As they broke the kiss, the cabin’s door opened.

“Miss and mister can get out right now. Thank you for riding the wheel..”

Both Ryosuke and Mirai got out of the cabin with both faces as red as tomato. They laughed and they kissed again.

~Owari~~~~~~






What do you think about this ending? Which one do you prefer? Mirai’s win or Mirai’s loss? Do leave me comments ..Thanks again for reading!!