Two

The Concept Of Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guy held out a hand to her and she took it as he help her stand back up

“Are you okay?” He ask her again looking at her trying to find any injuries

“No, no I’m fine. Just shocked maybe” 

“Are you sure?” His face looked worried. “Yes, I am sure. Why are you in a rush anyway?” Hyemi says dusting her clothes.

“I think I saw my friend earlier and I really need to meet him so I ran and kinda bump into you, sorry about that” He says grinning at her.

“Oh it’s okay, go find him then” Hyemi says stepping away

“How do you know it’s a guy?” The guy narrowed his eyes at her and Hyemi shrugged “Just a wild guess” And he gave her the biggest grin she has ever seen before

“Okay then, Later!” The guy run again. Hyemi shakes her head and think to herself how come someone be as happy and as energetic as that guy.

After finsihing her registration and getting her room keys and the university’s map Hyemi head down to her dorm room. He building is similar to Chansung’s dorm but it much more packed and noisy.

Hyemi turn and found her room, room 305 and notice that the door is open so she push it and found a girl with her back to her opening the window. Not long after that she notice her presence and smile at her

“Hey! You must be my roommate!” She says walking to her and extending her hand to Hyemi “Kang Ha Ra, music major” Hyemi shake her hand “Choi Hye Mi, international relation” Hara has a nice wide smile and her short hair that falls to her shoulders and she wears minimum make up but her pink lips and rosy cheeks looks so cute and compliment her child-like getup.

“You’re taking the right side if you don’t mind. Mine is already decorated” He pointed at her side of the room that surprisingly look cute with a touch of colors.

“Where are your bags?” Hara ask closing the door behind her. “On the way, It suppose to arrived here next week” Hara nods and they launch into a full conversation after that.

Hyemi woke up early the next day, she wanted to explore the university for a bit before her first class. It was Monday morning, her first class is still in an hour. The university is pretty in the spring, the cool breeze doesn’t seem to effect Hyemi because her warm sweater and jeans she wore today. She pass the administration office and saw a jogging track and she was surprise to see someone already running laps.

Hyemi took a seat at one of the bleachers at the top while looking at the guy, he looked focused with his earphones on. It doesn’t look like he’s practicing or anything he’s just running because he wants to.

The guy look so cool in his running jacket and his big eyes and brown hair that looked a bit curly. He looked familiar somehow so Hyemi moved a few bleachers up front nearing him to see his features better.

The guy running notice Hyemi’s presence and caught her eyes. Hyemi was shocked so she just looked away too frozen at the moment to run away,

“Hey, mind if you pass that water bottle for me?”

Hyemi look to the direction of the voice and the guy running was infront of her pointing at the water bottle next to her. Hyemi was dazed with his cute smile for a bit until she notice he’s waiting for her

“Um, yeah. Sure” Hyemi grabbed the water bottled next to her and hand it to him.

“Thanks” He open the lid and drink the water, his breath heavy. Hyemi couldn’t stop staring, this guy is breathtaking.

“Are you new here?”  The guy ask and Hyemi nods. “Exploring?” and Hyemi nods again. She seems to lost her voice as he sat next to her.

“I’m Nichkhun” He says extending his hand to her “Hyemi” She manage to say.

“You’re not the talking type are you?” Nichkhun joked “Um..” Nichkhun laugh looking at her confused expression. She looks cute with a denim shirt and white sweaters and black jeans and she wears this dazed look that complimented her big eyes.

“Well Hyemi, I gotta run. My class is in an hour” Nichkhun says noticing the time “But didn’t you just run?” Hyemi joked and Nichkhun smile “You have a point there” He says winking and wave her goodbye.

Hyemi sat there for a while after her encounter with Nichkhun

oh my god how can someone look that good?

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter