Three

The Concept Of Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Thursday when Chansung found Hyemi standing alone in the parking lot, she’s holding her phone in one hand and her eyes scanning the area. He look at the girl near her and couldn’t help the smile on his lips.

“Hyemi!” He called out and Hyemi turn her back and her face brighten and she wave at him. “What are you doing?” He ask while walking to her direction “I’m waiting for my stuff” She says as he stand next to her.

“It’s a little late you know” Chansung look at the time and it reads 9 and Hyemi nods “I know” Chansung stood next to her and they exchange small talks and he notice that she’s been hugging herself from time to time. The weather is a bit windy today and he notice that she’s only wearing a long sleeve t-shirt, skirt and tights with her sneakers. He even caught her shivering.

“Are you okay?” He ask worried and Hyemi just nods, checking her phone again. Still no call.

“Here” Hyemi look up and see Chansung offered his jacket to her. “Hm?” She ask him and he just shove it in her hands “You’re cold. I can tell” He says giving her an ignorant look “But-“ Chansung shake his head “It’s okay.” Hyemi weigh the jacket in her hand, she had to admit she’s freezing so she slowly put the jacket on looking at Chansung and he just nodded.

Chansung won’t admit it but he love looking how she looked in his jacket. Yes, it is a bit long for her but he love that even more, after wearing it she still hugged the jacket and even bury her face to it’s collar. Chansung couldn’t help the grin on his face as he continue to watch her.

Then she sees it, a black car with a familiar license plate and Hyemi couldn’t help to run to it when it stopped. Chansung was a taken aback with her suddenly running so Chansung tried his best to catch up to her.

Chansung looked at the pair infront of him. Hyemi is talking to a tall guy with tanned skin in a suit, he could tell that he is older than her. And he suddenly feel uneasy looking at the way he look at her. Chansung begin jogging to them as the guy pulled out some luggage and boxes.

“And where is your dorm?” Chansung heard as he approach the pair

“It’s not that far from here oppa” Hyemi says tugging her luggage and the guy nods taking some of the boxes in his hands.

Oppa?  Chansung frown hearing the word. Who’s the guy? Relatives? Friend? Boyfriend? Chansung couldn’t help cringing at the thought.

Chansung fake cough and that get their attention. And Hyemi just smile at him. “I’ll carry this to your dorm then?” Hyemi nods when the guy ask. Feeling uneasy, Chansung took the boxes from the guy’s hand and both of them give him a strange look

“Um.. only students are allowed to enter, right Hyemi?” Hyemi just blinked at him and Chansung quickly grab anything he could fit into his hands “I could help too” He says to Hyemi, Hyemi just nods at his offer.

“Lead the way then” The guys says motioning to him.

Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter