2nd Story: Accidental meeting or….

Our Merry Go Round

I don’t know how to answer that question. I want to say no. but I can’t. Not because I can’t find my voice but I a little bit of curiosity crawling in my heart. Why he come in my dream after we met? Why I want to reply his greeting in my dream when usually I just keep quiet or even crying in my dream? And why after he comes in my dream I meet him again now? As I repeating those questions in my head, I keep staring at him behind my onnie back.

“YA! Stop looking at my sister! can’t you see that she is afraid?”onnie start yelling at him “Yoona, why don’t you go to daddy and find yourselves a pair of shoes? Ok? I will meet you there after choosing sneakers in here” onnie pushing me towards dad that waiting in the other part of the store.

“Bye, yoona! We will meet again later!” he waving at me and giving me his eyesmile and I run towards my dad. I really afraid that maybe he comes into my dream is not an accident but maybe… just maybe… he can comes into someone dream if he wants…  because if that’s not the reason why he say that we will meet again later?  It’s sooooo scary.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“Ya! park jung so! I have to warn you again. My sister afraid of stranger and I don’t want her to cry because of you” after Im Yoona left, her sister, my friend Im Yoora, start to gives her usual preach.

“Yoora… I know that she’s afraid of stranger that’s why whenever I saw her inside your dad car waiting for you I never come to her and greet her. I just hoping that maybe someday she’ll come to our class and I can introduce myself nicely. So that I’m no longer a stranger but her sister classmate” I have to explain to Yoora again what I already explain to her last night.

“But her sister classmate that she only meet once is also an example of a stranger.” She rolled her eye at me, like she already explain more than once.

“that’s why I need to meet her again in order to be her acquaintance not a stranger… please… let me meet her one more time” I started begging to her.

“Nope. Yesterday is a mistake that will never happen again in the future. And I’m not sure whether today meeting is accidental or you start to become her stalker.”  

“YA! You really think that I capable of doing something like that?? I fall in love with her ever since I saw her picture with you. And it’s my ” “ha! Don’t make me laugh! You fall in love with my sister? You just want to like what you done to heechul lil sisters. I warn you one last time don’t disturb my sister. I said this not only as her sister but also as her mother.” And there she goes, leaving me without giving me time to explain.

Im yoora is my classmate and I know that when her little sister Yoona was 3 years old, their mother left them without any explanation and since that day she become Yoona’s bestfriend, sister and mother. She already explained that to me ever since I ask her who the girl beside her in the picture is. I thought she is her friend and I want to tell her that that girl keep coming to my dream since the last semester of my  3th grade in elementary school. But when she explained who that girl is, I kept silent and didn’t tell her.

After that I keep on asking Yoora about her sister and ask her whether the three of us can go to cinema or amusement park together with my big sister, since she really wants to have a little sister, but Yoora kept saying no and started giving me preach about how her sister is afraid of stranger.

Just because of seeing how I suddenly become closer with Yoora, my best friend,Heechul ,thought that I like Yoora and I scream NO with capital N and O. I explain that I want my bride to be 7 years younger than me. I add after a pause that maybe 11 years younger than me is better and wink at him. But suddenly he gives me a warning with a punch in my face to stay away from his baby sisters, Jessica and Krystal the love of his life, just because I tease Jessica when she called him with her dolphin voice. But who can blame Heechul? For him,his sisters are the prettiest girls in the whole universe and some day the two of them will be crowned miss universe. (I even make a bet with Yoora about it, I said heechul sister will never be miss universe or I have to buy 2000 pieces of fish shape cake for Yoora and Yoona)

So, when yesterday I saw Yoona in front of my classroom. It feels like god suddenly answers all my prayers. I really want to meet Yoona. Not because I want to , like what Yoora accusing me of,but I just want to know her in the real life. Because I know her in my dream and the girl in my dream is her but also not her. The girl in my dream is always smiling at me and laughing at my stories even though sometimes that story is not really funny. Yoona that I know from Yoora stories is the same with the girl in my dream. But the girl I met yesterday is not her. Yoona that I saw yesterday is afraid of the world, she is afraid to share her smile with other people; she is hiding behind her sister and hoping that her sister protecting her forever.

I don’t know why I dreamt of her but my grandma once said if you keep on dreaming about something or someone more than one, it a sign that it’s belong in your life. Maybe not immediately but someday it will find it’s way to your life. Therefore, I take those dreams as a sign that Im Yoona, Im Yoora little sister is belongs in my life not immediately but someday. And that’s why I don’t want to be a stranger in her eyes. I want her to fill comfortable with me, I want her to trust me the way she trust her friends and the most important thing, I want to be the part of her world even though I’m not yet the center of her world.

I think I need all the patience available  in this whole world to wait until Yoona can show me her smile in real life.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

“Onnie~”

“huum? Why yoona?” but she didn’t look at me but keep cutting the magazine

“does he have a superpower that can come into  other people dream?”

“who? Moon Heejunnim? I think so. He always come to my dream at night” she start to make put more picture to her pencil case now but I grab the half finished pencil case to grab her attention

“onnie~ can’t you listen to me~ it’s not about onnie idol ,moon heejunnim~”

“Ok ok. So? Who can come to other people dream?”

“um~ hmm~ someone that I met once. Is that weird?”

“oho~ who is he? Your classmate? Who? Jaemin? Joongkok? Myungsoo? Tell me~”

“ummm~ hmm~ just a someone I met accidentally. I don’t even know his name” I feel bad lying to my onnie but if I tell her, she will tease me again like yesterday

“is he handsome?”

 “ummm~ not that handsome but he always smiling”

“do you like him?” onnie catshire smile started to show

“I… I don’t know. I didn’t talk to him. That’s mean I don’t like him right onnie? But he comes to my dream. That’s mean I don’t hate him”

“aigooo~ our yoona. You still in your 4th grade now right? Don’t think about that too much. Just concentrate on your study and your dance class. You said there will be a contest next month right?”

“oh my god. I forget to practice that move. Jimin will kill me. Good night onnie~” I kiss her cheek, give her back her pencil case that full of moon heejun picture and run straight to my room or Jimin and Eunjung  will kill me if I can’t remember Eugene moves in “dreams come true” choreography again.

 

“Im Yoona~ why you didn’t answer my call yesterday?” Jimin hugs me from behind and Eunjung sit in front of me

“Jimin, that’s not important! Today we will practice our choreography again right? We only have 3 weeks to practice and make sure that our moves are perfect” Eunjung stare at me

“I know I know… I will practice really hard. ‘I’m your girl’ choreography is better than this one. Should we dance to that 2 songs? Can’t we just choose one of it?” I started begging to Eunjung again

“Nope. If we want to be scouted together as a group at the contest, we must master our choregraphy perfectly so that people will think that we’re little S.E.S since we have you our little Eugene”

“and we can meet with Tony oraboni every time at the practice room” Jimin started to daydreaming again.

“Ok ok .I got it. I will practice hard every single day. So that you can meet with your Tony oraboni” I stare at Jimin “and we can be scouted together since I can’t stand in front of audience without the two of you” I smile while holding Eunjung hands. “But now… ms Dong is coming so let’s talk about the details later ”

 

Jimin! I dreamt last night and the night before and it’s strange. Someone comes in my dream I write in a paper and I throw it to Jimin. She read, reply and throw it again

I dreamt about Tony oraboni every night. Who comes to your dream? Moon heejun oraboni? Kangta oraboni? Jang woo hyun oraboni? Or Lee jaewon oraboni? Don’t you dare to dream about that sechs kies (˃˂)  I just laugh, Jimin and her love for H.O.T. I like them too but not a hardcore like Jimin or Onnie

No… it just I met with someone and after that meeting, he keep coming in my dream… isn’t it strange? >.< and I throw again

is that someone a boy? Is he cute? What grade is he? 5 grade?  She throw the paper and smirk at me

yup. A little. I won’t tell. And no. but don’t you find it strange that he comes in my dream?

How  could I analyze whether it’s strange or not  if you won’t share the details? Come on… tell me… you won’t ask me if you don’t want to share…. -.- She gaves me her puppy face begging me to give her the answer

I shake my head as a no…  and suddenly a hand taking the paper from me

“Im Yoona and Kim Jimin, come to teacher office after today class end” Ms Dong said in front of the class “and Kim Ji min please continue reading the passage that Mina read” If I have a superpower, I really want to turn back the time since its too embarrassing having Ms Dong read our letter.

 

“Im Yoona, Kim Jimin, How many times should I tell both of you that you have to concentrate at the subject that I teach? I know learning our own language is boring but still you have to learn about it” I just kept looking at the floor because her question is not really a question since she asked the same question last week and the week before and the week before that

“I thought last time punishment was not really a punishment for both of you so the two of you keep sending each other a letter in my class. So, since the two of you really like to write… I want both of you to write something as your punishment…”  I keep praying in my head…please god, not the ‘I won’t send letter to each other during the class again and promise to concentrate to the lecture’ kind of writing again… “both of you should submit a short story consist of 2,000 words. You can write any topic you want but both of you need to submit it 2 days from now”  Omo, that’s worse than write the same word for 10 pages.

“But ms. Dong, we also need to write a letter to ourselves that needs to be submit the day after tomorrow. And we need to memorize the multiplication table for tomorrow mini test. And in addition to that ,we also need to write our diary every day… can’t you just ask us to write that we’re sorry and we won’t do it again just like last time?” jimin start to beg

“no, because last time both of you submit 10 pages but each pages has different hand writing. So I’m sure that a lot of people were helping you. So, this time you need to write something, ok? Maybe you can write short essay about multiplication table, jimin? So it can help you memorize it. Both of you can go now” Ms dong just smile at us and we nod and go back to our class where eunjung is waiting to practice.

“hing~ how could she knew that a lot of people helping us last time” Jimin throw her body to her chair

“of course she knows,she’s our teacher after all. But… she wouldn’t know that sometimes we play go stop after school, right?” I look at eunjung and she knocked our head

“Babo! She taught your sister, my brothers, and your twin sisters, of course she can recognize their writing”

“I see” Jimin and I say it at the same time

“so, let’s start our practice! From eternal love, I’m your girl and lastly dreams come true. And Yoona… if you wrong again… you have to buy us ice cream”

“Ok. I will do all the moves right” I smile at Jimin and she smirk at me

 

 

“Yoona~ I want pig bar ” Jimin shout

“don’t forget watermelon bar for me”

“I know I know” I close the door and go to mini market near our school

“hing~ only that move. That one move, I hate it” I grumble while going to mini market

I open the freezer and grab 2 pig bars and one watermelon bar. “Yoona?” that voice again… he can’t be here right?

“mini yoora~ yoona, do you want to buy all of this? Is it enough?” I turn and his smile almost blinds me. All I can do is nodding my head.

“Ok, I’ll pay for this” and there he goes…running to the cashier. Is he a stalker? Why is he here?