Hongbin's Tale

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slumped on the bed after a long day of filming my new drama series. Not about to mention that I disliking it, nope, acting is a part of my career. But, the unstoppable filming session during this early year seriously take all of my strength. Fortunately, Vixx is on holiday now. So, I'll not end up myself being hospitalize due the tight schedules.

I threw my bag beside me as I lay on the bed and I promised myself that I won’t let anything bothering me in my lack break time. Thanks God that my members busying themselves with their own schedule so they weren’t coming to the dorm at these late hours.

But, after 5 minutes of laying comfortably on the bed and ready to sleep, I heard my phone was vibrating, a signal that there was an incoming text message. I exhaled slowly as I lazily take the phone from inside my bag. I’m ready to curse the sender for suddenly interrupting my precious time. But as I unlocked the screen and read the message, suddenly I got my power back as I jumped from my bed, grabbed my hoodie that hanging on the wall before rushed out from the dorm.

***

 

I stepped forward and let myself come inside the place before staring at my surrounding.

There was a large couch to the far left side of the room, pressing against the pastel walls. There was a small kitchen and a black dining table with six chairs. There was also a LCD flat screen hanging on the wall.

"You've come," a husky female voice sounded and it made me snapped out. I turned to the source of the voice, and I got myself startled more since I found her messy face. Her eyes were reddish and swollen, while her lips pale and dried.

'She must be crying...' I thought wistfully to myself. 'Maybe it was because of him? But, again?'

"Please take your seat, Bin," she noticed that I was staring at her, so she awkwardly asked me to come closer to her.

I nodded my head before sitting next to her. A pregnant silent suddenly created between us since I was not sure what should I say about her presence. But something shameful happened and it caused my cheeks reddened in a second. My stomach groaned and I just remembered that I didn’t eat anything since this morning.

I heard a soft giggle coming from my left side and I really wanted to bury myself because of it. ‘She must be thinking that visual position isn’t suitable for me anymore.’

“I have ramyun. Let me cook it for you,” she said.

“No, Eunji. I—“

Before I could refuse her offer, she already walked toward the kitchen and prepares the instant food for me. I decided to wait for her in my previous place and I used the chance to staring at her.

She only wore a plain white shirt and pants, and she had her hair in ponytails. Though her face was looking miserable because of crying, I still found that she’s cute.

We’re 93liner and she’s a close friend of my hyungs, N and Leo, but we never know each other except changing greets and bows whenever we’ve met up during the music show. But, as if fate was coming on us, finally we’ve met at the right time -- during Jiyeon’s party couple months ago and eventually I ended up being friend with her. Naturally, we’re becoming closer and closer since she was so friendly and nice to talk to. So, every time I needed someone to talk to, besides sharing with my members, I ended up chatting with her through KakaoTalk. Soon, I realized that I slowly developing a special feeling on her.

But I should keep this feeling inside my heart since I know that she’s in love with someone already. She ever told me that she had a crush, a big one with LA guy from GOT7, Mark Tuan. That could do the martial art perfectly on the stage. I used to know him when Vixx and his group happened to do dance collaboration during the year-end festival. He’s a nice guy, a cool one to be exact. So, many girls can’t keep their eyes off of him. I bitterly should admit it that the girl that I had a crush on, fell for that adorable guy too.

“Here’s for you,” once again, I snapped out from my own thought as she handed a bowl of ramyun for me. “Be careful. It still hot,” she said while curling a smile on her face.

“Thank you,” I said, half whispering while starting to eat the delicious food.

“You must be very hungry after the tight filming session,”

I glance at her direction to found out that she was staring at me while I was eating. “Yeah,” I let out a chuckle as I chewing the noodle inside of my mouth.

She let out a sigh before slowly taking a controller and switching on the television. It was airing some Korean drama, and another silent was creating again between us.

“How’s Taekwoon Oppa? He told me that he really missed his home,” she spoke out without moving her gaze from the television screen.

“Yes, he had a chance to visit his family during New Year’s holiday. I envied him so much because I wanted to give a visit to my family too,” I pouted while finishing my meals.

“I feel what you’ve felt, Bin. I missed my mother so much, but our schedule and the long distance sometimes force me to keep strong,” this time, she let a thin smile curve on her lips. “But, don’t be sad. Our family must be proud of us.”

I was taken aback because she suddenly patted my shoulder. I let my gaze met hers, and I clearly see that there’s something that she really wanted to talk about with me.

I put the empty bowl on the table in front of us, before put my gaze back to her. “What happened with you? I guess there’s something that you need to share with me till you suddenly asked me to come here?”

And the smile on her face suddenly vanished. She slowly turns her face to the right side. “I…” she held her words while biting her bottom lips nervously.

I kept staring at her as I waiting her to continuing her words.

“I need a partner,” she said while got up from her seat.

“Partner? For what?” I blinked my eyes repeatedly as I let my eyes following her movements. I saw her walking to the kitchen before stop her pace right in front of the freezer. She opened it and took some bottles from inside of it. My eyes widened right after I clearly saw that it was soju.

“Yah, Jung Eunji. Don’t say that you want me to accompany you as a drinking partner?!” I yelled and she just shrugged off before walking back to her previous place with 4 bottles of soju on her hands.

“2 bottles for you, and the others for me,” she place it in front of me, signaling me to open it, and ignoring my shocking face.

“A-are you sure?”

She nodded. “2 bottles won’t make you drunk, Bin. Come on,” she took one bottle then handed it on me.

“But you won’t end up kissing me, wouldn’t you?”

“Yah!” she landed a light slap on my left arm and I couldn’t help for not laughing because I successfully bad drinking habit. “Don’t dream too much, Lee. I only kissed someone that I love,” she stuck out her tongue before opened the first bottle of soju.

How I wish that she knew my heart was suddenly aching by hearing her latest remark.

“So, you don’t love this adorable Vixx’s visual?” I dare myself to ask as I grabbed my bottle.

“A bit,” she said nonchalantly while glanci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter