Finding A Way

Unanswered *ON HOLD*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom


It’s still early in the morning when Yugyeom went out of his house and made way to meet his friend at the local coffeeshop. They‘d chosen to ignore the fact that they actually had school today and decided to have some fun for the day.

 

Whenever they chose to skip a day they would still wear their school uniform just in case so the chance they’d get caught red handed by their parents wouldn't be as big if they wore their uniforms like they were supposed to.

The streets were awfully quiet beside the chirping sound of a bird or two. Yugyeom looked up only to realise he had almost arrived at his destination.


Looks like my feet already know where they need to go.

 

The boy made his way into the coffeeshop the two of them were supposed to meet. Yet no sign of him at all. Reaching for his phone out of his pocket to text Kunpimook he glanced at the clock hanging in the coffeeshop Yugyeom knew all too well. Why is he always late?

 

"YUGYEOOOMM!"

 

He'd recognize that voice anywhere. There was no way it would be just anyone except for his best friend Kunpimook. 

 

“Yah! You’re late. Again.”

 

Kunpimook looked at the younger a face that just screamed  ‘no son’.

 

“yeah, yeah. I know alright? Sneaking out isn’t exactly the easiest job if you’ve got a mom with hawk eyes.”

 

“Arasso. Come on, let’s get something to eat”

 

The two walked towards the corner which had tons of different kinds of ramyeon. They both picked the flavour they wanted, went to the cash desk, paid the cashier for their noodles and went on to prepare their delicious food.  Within a few minutes their noodles were ready for consumption.

 

Kunpimook let out a satisfied grunt as he took his first bite.

 

“Oh my gosh. I could eat this all day, every day for the rest of my life!”

 

Yugyeom let out a chuckle at his friend. They continued on eating, a comfortable silence surrounding the two of them. That is until one of their phones started ringing obnoxiously loud. The two friends looked at each other in surprise before taking out their phones.

 

The screen of the younger’s phone was still pitch black much in contrast to the screen of the elder boy. A large picture of one of Jinyoung could be seen on the screen, initiating an incoming call. Kunpimook gave Yugyeom a confused look, not sure why their hyung would be calling them at this time of the day. Shrugging his shoulders Kunpimook answered the call and held the phone to his ear.

“Hey Hyung! What’s going on?”

 

“…”

 

“Okay, okay slow down Hyung I can’t keep up with you. You’re rambling like crazy!”

 

“…What do you mean he’s back? Jinyoung Hyung I don’t get it.”

 

Yugyeom still had no idea what was going on but he could tell Kunpimook didn’t understand it either and he was the one holding the phone, not Yugyeom.

 

“Hold up Hyung, I’m going to put you on speaker.”

 

Kunpimook removed the phone from his ear and pressed the speaker button. As he did this a loud, screaming sound erupted from the phone. Yugyeom could’ve sworn it was Jackson Hyung screaming at someone to ‘leave his poor alone’ but he didn’t want to know.

 

“YAH! Shut your face Jackson. There are things more important than  your right now.”

 

“Excuse you. My is super important, thank you very much.”

 

Yugyeom rolled his eyes at the elder’s comment. It was the exact same moment Kunpimook d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter