Signal

Unanswered *ON HOLD*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae


School ain’t no party. This was Youngjae’s conclusion after three long hours of staring out the window in boring classes. He´d entered his school with a bright smile, looking forward to seeing his friends today but to his surprise they didn´t show up in class, which meant Youngjae was going to face most of this long day alone. This didn’t mean Youngjae was friendless though. Most of his friends were already in their senior year, while he and two others were in their sophomore year.


The silence in the classroom was nerve-wracking. Youngjae couldn’t wait to get out of here. Luckily for him there were only five more minutes left until lunchbreak. Only five more minutes until he could escape this little prison. For a good half an hour that is, after that he had another 5 hours of boring classes to go. He really hoped his friends would show up so this day could be more fun.


“Alright class, I think that’s it for today.” Their math teacher said a few seconds before the bell rang. After putting his stuff in his backpack he rushed to the cafeteria. When he arrived the cafeteria was already packed with people and he had a hard time spotting his friends. Where could they be? The cafeteria was huge so they could be anywhere..


Just standing there won’t do, so Youngjae decided to walk around for a bit and see if he could find the 3 monsters he was looking for. Don’t get him wrong, Youngjae loves his friends but sometimes he just wants to get in a car and run them all over. They really knew how to get on his nerves. 


Where in the world were they though? Finding them shouldn’t be this hard. He’d almost given up when he heard something familiar. The well-known hyena laugh that could be heard all around the cafeteria put a smile on Youngjae’s face. Mission: Find The Monsters is a success!


He quickly made his way through the crowd and plopped down at the table they were sitting at. He threw a quick glance around the table, exanimating all three of his friends. Jackson was seated next to him, whilst Jinyoung and Mark where on the other side of the table. The latter two totally had a thing for each other, but they didn’t know that yet. That’s why Youngjae decided to make it his goal to get the two of them together. His ship will sail. He was still thinking about ways to get the two together when he felt an arm lock around his head. Unfortunately for the younger he realised what was happening a little too late and was now stuck in Jackson’s arms.

                                              

“Well, well, well. Look who we have here!” Jackson yelled in his ear. Youngjae could here Mark and Jinyoung giggling too. See what he meant earlier? Youngjae loves these lads very much but right now he’d love to strangle each and every one of them.


“Jackson I swear if you don’t let me go I will tell everyone about that little crush you-”
 

Youngjae didn’t get to finish his sentence as a certain someone’s hand suddenly clamped his mouth shut.


This guy, I swear.


“AND ON TO THE NEXT SUBJECT. OH JINYOUNG WHAT A LOVELY WEATHER TODAY RIGHT? RIGHT!?”

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter