Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Eunsook go home with a big smile plastered on her face. She can’t believe she is having a dinner with a gorgeous man tonight. She squeaks loudly when she tell Gwiboon about it.

“So… finally tonight I can show my magic. I’ll make you into a cute princess.” Eunsook gulps upon hearing her friend statement. This will be torturing for Eunsook.

At 6.15 Eunsook is done with her make over. Suddenly she gets a smack from Gwiboon.

“Don’t your lips all the time Sookie.” Gwiboon holds her chin and apply the peach lip gloss again.

“But, this feels weird Boonnie.” Eunsook pout cutely.

“ it one more time and I’ll ask you to taste Jonghyun’s blend for a week.” Eunsook face turns pale. Jonghyun’s blend is the last thing on earth that she wants to taste. Jonghyun said it’s good for our health. Eunsook cringes when she hears the ingredients. It consists of garlic, kale, spinach, and broccoli. She ever tastes it once and she swears she won’t taste that horrible drink again.

7 pm sharp Minho arrives at Gwibbon’s home to pick her up. When she returns later that night, she can’t hide her smile. Since that day they always have dinner and enjoy the big Christmas tree together. A week later when they are talking across the tree Eunsook get a call from her neighbor (well from her brother’s neighbor, this old lady care so much a bout Eunsoook)

“Eunsook a… quick go home now. Your sister in law is throwing away your belongings and about to burn it.”

Eunsook look at Minho and about o cry. “Why Sookie? What’s wrong?”

“Minho, please help me, drive me to my old home. I… I need to save my things. So...hiks… some of them are memento from my beloved mother. Hiks…please Minho.”

Minho nods and quickly run to the parking lot with Eunsook. He drives crazily to save Eunsook’s belongings. After they arrived at her old home Eunsook sees her in law is about to burn the photo album.

“EONNIE!!!! DON’T PLEASE DON’T.” Eunsook runs and tries to save her things.

“Do you think my house is a warehouse?? You are no longer here and you ask me to keep your things??? I don’t need anything that has you in it. LEECH!!”

“Oppa, why don’t you keep the photo album and memento? It’s full with our precious moments with eomma.” Eunsook looks at her brother sadly.

“Eunsook, those aren’t important for me. My family now is more important. I can’t bear to see my wife and daughter suffer because of you. I stay quiet all this time because I pity you. You have nowhere to go.” Her brother coldly tells the truth to Eunsook.

“Oppa, what makes you change? I am your one and only sister. You used to protect me. But now… you don’t even say a word to defend me. Am I that annoying for your family?” Eunsook cries her heart out.

“Yes you are leech. Look at you, you are almost 30 and yet not a single man approaches you.” Yuri then looks at Minho “What spells do you use to this man? He is stupid enough to be with you. He doesn’t know that you will him dry.”

Minho then shouts “STOP IT!!! She didn’t use any magic or cast spell on me. I am the one who approaches her because in my eyes she is STUNNING.” Minho then grabs her brother’s collar “MARK MY WORDS! Starting from today she is no longer part of your family. I am the one who will give her home. C’mon Sookie.” Minho helps Eunssok to take her precious belongings.

In his car Minho hugs Eunsook to calm her. “Sookie, it might sound too fast, but move in with me. If you know I have been attracted to you for 4 years. I am curious what kind of girl who writes this wish card. I’ll grant your wish, I’ll give you a place to call home. A warm and cozy home for you. I’ll give you family that you want…err… I mean as for now err… just the two of us. Will you allow me Eunsook?”

Eunsook turns into a fountain upon hearing Minho confession. And she simply answers “Yes Minho.”

24th December

Eunsook sits across the tree and looks so happy. She is waiting for Minho there.

“Sookie!! Sorry to keep you waiting. My evil assistant won’t let me go easily.”

“Who said so?? You are the one who keeps on annoy me. Every 2 minutes you will ask about your appearance.” Taemin says as he walks behind Minho. “Merry Christmas Eunsook noona. Make sure this frog doesn’t forget to kiss you under the mistletoe.”

“YAH!! LEE TAEMIN!” Taemin laughs and then leaves both of them.

Eunsook smiles. “I love to see you smiling like this Eunsook.” With that words Minho give Eunsook the sweetest kiss. Then they walks for their date that day.

“Ah wait Minho oppa, I forgot something.” Eunsook takes one card and writes something then hang it on the tree. “Let’s go oppa.”

“Dear Santa,

Thank you for your special gift to me. Now I found a place to call home. Thank you Santa. Merry Christmas.

                                                                -Lee Eunsook-“

~fin~