The Curiousity

Home Sweet Home

Minho look at 4 wish card on his table. These 4 years he keeps on searching for that particular card. He is wondering will the girl name Lee Eunsook also writes the same thing these year. He is curious in finding the girl but for 3 years failing, not even find a single clue about this girl.

He even waited every December when the event started and look closely of the person who joined, but he never saw this Lee Eunsook. Not until last year, he managed to find a girl who always came at the same time every day and she always came to the giant Christmas tree.

She will spend 30 minutes sitting across the tree, sipping her coffee and look at the tree with longing eyes as if praying for something. She will come every December when the event started until the event finished.

Like today he saw her come and sit across the tree. Minho then gathers up his courage and sits next to her.

“The tree is so beautiful.”

The girl jump in surprise “Ah… yeah. So beautiful. It’s sparkling and I feel calm to look at the tree.”

“Yes, I agree with you. No wonder you always come every day and look at the tree.” Minho looks at the girl and smile.

“I thought no one will notice about it. I wonder who decorate this big tree. Did that person decorate it by him/herself or with the help of others?” the girl blushes

“Ah, I did it with my assistant and his friends. Well he keeps on complaining tough.”

“Really?? No wonder this tree has the same vibe like you.” the girl smiles. Her eyes make a cute crescent when she smiles and that make Minho’s heart flutters even more.

“Thank you. May I enjoy the tree with you?”

“Sure.” The girl then shares her cookies with Minho.

Minho is mesmerized by this girl until he forget to ask her name when she bid goodbye and left. Minho promised to himself to ask the girl name tomorrow.

So here is Minho on his way to the tree when his assistant teases him about it.

“So…going to see that Christmas tree girl again?”

“Shut up Taemin.” Minho blushes and continues to walk to the tree.

Minho arrives 5 minutes earlier than the girl. He brings cookies and coffee and nervously waiting for her. Then Minho sees her walking to the tree, but she looks a bit sad.

“Ah, you’re here already.” She smiles and sits next to Minho. Minho stupidly grins and then gives her the coffee.

“I’m so sorry for being impolite. We talked a lot yesterday, but I haven’t introduced myself. I am Choi Minho.” Minho stretches his hand.

The girl then takes his and introduces herself. “Eunsook...Lee Eunsook”

Minho’s eyes widen in shock. After all this year finally this Lee Eunsook appears in front of him.

“You…you’re the one who make the same wishes these 4 years…oops” Minho covers his mouth and feels embarrassed. He mouthed –sorry- to Eunsook.

Eunsook look at Minho and then laugh. “Well yes, so you read my wish card.”

“Well, we need to choose one person as the winner right?” Minho pouts and blushes even more after he hears Eunsook laugh at him.

“Sorry Minho-ssi. I don’t mean to laugh at you, but yes that’s my wish. I hope I’ll get my wish this year.”

“A…are you…umm… umm... homeless?”

“No, just the house where I lived all these time doesn’t feel like home. Home supposed to feel warm and cozy, but I feel weary and suffocated at home.” Eunsook looks sad when she talks about her home. Thus make Minho wants to hug her and soothe her. Then he comes up with an idea.

“Eunsook-ssi will... will you have dinner with me tonight?” Minho looks at her with pleading eyes that make Eunsook can’t say no. Eunsook nods her head and blushes madly. “I…I’ll pick you up at 7. P...please gives me your address.”

Eunsook then writes her address and give it to Minho. Then she bid goodbye to Minho. Minho is jumping in joy and hugs his assistant tight

“YEEEESSSS!!!!!! She accepts my invitation to have dinner tonight.”

Minho jumps to his office and hears his assistant faintly said “Finally!”