001

I Think I Love You

I took my guitar and keep tuning it, after this performers, it'll be me and my partner's turn to perform. While tuning the guitar I keep looking to the crowd, but I can't seem to found the one that I'm looking for. I keep looking, again and again. Sigh, maybe she isn't coming? The sky had turned a bit cloudy than before, but the summer breeze is warm, there won't be rain. I hope so. But it seems like my mind don't want to be here. They keep wandering into her. It's been almost three weeks that she didn't contact me at all. And being me, I just couldn't find any excuse to do so. Is her bad boyfriend already good to her? Is that why? Is she happy now? I want to see her so badly that I finally sent a chat to her that I'll be performing a song here and I asked could she come and watch me. And she replied that she will come. Now here I am, waiting and waiting. 
When I try to focus to my guitar, my partner nudged my arm.
"The one you're looking for just come."
"Where?"
"There. You see over there? The one wearing white dress and straw hat over there."
I saw her. I'm so thriled. She did come. I think she just arrived. Thank God she will not miss our performance. She was looking around when she caught me behind the stage. She's waving and smiling at me. I'm waving back at her. She broke our eye contact and found a place a bit far behind in the middle section, then she sit on the grass.
The song almost finished. After this, it'll be us performing. We're in the forestside, somewhere around the suburb. There's music festival that get hold annually here, most of the performers are indie bands, most of the songs that get performed here usually were the one that played in the cafes. There's no entrance fee, and the scale is not big, but it's good to perform a stage where the listener can get relaxed from my music. It's my dream to make my own music, and I'm so glad that I can perform here.
It's our turn. Me and my partner get on the stage, both of us will be sitting on a chair. I'll play my guitar, and we both will sing together. She is sitting in the middle and it's easier for me to look at her. It's not like I'll be looking at her most of the time, but who knows..
My partner start the ment and I start the melody of my guitar. While playing I keep stealing glances to her, she seems to enjoying it.

I’ll be your sweet suite room
Baby take a break

You’re saying it’s alright
But I already know
I know just by looking into your eyes
When I see you getting thinner by the day
It’s harder for me

You look uncomfortable next to that person
When you’re the one who left me for a better person
Just for today, no, just for a moment
I wanna make you laugh like before

I’m not asking for your heart
I know you can’t give it to me
I just don’t wanna see you exhausted
Because of him
Just one day, no just for a moment
Stay next to me comfortably
Don’t think about anything

I’ll be your sweet suite room
Baby take a break
Softly close your eyes, come a little closer
I’ll be your sweet suite room
Baby take a break
Baby don’t think about tomorrow
Don’t think about anything

Honestly, I’ll be honest
You and him don’t match baby
Yeah I understand but he makes you cry
When you used to always be so bright next to me
I wanna wake you up right now
And tell you to come back
But I’m afraid I might come on too strong
That I might never see you again

Girl I’ll be your sweet room
Like a sweet cloud is hugging you for a moment
I will hug you

It'll be a lie if I'm not say that she's my muse. Yes, the first song that we just finished performed was inspired by her. While sang it, sometimes I look at her, she didn't look surprised at all, she would gaze back at me. It was me that can't look into her eyes for too long. I wonder what's wrong with me.
I start playing guitar again and I start sing first. I'm looking at her now, yes, she is still looking at me. I avert my gaze and stealing glances again at her, and I saw her chuckling. One more time, I bravely look at her again, but now she's closing her eyes, immersing in the music. Well, it make me easier for me to look at her now.

Can’t stop me now
You can’t stop me now

I think I love you, how about you?
My heart won’t stop beating
I think I love you, how about you?
Won’t you hug me?

So naturally you slip into my heart
You act like you don’t know me, it’s like you’re just moving on
Everyday like the daybreak you blind me with your smile
You smile brightly like a gentle sun

I love you, how about you? 
During the day, during the night
I’m always thinking of you
I love you, how about you?
Wanting to hold you is turning into a habit
How about you?

Everybody know, but you don’t know
If God decided it, Maybe you and I, I’ll shine on you
Whether I’m asleep or awake there’s no stop
Even if we’re apart my heart’s with you
My love is bigger than anyone around you

I don’t believe that being alone is better
I want to show out my heart right now 
Make the endless time stop

I think I love you, how about you?

No, I never thought of confessing to her, not when she has a boyfriend, a bad boyfriend if I must add. I just hope with listening to this song, she'll know my heart. Sometimes she seems to know, but sometimes she just seems not to know. It doesn't matter, I just want to convey my feelings somehow, cause I can't hold it in any longer.
When we finish, she open her eyes, brightly looking at me and clapping her hands like a seal. Me and my partner get down from the stage, what I didn't know is, she was waiting for us backstages.
"I'll go there first, you guys talk," said my partner.
"Thank you, Seob-ah," I patted his shoulder.
"Ey, you think I don't know?" He laughed and get away immediately when I was pretending to hit him. She just stand there smiling at both of us.
"Thank you for coming," finally I said to her.
"It was a beautiful stage."
"Thank you," I smile at her.
"I wonder... who is the lucky girl in your song?" She is teasing me.
"She... She's standing in front of me right now." I don't know what I'm talking about. Why suddenly I'm blurting it out like that?! I immediately cover my mouth with the back of my hand. She's not looking away, she is gently looking into my eyes and she smiles.
"I'm not that dense, Oppa."
"But, but you have..."
"Actually Oppa, I... broke up with him. Three weeks ago." She said and she's now smiling cheekily at me! Wait, what? She broke up? Then...
She took my hand, and hold it with both of her hands. Despite the summer season, her hands are a bit cold. Maybe it was because of the wind.
"I think God send you for me. Thank you for being here, Yongjun Oppa." She said again, while looking at my eyes. Suddenly, she is tiptoeing and kiss my cheek. And she is grinning at dumbfounded me.


The first lyric is from Suite Room by Beast, and the second one is from I Think I Love You (Japanese Ver.) also by Beast. :)

Thank you for reading my story! ^^