JK: Dark

BTS Fanfiction List
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dark

by 

Status: Completed (Sequel is ongoing though!)

HAHA! Yees. SO! I decided to follow the advice of yellowlight_4 and read babyyin's "Dark". (Sidenote: I will MOST DEFINITELY add "Butterfly"  to my reading list! Unfortunately, "Butterfly" doesn't qualify for this fanfic list since it doesn't include an OC - nonetheless, yay jinkook! Or is it jungin? wat r ship names even? The world may never know.) (Another sidenote: The author got to ing meet Alex Reid!! Alex Reid as in the newest Rania member??? Hullo?? Talk about lucky??) (She even took a picture with Alex???!!) (Lucky!!)

ANYWAYS!

Strengths

Well-written. A+ for grammar and word flow! :)  Fascinating story line. Now angels are the ones antagonizing the devils instead of the other way around. ('Devils' sounds so weird LOL) Obviously the author is well-versed in Greek mythology, which definitely boosts her writing.  There's this part near the end of Book 1 that makes you go "ohhh ." Seriously. My heart almost stopped when I read that part. Didn't cry, but was rather shocked. Don't you love reading things that make you stop paying attention to your surroundings and instead focus on that one passage? Yes. It was like that. Yay for plot twists! (And Park Jimin!) 

Weaknesses

NEEDS MOAR FLUFF (*whispers* and just a bit of ) ;n; Ok, so maybe lack of fluff isn't the problem.
Please log in to read the full chapter