JK: Define It Jungkook.

BTS Fanfiction List
Please log in to read the full chapter

Define It Jungkook.

by Cam1027ARMY (Wattpad)

Status: Ongoing

Jeon Jungkook. Opening up to me? Hah. No way. Sounds like bull to me. "Hey Jungkook." I said fumbling with my fingers. "Yeah?" He turned to face me gave me a small smile. "I like you. A lot." I told him and looked away. I had put my hood on and put my hands in my face because of the embarrassment. "."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, the excerpt above doesn't do an entirely good job at summarizing the story lol. "Define It Jungkook." is another one of those fluffy stories about the your worst enemy suddenly becoming the best boyfriend evar, which, in this case, is a certain golden maknae called Jeon Jungkook. Definitely a fast, light read; wasn't too attracted by the cliche storyline either. You've got the ex-girlfriend from the past and the secrets hidden from the current girlfriend. Then there's also the side relationships with other BTS members and their love interests. (Sorry, I'm one of those people who like drama between the main characters and the main characters only!) Blegh. So what made me put this fanfic on the list?

Well firstly, everyone loves a flirty Jungkook ;) Jungkook and the OC liv

Please log in to read the full chapter