Text Message

Seventeen Stories *REQUESTS OPEN*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     She took another look at her watch while running as fast as she could without getting caught, it was 12:37, and she was significantly late. Right ahead of her she saw the café and let out a sigh of relief.

     "It's okay if you're late, better late than never," she said to herself as she finally reached the doors.

     She scanned the café and found him sitting alone sipping on a drink, she waved her hand to get his attention and approached the table.

     "Sorry I'm late, Ji Won had an emergency so she contacted me last minute. I'm Jessica"

     "Don't worry, I'm Seung Cheol."

     Seung Cheol silenty said her name to himself. He leaned down to sip his drink and tried to steal a glance of her, but she was looking at him as well. Jessica felt herself melting when he looked her with his doe eyes, she looked away feeling embarassed and turned to her bag to take out her laptop.

     "So the first question is about the talent show, you and your friends won first place so what are your thoughts on winning?"

     They went back and forth on questions and answers, but Seung Cheol felt as if he couldn't properly answer. Everytime she asked him a question he fumbled on his words. He wasn't sure if it was because she would make eye contact when talking to him or the sound of her soft voice, but he felt as if she were a goddess.

     "Seung Cheol? Seung Cheol?" Jessica asked to regain his attention.

     "Sorry Jessica, I just can't focus that well today," Seung Cheol slightly chuckled in embarassment, but he knew why he couldn't focus well, "Can we exchange Kakao Talks so we can reschedule another interview, I feel like my answers aren't that good." Another reason why he wanted to reschedule was so he could spend more time with her.

     "Oh next time I think Ji Won will be available, it was just today because she had an emergency."

     He sile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter