Surviving

Seventeen Stories *REQUESTS OPEN*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "I don't understand."

 

     "You're, you're breaking up with me?"

 

     "I thought we were happy."

 

     "No! What did I do wrong?"

     

     "I promise I'll be nicer to your sister"

 

     "I only punched your friend one time on accident."

 

     "Don't leave me."

 

     "I love you, don't do this to me."

 

     She felt as if her whole world had just been through an apocolypse, walking through the streets only made it worse for her. Why did it have to be today? The most perfect day was today, the bright sun with a slight breeze, no clouds in the sky, a perfect day to spend outside with the people you love. The perfect day was completely ruined by the heartbreaking event that happened only minutes ago. She didn't want to cry in public and let everyone know that she was slowly crumbling inside, but she couldn't help but cry while looking for solace. Stopping at a café hoping that a warm drink would keep her heart from feeling so empty, she could only taste a salty latte as a result from her never evending tears.

     He had to keep a strong front because he knew that real men wouldn't cry, especially when they were alone in a bar trying to cope with their newfound loneliness. In his mind he could hear himself crying as his heart ached. Whenever he felt his eyes begin to well up he took a deep breathe with a large gulp of beer to keep him from crying. The happy couple nearby him only made it harder for him not to scream and cry.

 

     Oppa, I miss you so much. I think about you everywhere I go, everything reminds me of you. I miss you so much. I feel so lonely without you. She sent the message without hesitation in hopes that he would see it and realize the mistake he made.

     You aren't here so I don't know where the toiletries are. This is how lost and hopeless I am without you my love.  He looked at the message and felt as if this was the only way to convey his feelings without losing his dignity. As he hit send he realized the mistake he made of telling her and felt instant regret.

 

     "He probably thinks I can't sleep without him, he's right. I miss him a lot, but at least I don't have to deal with him getting up to use the bathroom every minute." Even though she tried to make herself feel better, she still found it hard to sleep without him holding onto her. It was like this almost every night since he had left.

     "I miss her. I miss her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter