❇️ Faded ❇️

CHANYEOL IN WONDERLAND

But it was too late. Baekhyun and Sehun came to library but they couldn’t save Chanyeol. Baekhyun watch him in horror, his lover start to fade.

“Chanyeol .. Oh Chanyeol, why did you have to do that?” Baekhyun screamed and run towards.

“I’m so sorry prince.”

“You gonna leave me again, why did you broke promise?” Baekhyun said and brust into tears.

“I will comeback and save you. You will never be forever alone. Remember I love you.” Chanyeol said.

And in next moment he was gone! Only white dust was left on the floor.

“Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Baekhyun screamed and cry. His tears were falling down onto his cheeks.

Sehun hug his brother. He didn’t know what he should say, he stayed quiet and only his brother’s sobbing was heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol safely returned home.

So the truth about the book was he gonna return back home, and he won’t be with Baekhyun till the end?

But he promise prince to take him with himself on Earth and to love him forever. He really broke promise.

“I’m such selfish bastard! Why I had to open and even find the book? Sehun why did you tell me about it. Aigoo!!” Chanyeol said when he slowly stand up from the ground.

His life needs to get again in normal, as soon as possible. But people will probably ask him where he went? And he didn’t had any good idea what he should tell for an excuse.

At that moment his parents and police unlock his apartment and came in.

Mrs. Park made surprised face but run towards his son and hug him tightly.

“Chanyeol, I thought we lost you forever! Arghh. … Why didn’t you leave any message?”

Chanyeol stayed quiet and hug his mom back, no matter what he missed his home a lot.

Then Mr. Park came towards and give Chanyeol soft slap on cheek but then hug him as well.

Park family was finally complete again, but Chanyeol was somewhere else with his thoughts.

He and his parents then cleaned the whole apartment and Mrs. Park made some food. Today Chanyeol’s parents gonna sleep over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“He is back!” Xiumin happily said when he meet his younger friend in park.

“Really? Where did they found him?” Chen asked, he was curious.

“He just return home, when police and his parents went to apartment again he was there and they said he looked lost.”

“And he? Did he said where he was all that time?” Chen wanted to know.

“No. He was quiet all time, so his parents decided to stay with him for the night. We can visit him tomorrow afternoon if you want.”

“Yeah sure!” Chen said, he was ready to ask his friend all the details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day came and Xiumin and Chen meet in front of small shop near their neighborhood. They bought some milk and waffles for their friend.

“You knock.” Xiumin said to Chen.

“Why? Can’t you just do it?” Chen was scared.

“Aishh… you kid!” Xiumin said and knock few times.

Sleepy Chanyeol show up, even thought it was already 14:30 in the afternoon.

“Chanyeol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chen screamed and hug his tall friend.

“Guys, guys what are you doing here?”

“We just heared the news that you are back, and .. Oh of course we need to see you!” Xiumin said and pat Chanyeol’s back.

“Where were you? The whole Korea has searched for you man.” Chen asked and immediately sit down on chair.

“I broke clock and went to Wonderland, and I met prince Baekhyun there, and I will go back and save him.” Chanyeol proudly said still a bit lost in his thinking.

“What? Ah, come on man. You are not Alice you can’t go to Wonderland. Did you smoke crack or drink to many bottles of Soju? Xiumin asked and laugh.

“Yah yah… Xiumin hyung listen to him! Why you wouldn’t believe him huh?” Chen join the conversation.

“Because it looks like he is talking nonsense.” Xiumin replied and looked at Chanyeol.

He didn’t said anything just shake his head and open the bag that Chen give to him.

“What is Wonderland?” Chen asked.

“Is place that don’t exist on the Earth. I don’t know where it is actually. I got there because of the magic clock that is in the trash now. And here is beautiful prince. You should believe me.” Chanyeol said and bite the waffle.

“Why should we believe you? Hah? Did you take pictures for the proof?” Xiumin just didn’t want to believe this.

“No because I didn’t know I will go there. It just happen and I left my phone on the table. Why are you like that hyung?” Chanyeol said and looked at Xiumin with big eyes.

“Aigoo, you know what? I’m gonna get us some McDonald’s ok? You just talk with Chen about this fairytales.” Xiumin said and leave.

Chanyeol breathe out and look outside the window.

“I wonder what he is doing now, without me.”

“Who?” Chan asked.

“Baekhyun, you should see him, he is so beautiful. But he can’t come to Korea, because Nancy made magic spell.” And like that Chanyeol started to tell the whole story from beginning to Chen.

Chen was interested because he believed from the whole start, the supernatural thing took Chanyeol away. So he was quiet and he listen well.

“This is so cool Chanyeol, you should write a novel out of it. I’m sure it would be successful.”

“Yeah but the fact is this is true, and I promise Baekhyun to never leave him but I did. And he is again lonely now.” Chanyeol said and he was really sad.

“No Chanyeol. You didn’t maybe this is right, if you truly love him you gotta fight and be strong you will get him back I’m so sure about it.”

 

“Thanks. Baekhyun I love you my angel.” Chanyeol said and made soft smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~