Accidents Happen

New Life, New Love (KPOP AU Fanfic)

HanA's POV

Kogyeol had been acting strangely. He wouldn't talk to me the entire time that we were cleaning. I tried to make conversation.

“Uhm, Oppa? Annyeong. Are you mad at me? Because of the flour? Well at least tal-"

In the split of a second, he yanked my arm and I almost fell, but he caught me.

“I am mad because you never got a chance to speak to me or make conversation, but you were taken away already.”

I was shocked and tried to stand up, so I twisted my body to get up straight. I somehow tripped and fell, dragging Kogyeol down with me.I swear this sounds cheesy, but he landed right on top of me and we dropped a vase. The glass had shattered and cut me and I was mildly bleeding.

“Are you okay? HanA! You're bleeding,” Kogyeol asked, worried.

“I'm okay. Just a little dizzy.”

Wooshin walked in and looked at me. He came up to us and hugged me.

“Jagi! Gwenchana? Appayo? (Does it hurt).”

“I'm okay. We just slipped and fell. No worries,” I mumbled.

Kogyeol spoke up, “It's my fault. I pulled her arm. We all know you are not fine. A vase just landed on you and you're bleeding. We need to bring you to the hospital before anything happens. I'll call Haneul and Hansol.”

Wooshin lifted me up princess style and brought me into the car and drove to the hospital. I fell asleep on the way there and I'm pretty sure Wooshin thought I died. >~<

 

Wooshin’s POV

On the way to the hospital, HanA closed her eyes and hung her head. I pulled over, went over to her side and shook her, worried. Her eyes fluttered open and I sighed in relief. I hugged her tightly when I remembered that she might me in pain.

“Are you okay? I’m sorry. Did that hurt? Omo ottokaji?!”

“I’m okay, I’m okay. We don’t even have to go to the hospital, we can just put a bandaid on and I’ll be fine. No need to worry jagiya,” she said, pinching my cheek. I let go of a breath I didn’t know that I was holding. I smiled and changed the route, back to my house.

 

HanA’s POV

I fell back asleep, again to be waken up by Wooshin. We had arrived at an elegant mansion and I was confused. Wooshin smiled and led me out of the car and into the gigantic place. While I walked in, my eyes widen and my mouth hung down to the ground.

“Jagi, Close your mouth or you’ll catch flies.” I immediately closed my mouth and turned to my boyfriend. “Is this your house? IT’S HUGE!!! Are you rich?”

Wooshin shyly nodded and took my hand. He told me to stay awhile and to sleep over. I couldn’t refuse the offer, but I still had to call my siblings. I suggested that we invite them over as well. Hansol was busy because he had to stay at the dorm and Eonnie had to get back with her boyfriend and focus for her studies. Haneul would probably punch my boyfriend. I guess Kogyeol would be free. Since we are going back to school in two days, we have time to spend. I guess I could sleep over today and go home tomorrow.

I dialled my brother’s number and waited only one ring until he picked up.

“Yah Ahn! Eodi? (where are you?) Kogyeol hyung said that you went to the hospital. Are you still there?”

“I’m fine. I’m at Wooshin oppa’s house. I think I’m sleeping over, but you know you could come too. Maybe invite Kogyeol oppa and anyone else.”

Eul stopped for a second or two and hummed. I was confused at this response and didn’t know how to react. I was just about to say something, but I noticed Wooshin beginning to doze off. I nudged my phone between my ear and shoulder and went to get a blanket.

Eul oppa suddenly spoke, “I don’t think anyone can join you tonight, but I’ll drop off a luggage and you can stay the night. Just text me an address near the place and I’ll be there is 10 minutes. See ya, little one.”

I wanted to shout something back, but he had hung up already. I put my sweater on and took a walk to the nearby store, where I texted my brother the address. While I was waiting, it had started raining and I had run into the store. My brother soon walked in, dropped off the luggage and ran out into the rain, probably to his car. I tried to put my bag into a garbage bag to let it have a shield from the rapidly falling water. I began to push my bag through the rain into the main gate, where the maids open the door for me and offered me a towel to dry off. I went to the guest room to pick out a pair of pajamas and went to take a warm shower. I then went to check up on my boyfriend who was still asleep on his bed. I snuck up to him and felt his forehead. He was sweating. He must be having a nightmare. I was just about to walk away when I felt a tug at my wrist.

“Don't go. Don't leave me. Stay with me,” Wooshin says while squirming. I went to shake his shoulder to wake him but he dragged me down onto the bed with him. We were in the position that we were in the other day. I needed to snap out of it because I need to eat dinner and so did the red haired goofball. OMG What should I do? I think I’ll try to pry myself out of his arms when he’s fast asleep...