Chapter 1 - BUT MOM!

New Life, New Love (KPOP AU Fanfic)

** Italics are in Korean. Only in this chapter. **

HanA's POV:

It's the last day of school, until the Spring Break and my friends and I are at the park, "studying" for our upcoming tests. Oh yeah, we go to the infamous Hunter Manhattan High School in New York. I am the ONLY Korean in my school an I'm blessed to be popular. All my friends are always fangirling over my brother, Hansol, or Vernon of Seventeen. I really didn't want all the fame to get to me and kept it a secret to most of the school.


*back at home*

"MOM IM HOME! DAD IM HOME!", I yelled, like usual.

"Honey, we're in here. I need to talk to you," my mother calmly spoke, her voice coming from the dining room.

I walked to my parents and said, "Yes, Eomma, Yes, Appa, what is it? Is there anything wrong? Are you okay?" , panickly.

"Our youngest baby, you've grown so much. You don't have to worry about us, but I have something to tell you!" 

I was relieved at the thought of them not being harmed, but I was still curious of what they wanted to tell me... "WHAT IS IT? WHAT IS IT ? WHAT IS IT?"

"YOU'RE MOVING TO KOREA!!!" My excited face turned into a frown at the sound of what they just said.

I was frozen with shock. "You mean I have to leave my family and friends behind and start a new life in a new country?!?"

"But, honey, let me expla-"

I cut my mom off with, "I can't leave my friends behind like this! We have been best friends since middle school! MOM YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!"

My dad cut out from his silence and began screaming at me. "WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN THIS REBELLIOUS MISSY! YOU DO AS YOUR PARENTS SAY AND YOU DEAL WITH IT! YOU ARE GOING TO KOREA TOMORROW AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! PACK YOUR BAGS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS THE LAST GOODBYE! HANEUL WILL BE AT THE AIRPORT WAITING FOR YOU! GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!!!!!!!!

A tear slipped out of my eye and I rushed to my room and slammed the door. How am I going to survive in a new school and even worse, with my brother! EW. I reeally miss my sister and my brothers... I guess I have to go to the airport in a few hours, so I guess I have to say goodbye to my bedroom and my life in New York