Chapter 1 : Arpels's Academy

Boys Meet Girls

 

Arpels's Academy is the most prestigious and elite private boarding school which is located in South Korea.

The school which are full decorated with european sculpture provided it's best education system along with it's great facilities

for the students. Most of the students are known for their wealthiness.

It's 7 in the morning and every students in the school were already prepared themselves for the class

including these two most popular group in the school which are known as Shinee and f(x).

 

 

f(x)'s Suite

 

Hmm .. Should I do a ponytail .. Nope I'll let it down today. “

Said the the tall Chinese girl to herself while looking into the mirror.

Song Qian or better known as Victoria Song is a 19 years old Chinese girl who had moved to Korea since she was in

elementary school. Her father is the CEO of Song's Specialist Hospital in Taiwan which also had their own branch at Korea.

Victoria is a very intelligent girl and also been called as a bookworm because there is always a book in her hand

wherever she go.

Unni .. Sulli and Amber are still don't wanna wake up.. Help me.. “

That's Park Sunyoung or Luna who is 16 years old.

She is a very talkative and bright girl who really love singing and playing piano which is inherited from her mother

who is a famous pianist. She is the daughter of the Head of the Park's Exports & Co.

Next is Sulli or her actual name is Choi Jinri is a 15 years old girl.

The tallest girl of the members who has a cheerful personality and also a cute face.

Her father is the owner of the Choi's Arts Gallery in Seoul.

Next to Sulli is Jung Soojung or Krystal who have the same age as Sulli.

She used to live in San Francisco and moved to Korea 6 years ago.

Her sister also a student in the same school named Jessica who is the same age as Victoria.

Krystal is a very athletic girl but she is also have talent in music. Her father works as a lawyer and own the Jung's Firm at Seoul.

The last member of the group is Amber Josephine Liu or Amber.

Amber is a Taiwanese-American girl who is different from the rest of her member because of her boyish appearance

which is a bit weird although her mother is the ex-supermodel. Her father owns the Liu's Architectures & Co.

 

 

Shinee's Suite

 

Umma .. I want the chicken .. hehe “

“ Yah !! Onew hyung .. Wake up .. We gonna be late because of you .. “ Said the tallest guy of the group.

He is Choi Minho who is known as the athlete of the school. His father used to be a coach for the Korean soccer team few years

ago but now has become a successful businessman in Korea.

The one who is sleeping is Onew or Lee Jinki.

He is the leader of the group who is always have a good gred in his studies.

Onew also has a bright and goofy personality of him. He is the next heir of Seoul Medical Center.

“ That's what we get for not giving him to eat chicken last night .. “

Said one of the member who is known as Kim Kibum or Key who is 17 years old.

Key always acted as the mother of the member due to his Diva attitude and loves to nagged around.

Key is the son of the owner of the Kim's Architectures & Co . He has a high sense of fashion which he's inherited from his mother

who is a fashion designer and also own a boutique. Key is more talented than the rest of the members as he can sing, rap, dance,

act and also a brilliant student except for the things which involve sports.

The other two member are Kim Jonghyun and Lee Taemin.

Taemin is 16 years old and the maknae of the group who is the richest of them all as his father own a resort in Jeju Island.

He has a cute personality yet a great dancer.

Last is Jonghyun, a 18 years old boy who is the playboy of the school. He loves music and girls.

He is the next heir of his father's company who sold imported cars.

 

 

Key's POV

 

Umma .. I want the chicken .. hehe “

Yah !! Onew hyung .. Wake up .. We gonna be late because of you .. “ Said Minho while shaking up Onew hyung's body.

That's what we get for not giving him to eat chicken last night .. “ I walked to the bed to help Minho waking up Onew hyung.

Aish I should just let him eat those chicken if I know this would happen. It was all that f(x) fault.

If they didn't show up in the same restaurant Onew hyung won't be like this. “ Jonghyun hyung mumbling to himself.

Well hyung .. Don't you just stand there .. Come and help us . “ I glared to him.

Hey I've got an idea .. hehe .. “

The maknae approached us and lay himself next to Onew hyung and said ..

“ Hyung !! Victoria noona gonna reach the class first before you did .. “

Immediately he wake up as he heard his enemy's name.

What .. No she won't .. I'm always first ..”

“ Hahaha.. Hyung you're so funny .. And good one Taem. “ All of us laugh at him.

 

We went to the cafe after all of us ready.

“ Aish .. I still wanna that chicken .. “ Onew hyung start to whined again about his chicken.

“ I won't forgive those witches who interupting my dinner last night .. grrr .. “ Now he make a punch on the air.

“ Yah !! Do you look at that tomboy's face last night? That's was so annoying .. “

“ I don't know about her Key .. But one thing I know is that blondie start to pissed me off by calling me a dino !!!! “

“ But jjong hyung .. You're a dino .. haha “ The maknae start to make fun of Jonghyun hyung.

“ Speaking of witches .. Here they come . “ Minho pointed out something.

Our face become red as soon as we saw the girls .

“ Arghh .. Great !! Another bad day! “ I said to my friends while they just nodded.

 

End of Key's POV

 

Victoria's POV

 

All of us went to the cafe for our breakfast. “ Sul .. What you gonna have today? “

“ Ermm .. Let see.. I want an english breakfast. How about you unni ? “

“ I wanna .. “

“ Err .. Vic unni .. Look over there .. “ Krystal pointed out something.

“ Aish .. For God sake .. Can't we have just one day without meeting them? “ All of us started to glared at the boys.

Then Onew, the leader of the group walked towards me followed by the rest of them.

“ What do you want ? “ I asked him.

“ My chicken .. “

“ Hyung .. Not that !! It's a revenge .. Aish “ The dino guy talked.

“ Oh yeah .. right .. You have to pay back for what I lost last night . “

“ And why would I do that anyway ? “

Because .. You have to .. You girls are the one who interrupted our dinner last night .. My chicken .. “

I almost laugh when I heard he whined about his chicken but I hold it .

“ Excuse me .. We came first last night .. Not you .. “ I pointed my index finger to him slightly touched his chest .

“ Wowowo !! No one has point any finger to our hyung ! “ Ok now the tallest guy start to talk .

“ Oh .. Guess what .. Our Unni are the first !! Haha “ Krystal backed me up .

I winked at her * Good one Krys ! *.

“ Unni .. These losers only wasting our time .. Come on let's just eat . “

“ Losers?? Yah ! Tomboy ! Don't you listen to my hyung just now .. He want a payback . “ Key came towards Amber.

“ Yah ! Mr. Diva ! Like I care ! Now moved . “ Amber pushed him to the side . As expected our Amber are really strong .

“ You little .. “ Key get himself nearer to Amber again .

“ Ehemm .. You have to get through us first if you wanna hurt our unni . “ Luna and Sulli defended Amber .

“ Oh Yeah .. We think we are strong enough to do that. “ Now Jonghyun and Taemin moved to Key's sides to backed him up .

 

After that all of us continue to quarreled until ..

“ THAT'S ENOUGH !! ALL OF YOU !! “

All of us looked at that person .

“ Oh Great! “ Jonghyun said .

“ We are dead ! “ Minho said .

Unni .. “ Sulli hold my hand .

“ Great ! “ Krystal rolled her eyes .

“ Mi.. Miss Taeyeon . “ Me and Onew said it together .

“ Aishh .. Stop it right now and just have your breakfast ! “

“ Ahh .. Thank God .. “

“ Uh-uh .. I didn't finish yet Taemin .. I said have your breakfast but meet me after school .. Arasso !! “

“ Yah ! Heard that .. She's talking about you . “ Onew gives a smirked at me .

I mean all of you .. including you Jinki . “

“ Haha .. Heard that Dubu .. “ I laughed at him .

Arghh .. Not again .. Unni !! “

“ I know Luna .. It was all their fault ! “ I said to her .

YAH !!! “

I just dragged my girls away and ignored those Shinee boys .

 

End of Victoria's POV

 

 

Everyone headed to their respective class after having their breakfast.

Arghh .. I feel like skipping class today . Can you imagine I have to faced those two losers in my class ?? “

“ Nu-uh .. No matter what you can't skipping your class Am.. “ Victoria warned Amber.

“ Yeah unni .. Just ignore them. “ The maknae spoke. Then they lead their way to their class.

 

Luna are the one who reached her class first followed by Krystal and Sulli then Amber.

Bye Am .. Meet me at the library after class . Let's meet Ms. Taeyeon together with others . “

Arasso Unni . “

Victoria continued to walk after bid goodbye to her dongsaeng.

She looked at her watch after that . “ Oh great ... I have 5 minutes more before the class start .“

She ran as fast as she can so that she won't be late to the class but unfortunately she bumped to someone when

she was half way to the class . Both of them fell on the floor.

“Ahh .. That hurt . “

“ Aish .. Err Miss are you.. ? “

* That voice kinda familiar to me ? *

Victoria tilt her head to look at the person.

“ YAH !! DUBU!! “

“ YAH !! .. ERR ... U .. “ * Aish .. I should create some name for her ... *

“ It was all your fault Toria ! “

“ Stop calling me Toria you fool . “

“ You are the one who fool here .. Who ask you to run around at the corridor huh ? “

“ That's because I'm late for the class .. Don't you look at your watch Dubu ? “

It's only 7.58. “ Onew said bluntly.

Victoria's eyes become widened after that followed by Onew who just realized that they are late .

Both of them started to run like maniac after that.

Yah move .. You blocking my way Toria. “

“ You move .. I'm gonna be late because of you. “

They keep on pushing each other until they are in front of the class.

Victoria who are the one who stepped in the class first but Onew quickly grab her arm and pulled her outside

but Victoria pulled him back . All of their classmate just watch the scene.

“ When will they stop this nonsense ? “

“Hmm .. Let see .. Never.. haha “ Their classmate talked.

“Dubu .. Let me in . “ Victoria pushed Onew's body to the side.

“ Oh No Way .. I'm coming first .. “

“ Ehemmm !! “ They froze after heard the voice .

“ Ms Song , Mr Lee .. Would both of you kindly take your seat please ? “

“ Err .. Nae Mr. Kim. “ Both of them said it.