[M] Bonus!

Blind but not Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: Top!Soo (because it fits better with this storyline) Don't read if you're not into !!!

 

“You’re sure about this?” Kyungsoo asked, lips hovering just an inch off Jongin’s. The latter could only shrug and lean forward, whining a little when his boyfriend shifted back instead; he craved the other’s kiss so much why wasn’t he reciprocating? “K-Kyungsoo!” Jongin huffed and pouted a little before a blush grew on his cheeks. Oh god, I sounded so desperate. Control yourself, Kim Jongin. He whined and buried his face in his hands, wincing a little when his head jerked back from the contact. He forgot he still had his bear hands on.

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t help himself; he burst out laughing, despite the evil eye Jongin was trying to give him. Keyword: try. He couldn’t possibly take his adorable (still dressed in his bear suit) boyfriend seriously. Kyungsoo wanted so much to pepper the other’s face with kisses so he did just that. Jongin found himself blushing a ridiculous shade of red when the jock took his face in his hands and placed a kiss on the bridge of his nose. It was very much gentle, but all the more endearing. The next one was rougher; Kyungsoo pressing hard and nibbling on Jongin’s bottom lip unashamedly, before he landed another two pecks on each of the other’s cheeks.

 

“Let’s get you out of this alright?” The quarterback whispered, a hint of something else in his low voice. Jongin couldn’t help but shudder in anticipation when he felt the other’s warm breath against the shell of his ear. The pair exchanged shy glances when Kyungsoo helped remove the costume off Jongin; the sound of the zip sliding down the latter’s back was loud in the otherwise quiet locker room, the coiling feeling at the pit of his stomach was building gradually. “Step out of it, Jongin…” Kyungsoo whispered.

 

The said boy nodded twice before stepping out of the costume pooling at his feet. He stumbled a little in his haste to be free of the pile of fur, but Kyungsoo would always be there to catch him if he falls. “Easy there, grizzly.” He chuckled, hands holding Jongin’s arms firmly, but with gentleness all the same. “S-Sorry…” The younger ducked his head in embarrassment, whining when Kyungsoo pulled him to his chest. Jongin’s shirt was damp, sweat accumulated from having spent hours in that confined space.

 

He was very inexperienced; Jongin was a shy boy that would blush to his roots at the mere mention of bra or ies. The way this was going, he wasn’t confident that he wouldn’t embarrass himself in front of the other man and put Kyungsoo off. “Just relax and don’t think too much, Jongin.” Kyungsoo reassured him once more. It was obvious from the slight tremble he felt when he ran a palm down the spine of Jongin that the other was nervous. Beyond nervous.

 

“Is this your first time, Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked, lips curling up into a kind smile when Jongin’s whole being froze before he nodded once, twice, jerkily. “Y-Yes…” Jongin muttered, still adamantly staring at the tiled floor. “Is t-that not o-okay?” He looked up sadly, the beginning of a pout already growing on his face. “Of course it’s okay!” Kyungsoo rushed to assure him before tilting his face up to kiss the taller male. “More than okay actually, since it means I will be your first.” They smiled at each other.

 

“But I’m not doing this here.” Kyungsoo backed away and Jongin inadvertently whined, “Why!” face flushing after he had realized what he did. “W-Why… Is it b-because I-I’m not good e-enough?” Kyungsoo almost shrieked when Jongin grabbed at his hips, pulling him closer despite not being strong enough to actually budge the jock. The younger’s hands were fumbling to unclip the button on Kyungsoo’s pants. “J-Jongin…” He was silenced at the pleading look the other gave him. “P-Please let me, K-Kyungsoo…” Jongin whispered.

 

It was like a soft plea; it was like he had a point to prove, not to others but more so to himself.

 

So Kyungsoo’s arms went slack, head dipping in a silent agreement that Jongin could carry on. The smile on the other’s face was almost victorious, but also half bit shy. Teeth biting down on his plump bottom lip, Jongin pulled down the zip to Kyungsoo’s pants, helping the older to step out of it in nothing but his tight briefs. He gulped when he caught a glimpse of the other’s size; the outline of his painfully visible under the thin layer of clothe over it.

 

He must have been gaping at it for quite awhile because the next thing he heard was Kyungsoo’s nervous chuckle before the other’s hand was leading his forward. Jongin slipped his finger under the waistband and tugged the underwear down, tossing it aside carelessly for he couldn’t keep his eyes off the member that hung heavily between Kyungsoo’s thick thighs. Jongin settled on his knees and looked up at the other; a silent ask for permission. “Go ahead…” The captain whispered.

 

“It’s s-so big…” Jongin could slap himself when he realized that he had said it out loud. Hand timidly reaching out to grab Kyungsoo by the base, inciting a sharp gasp from the man above, Jongin gave it a gentle drag down the length of his . “Don’t feel pressured, Jongin.” Kyungsoo probably sensed his insecurity, the worry that he wouldn’t be able to pleasure Kyungsoo as well as his previous partners. Jongin nodded and slid his hand up and down slowly first before speeding up, reveling in surprise and self-delight that he could get Kyungsoo’s face to scrunch up like that.

 

“J-Jongin…” The other bit down on his bottom lip and stared down at the said boy with hooded eyes when Jongin started to fondle his balls. He didn’t know he had it in him, but Jongin pulled Kyungsoo down to sit on the bench, shuffling closer on his knees. At this position, his face was just inches away from the . Growing more confident with the way Kyungsoo always praised him after every tug, after every caress, Jongin leaned forward and exhaled against the tip of the other’s . Kyungsoo almost kneed him in the face at the sudden assault.

 

This time, the one finding it hard to speak was Kyungsoo as Jongin wrapped his plump lips around the head and slowly slid down the length. “J-Jongin…” Kyungsoo grunted as he was enveloped with so much heat. It was welcomed heat though. To say Kyungsoo was surprised with how Jongin had been so eager would be an understatement. He almost came just by seeing how his boyfriend went all the way; nose touching the light wisp of hair above, the tip of his resting on the back of the other’s throat. Kyungsoo was worried that Jongin would choke. He wasn’t exactly considered just average-sized. Does he not have a gag reflex?

 

Just as quickly as he had in Kyungsoo, Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter