Dinner 2

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did I agree to give him my house address??" Hakyeon said, whining and she keep on clinging onto Jaehwan's hand. She won't let it go. Never. 

"Maybe this won't be the last dinner for you two. You know what I mean." Jaehwan said, smirking and Hakyeon hit her bestfriend head and the said girl winced in pain. "C'mon unnie. It would be great. What a gentleman he is to pick you up on your first dinner with him. Most of the guy won't do the same." Jaehwan said.

"Okayy okay. Jeez. You sure an ahjumma." Hakyeon said, sticking her tounge out in childish way. Jaehwan laugh and after that Hakyeon laugh along with her. 

"Do you think this is the right dress?" Hakyeon asked and spin around to make sure Jaehwan have pick the right dress. Jaehwan smile and said "You've been keeping the dress for like eternity. You buy it but you don't wear it." Jaehwan stated and Hakyeon pouted in respond.

"Then, I guess this is the right dress." Hakyeon said, smiling after admiring her looks at the mirror reflection. Her hair (Like in the 2nd chapter, still in red color.) fit perfectly with the dress and her tan skin. 

She's wearing pearl flower long sleeve black lace cocktail dress or evening cocktail dress. She paired it up with her black high heels. 

Ding dong~ 

Hakyeon's house doorbell started to ring. Hakyeon nervously look at Jaehwan and Jaehwan gave her reasurring smile and asked her bestfriend to open the door and enjoy the dinner with Taekwoon. Hakyeon took a deep breathe one last time and walk to the main door. 

She twisted the door knob to the left to open it and pull it inside. She put on her best smile and smile at Taekwoon. She gather all the courage inside her and look up. 

was hang open. She shook her head, disbelief with what she saw. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and Taekwoon smile. "I know I'm handsome, but don't look at me like that." Taekwoon finally spoke and Hakyeon breathe out. She don't remember since when she hold her breathe. 

"I thought you...but I.." Hakyeon can't find the right word to say as Taekwoon put his index finger on Hakyeon's cherry pick lips. Hakyeon frown even more. "We're going to be late." Taekwoon said and lend a hand for Hakyeon to grab where Hakyeon gladly accept the offer and walk out from her house with Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon being gentleman he is, open the passenger door for Hakyeon to enter and Hakyeon thanked him. Taekwoon smile and get into the driver seat.  

Hakyeon buckle the seatbelt until she hear the click sound and making herself comfartable. She glance at the rear-view mirror and smile form on her lips. She turn her head to her left until she saw someone sitting at the back seat.

"Hyee." Hakyeon said and Taekwoon glance to his right and saw Hakyeon trying to talk to his little brother. "Daehan, this is Hakyeon." Taekwoon spoke up and Daehan look straight into Hakyeon face and Hakyeon smile. 

"I'm Daehan." Daehan said and trying to reach for Hakyeon's hands to shake. Hakyeon return the shake and Daehan smile. "What a nice name you have." Hakyeon said and Daehan smile even more. 

"Can I sit at the front sit with you?" Daehan asked and Taekwoon almost choke on his spit when he heard what Daehan said. "Don't Daehan." Taekwoon said, firmly. Daehan pouted and look at Hakyeon. 

"Come here." Hakyeon said and unbuckle her seatbelt. Daehan climb from the back seat to the passenger seat to sit with Hakyeon. Daehan sit on Hakyeon's lap comfortably and his brother always glance at him. Hakyeon hug him and put her chin on top of Daehan head. Her both hands were wrapped around Daehan small waist. Daehan's back was facing Hakyeon. Daehan smile never left his lips. Even after they arrive at the restaurant. 

Hakyeon let Daehan go out first and then she follow after. Taekwoon did the same and locked his car for safety. Hakyeon and Daehan walk hand in hand while Taekwoon stuff both of his hands in his pocket. He walk with the duo side by side but his hand were stuck in his pocket (not stuck like cant get it out, but u know.) 

"May I help you sir?" The girl behind the counter speak as she saw Taekwoon standing in front the counter. "I've already make the reservations for 3. Jung Taekwoon." Taekwoon said and the girl nodded her head. 

"Welcome Sir Taekwoon. Please follow me." She said and getting out from the small door at the left of the counter. She gestured her hand in polite way and Taekwoon follor after her. Hakyeon and Daehan did the same. 

Daehan hold onto Hakyeon hands until they reach the table. "You go sit there Daehan-ahh" Hakyeon said and Daehan ignore her. Hakyeon shook her hand that holding Daehan's hand and Daehan look at her.

"That is your place." Hakyeon said and pointing at the seat next to Taekwoon. Taekwoon has settle himself at the table and waiting for Hakyeon and Daehan to sit. 

"I don't want to sit there." Daehan said and Hakyeon looked at the little boy, confuse. "Why?" Is something wrong?" Hakyeon asked. "I wanted to sit with you." Daehan said, almost like a whisper. Hakyeon laugh looking at how cute Daehan could be. 

"You are sitting with me, but on different chair." Hakyeon pointed out. Daehan nodded his head and climb on the sit with the help of Taekwoon. Hakyeon seated herself and smile looking at Taekwoon. Taekwoon manage to crack a smile on his face.

A waiter came and handed them the menu. They all scan the menu for a while until Taekwoon spoke up. "I''ll have the lamb cutlet with thai sauce and papaya salad. Make the lamb medium and please grill it." Taekwoon said and glance at his little brother. Daehan show a food name to Taekwoon. Taekwoon nodded his head and look at the waiter. 

"One carbonara pasta. And how about you Hakyeon?" The waiter jolt down what Taekwoon order and looked at Hakyeon. Hakyeon was still looking at the menu and she bit her lower lip, thinking what she should eat. "Emmm, I'll have the same as him." Hakyeon said, pointing at Taekwoon.

"Okayy, how about drinks?" The waiter asked, looking at Hakyeon. Hakyeon thought about it for a while and finally decided. She wanted to speak but Taekwoon stopped her and choose the drink for her and Taekwoon. "We'll take the Merlot Wine and one mango juice." Taekwoon said and the waiter nodded his head. 

"Anything else?" The waiter asked, looking at Hakyeon. "No, that all." Hakyeon said, smiling at the waiter. The waiter look back at Hakyeon and wink to her before saying I'll get your food ready. Taekwoon scowl at the waiter action. -How dare he wink at my wife.- Taekwoon thought. -Wait, she's not my wife. Yet.- Taekwoon thought again and sigh. 

Hakyeon and Daehan is playing rock-paper-scissors. The winner will do the flick on the forehead to the loser. And Hakyeon won all the time. She could hear Daehan groan and screaming not fair but she only smile and chuckle looking at the little boy.

Taekwoon look at the duo with smile on his face. He was happy to see his lil brother grow fond to Hakyeon. Ususally Daehan is not the type to talk to random person and being open to anyone who he just met. It actually will take him a month to grow fond to them. But he was suprise that Hakyeon, one person could make his brother talkative. 

An hour later, the food arrives and they thanked the waiter that serve their food. The same waiter that take their orders an hour ago. The waiter smile at Hakyeon and wink at her once again. Hakyeon frown and tried to look somewhere else, she ended up looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter