Coincidence

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hakyeon regretted her desicion this morning. The one her father talk about yesterday about that thing and she really regret it. "Today?" She asked her secretary that stading in front of her office desk. "Your schedule for today are, you have meeting with the client from Japan, at 10 a.m, you have lunch with Mrs.Bang at her cafe and after lunch you need to meet The Shawol company Mr.Taemin, that all." She said, nodding her head when there are nothing more to read. 

"What? The Japan client?? Mr.Kanata you mean?" Hakyeon said shaking her head as she didn't agree about the meeting with the Japan client. "Yes, Mr.Kanata, your secret admirer." The secretary said as she grin from ear to ear. 

"I swear I will slap the old man face with my high heels if he ask me to marry him. That crazy erted old man." Hakyeon said, checking the project with the Japan client for the 10th time this week. "He's not that old you know, you're being to sensitive. He's only 24 this year, and your 23, just a one year gap. So, what's the big deal? He is handsome too" She said, eyeing Hakyeon. 

"Why don't you marry him instead of me?" Hakyeon said applying lip balm that turn red according to blood colours. "Huhh? Me, no way. I don't want to marry that ert man, althought he's handsome and everything." She scoff when she was offered to marry that guy from Japan. 

"What the!! I found the mistake of this ing project!!" Hakyeon shouted and laughing at the end of her words. Her secretary rush to her side and immediately scan the file, wanting to find the mistake and she can't find any.

"Where?" She asked, Hakyeon grin and slapped both of her cheeks lightly while laughing like some lunatic.. The secretary looked at her in confusion. Why did her boss slapped herself?? "What wrong?? Is it obvious? The mistake??" Her secretary asked her and she simply smile like some lunatic again. 

"I wrote his nome wrongly. That the mistake, his name is Kanata but I wrote it Kanats, ing little typo. That all the wrong is." Hakyeon said shaking her head not believing her small typo on the Japan project.

"Your an idiot." The secretary stated while pointing at her boss. 

"Excuse me, I'm your boss. You can't call me that." Hakyeon said, pouting. 

"It the truth. Your an idiot who can't even spell the simple name as K-A-N-A-T-A correctly." She said spelling the Kanata words one by one. Hakyeon groan and slapped her cheeks more, but not hard just slow. 

"Yiur lucky because your my bestfriend, if not I would have fired you." Hakyeon said while fixing the mistake on the copy of the project at her laptop. "Im lucky?? Your the one who lucky for having me as your bestfriend. I am the beautiful and charming girl and:- 

"And an idiot." Hakyeon said, smirking when she saw the look on her bestfriend look, sulking and pouting while checking the clock hanging on the Hakyeon's office. "It time to go." She said. Hakyeon nodded her head and asked for 5 more minutes to gather her things and go to the meeting but then she heard a familiar ringtone. It her friend's phone ringing. 

"Hello, who's speaking?" She asked, politely. 

"I am Lee Jaehwan, Cha Hakyeon secretary the CEO of the Starlight Company. How can I help you?" Jaehwan speak politely again. 

When the person on the phone speak and tell Jaehwan he/her name, Jaehwan eyes turn as big as the owl eyes. 

Jaehwan nodded his head once. Then say "Dinner?? Yeahh, she is free tonight."

"Okay, what time??"

"8:30 p.m, at the Infinite Paradise Restaurant. Okay, I'll tell her right away." She ended the call and glance at Hakyeon. Hakyeon impatiently tapped her long fingernails on the top of her desk. 

"Who is that??" Hakyeon asked when she saw Jaehwan face. Now she's the one who smiling like some lunatic in the middle of skittles rain. "You have a date tonight." Jaehwan said, smirking and finally sitting on the chair. The chair for guest or clien sit.

"Whooo??" Hakyeon asked, in her thought she really wanted to kill her for being an idiot for telling her one by one about what happening through the phone call. "C'mon Ken. Spit it out. What the heck lewl??!" Hakyeon shouted, impatient is going to take over her if her bestfriend won't speak. 

"It the CEO of the VIXX Company. He asked me to tell you that you have din:-"

"!!" Hakyeon shouted a little to loud that there a girl who was walking in front of her office room flinch when she heard Hakyeon shouted. "What wrong??" Ken asked when she saw the look on her bestfriend face. She has the face of I'm-so-dead-right-now. "I'll tell you later, let just hurry to the meeting first before we late." Hakyeon said and gestured Jaehwan to follow her to the meeting room where she will meet Shawol Company.
 

"Get me Hongbin." He spoke through the phone.

(This is the hair of the guy who called hongbin to see him. But in black, not brown cx. Can't find the right color lewl cxx)

"So Hongbin, you know this girl named Cha Hakyeon?" The guy asked when he heard the door of his office being open and a familiar person step in. Hongbin sit on the chair in front of the CEO desk. "She's the CEO of the Starlight Company right?" Hongbin answered his boss.

The boss nodded his head and interwined his finger together, placing it on top of his desk and speak again. "Do you, perhaps know my father plan?" He asked again, eyes never leave Hongbin but Hongbin didn't care. He used to that stare ever since forever. 

"I don't know. Why?? Is it that thing again??" Hongbin asked and he receive a nod as an answer. "So, you planning to go on a dinner with that girl tonight and you as usual not going to answer any of the question that came from the girl and you would simply order food and eat them in silence, only told her your name and your company names. After the dinner ends, you would tell your dad that your not going to marry her for business or that you don't like they way she speak or the way she put on to much make-up on her face or whatever. Am I right??" Hongbin said and again receive a nod as the answer of his question, long question. 

"Okayy, so you want me to call the Starlight Company and arrange the dinner?" Hongbin asked again and his boss nodded his head and sipping a cup of coffee that came out of nowhere. Hongbin nodded his head and flipping some pages at the name card books. He remember receiving one of the Starlight Company cards and he would put it in the book and place it in his boss office. 

He finally found the card after flipping a few pages and reach out the office phone on the CEO desk and dialed the number. After a few rings he heard a voice. 

"Hello, who's speaking?" 

"May I know your name first?" Hongbin asked.

"I am Lee Jaehwan, Cha Hakyeon secretary the CEO of the Starlight Company. How can I help you?" 

"I'm Lee Hongbin the secretary of the CEO from the VIXX Company. I'm here to make an appointment with Miss Hakyeon. My boss, Jung Taekwoon wanted to have dinner with your boss tonight? Is she free tonight?"

"Yeah, she is free tonight." 

"Greatt." Hongbin replied, with smile but he knew the person on the other line won't saw him smiling.

"Okay, what time?"

"8:30 p.m, at the Infinite Paradise Restaurant." Hongbin replied and he could hear the girl on the other line saying the same thing as he say about the time and place, maybe she was writing a note or something like that. 

"Okay thank you." And then Hongbin ends the call and stare at his boss. "Your such an ." Hongbin said and bid his boss a goodbye. "Thank you." The boss replied shortly and checking the incoming project he would get this month. 

"Marry for love, not business." The guy mutter under his breath while he's checking the wrist watch on his left wrist. He nodded his head and gather his stuff to go to a certain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter