The Story ♥

The Forbidden Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometime in the near future, there lived two brothers and one sister. The two brother's names were Dongwoo and Howon, or as he liked to be called Hoya. Their sister, Pixie, was addicted to technology and never leaves home, mainly because classes and friends were all online.

"Dongwoo, I think we should move away from here. Maybe Pixie can have a better life without technology." Dongwoo had agreed that it was and they both remembered an abandoned house in the woods, or what has remained of the forest. The boys told Pixie and after a little while, and a big argument, she agreed.

Everyone packed their stuff into little suitcases and set off on their new lives without technology. Little did they know, a wolf who had survived all the new "advancements" was watching them.

"That girl is beautiful. She must be mine." Muttered Sunggyu the wolf, under his breath. For Sunggyu it was love at first sight.

"Where are we going?" Pixie whined. She had no idea what her brothers had in store for her. All she knew was that she was moving somewhere. "Dongwoo, if this is another prank it's annoying!"

"That is no way to talk to your brother, and no this isn't a prank. You're going to learn to live without technology." Dongwoo scolded her then Pixie started to whine and complain.

"Complain one more time, and I will punish you!" Hoya exclaimed. He always had to stop their little arguments. Both of them apologized to each other and kept walking to the abandoned house.

"There is the house." It was a two-story home that had survived the transformation of the city. Dongwoo was amazed on how the house hasn't changed much over the years. "The house needs a good cleaning, but it still looks the same."

"What do you think Pixie?" To say the least, she didn't like the new home because there was no technology. "Pixie you need the change. It will help you." Pixie was still throwing a tantrum about not having technology.

While the family continued to argue, our wolf continued to watch the family. "So Pixie is her name, pretty." Sunggyu was still listening in on the conversation, learning everything about his soon-to-be mate.

Over the course of the next few days, the brothers sent Pixie out to gather a few things for their new home. Sunggyu thought it would be a perfect time to introduce himself to her. Pixie was arriving home when the wolf accidentally ran into her.

"Oh I thought this home was abandoned!" Pixie turned around and saw a man who she would compare with a hamster just a few steps away from her.

"This house was abandoned until a few days ago when my brothers and I moved in." Sunggyu wanted to know a bit more on why they moved. "It has been a while since I seen I have seen another person out here. Why did your brothers and you move out here?"

"My brothers said my life would be better without technology, so here we are." Pixie pointed to the house and Gyu nodded. The two of them talked about almost everything until her brothers called her in.

"Dongwoo, did you notice Pixie is spending much more time outside and seems happy?" Dongwoo nodded, "I think she found something she loves besides technology." Hoya didn't agree to that, in fact he thought the wolf found their sister.

"You're over thinking Hoya. I doubt that happened." The boys dropped the subject after agreeing.

Days went by and the noticed Pixie is barely in the home. Instead she was outside-even on the cold days! The two brothers investigated on what their sister was doing. Along the way they were worried their sister had fallen back into her old life.

"Pixie, what are you doing with him?!" Their worst fear was confirmed. The wolf had found their sister. "Dongwoo! Hoya! I didn't expect you to find me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter