Back Hug by SNSD

The Melodies of A to Z


A/N: More fluff coming your way. Get ready for some cheesy conversation ^^

 


SEULGI.

 

 

Quietly hug me from behind, rest your chin on my shoulder

Not too strong but softly, hug me so I can feel your warmth

 

 

The wind whispered as the snow fell like confetti on my wooly cap. I gazed at the untouched snow in front of me. The swirling white and the lush grass collided. The shrubs and trees were stained with white. The ground was as smooth as a cake and the snow fell like icing powder, perfecting it to its finest point.

 

The frigid air finally penetrated my skin, chilling my blood, sinking into the marrow of my bones like wet concrete. Unable to withstand the cold anymore, I tightened up my woolen scarf, having the urge to run as quickly as I can to his apartment.

 

I sneaked out yet again despite how hard Irene had been pestering me not to. She told me it’d be scandalous if I were to get caught anywhere near a YG family turf considering the hype of a rumor dating news between our sunbaes, G-dragon and Taeyeon. A dating scandal between YG-SM idols would sell like hotcakes considering how both companies rivaled one another and the couple would be deemed as the modern day Romeo and Juliet. And by taking that into mind, the media would search high and low for a juicy and spicy story like that and Mino and I were about to be one of the biggest targets and things would definitely be blown up out of proportions.

 

Nevertheless, it wasn’t like I took no heed in Irene’s warning. I did considered her and that was why I took the liberty of disguising myself well, wearing a thick winter jacket, a beanie and even covered myself with a thick, dark scarf to avoid my face from being seen.

 

Having arrived at his apartment, I hastily rang the door bell and as the door opened, his handsome figure feasted my sight. I gave him a smile and he too, reciprocated, and for a split second, my fear of getting caught whisked away like a bunch of fruit flies caught in heavy gust of wind. Excitement rushed through my veins. Happiness flared in his eyes and for the first time in a while it began to in mine too. Even if the world around me started collapsing, my heart would not get crushed as long as I was looking at him.

 

“You’re late, Kang Seulgi.” Mino said as he led me in inside his apartment, his tone filled with concern.

 

“Worrywart.” I simply commented, taking off my jacket and laid it on the sofa. My beanie was wet from the snow and so did my scarf as I put them together with my jacket.

 

“I have a very justifiably reason to be worried.” Mino argued but I found no ground on prolonging the argument.

 

“Okay. My bad, Mino. I’m sorry.” I said apologetically. “It was snowing outside. And since it’s the first snow of the year, I thought I could enjoy the view for a bit. I didn’t realize the time flew so fast.”

 

Mino walked up to me slowly and pulled me from behind so that I was closer to him. Feeling his arms around me, I felt the hand of time had stopped functioning. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my frame. The world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

 

“Seul, you know I don’t mean to be mad at you. I’m just…worried. If the sasaeng or even the reporters were stalking you, I don’t know what I would do.”

 

“Fame comes with a price. I thought we both already agreed on that.”

 

Mino’s hand went to caress my long blonde tresse and I continued to laid my head against his hard chest.

 

“We did. But, I love you. So yeah, sue me for being a worrywart.”

 

My heart bloomed with joy as I let the happiness soaked right into my bones.

 

“Do you love me as much as korean food?”

 

“I would give up korean food for you.”

 

I chuckled slowly and warmly. “Woah there, Song Minho. Let’s not get crazy. Korean food is like your favorite thing on earth.”

 

“Yup but I’d rather live without korean food than live without you.” Mino whispered, the low rumble of his voice was melting me into a puddle.

 

 

The low voice in my ears is sweetly melting me

Should I turn around right now?

My heart is pounding so much, I can’t look at you

 

 

I dared not to turn around and look at him in the eyes. He was amazingly sweet and wonderful and I prayed with all my heart that there’d be nothing in this world to separate us apart.

 

“Hey, Mino.” I called softly.

 

“Hhmm…”

 

“You’ve never actually explained how you feel about me.”

 

Mino released me from his arms and pulled me along with him so that both of us were seating on the sofa, our gazes locked.

 

“You really wanna know?” he asked.

 

I nodded in reply, waiting eagerly for his answer.

 

“Kang Seulgi, when I was having a bad day, you can make me instantly feel better. You make me laugh even when I’ve felt like crap all day. You bring out a smile in me no one else can. Your face lights up the room. Your voice makes me want to just listen, for hours. Your touch awakens me. You’re beautiful, smart, funny and the nicest person I’ve ever met.” He explained long and hard as our fingers found one another and he entangled them nice and tight. “Does that explain it?” He questioned with a smile that felt so irresistibly charming in my opinion.

 

I could feel my blush seared through my cheeks and for a minute I thought my face was on fire. “Totally.”

 

“Since we’re on this topic….” That charming smile of his suddenly turned into a wicked one. I had a bad feeling about this. “Tell me why you love me.”

 

Abruptly, my throat felt like there was something stuck between it. I loosened our fingers and turned my gaze away from him. “Errr…that’s….” I bit my lower lips, having lost of words to continue.

 

His finger found its way beneath my chin and diverted my face back towards him. “No running away from this, babe. You asked a question and I gave an honest answer. And I expect to be given the same treatment by you.”

 

I grumbled in protest. “I don’t just love you, Song Minho. I miss you, need you, want you and love you more that you’d be able to imagine. I miss you more than a homesick child misses their home. I need you more than the earth needs the sun. I want you more than Tom wants Jerry. And I love you more than any other girl on earth possibly could. And dear god, I hope you won’t find me creepy after I said all that.”

 

I turned my face away, too mortified, too embarrassed to see his reaction. I expected him to laugh at my confession but I waited and waited, the sound of laughter was still nowhere to be found in the apartment.

 

“Oh, Seul…” Mino’s arms wrapped around my frame and hug me close. “Be mine until the end of time.”

 

“I wouldn’t have it any other way. I believe in every way possible that we are soulmates.” I said as my arms encircled his waist and my head lolled to his shoulder. 

 

“I love you, Seul.”

 

“Me too, Mino.”

 


 

ps: can you please recommend kpop songs that start with the letter C and D?

and thank you for your suggestions, for reading, subscribing, leaving comments and having voted for the drabbles of mine.