Ah Choo by Lovelyz

The Melodies of A to Z

A/N: Thank you for reading ^^ Hope it's cheesy enough for you to read.

 


 

SEULGI.

 

 

I found someone I’d like to cook for

I’m not good, but I’m working on it

 

 

No one is born a great cook. One learns by doing.

 

True enough as for I never imagine myself needing to put on my prettiest apron, getting myself busy in the kitchen and preparing myself to bake a cake. Mom would surely laugh out loud, even willingly rolling on the floor if she’d ever see me in this attire.

 

Why wouldn’t she? Hardly enough, I remembered my days previously filled with schedules of singing and dancing practices, language classes and even learning how to model. When I arrived home after a very tiring day at SME, I was too exhausted to do anything else and habitually I used it as an excuse to exempt myself from having a free cooking lesson from my mom.

 

Mom always told me that cooking is like love for it was one of the main ingredients needed in preparing a good meal. Cooking with love provided food not only for the body but also for the soul. And most importantly, the best way to steal a man’s heart is through his stomach.

 

I found myself constantly ended up giggling like mad each time she mentioned about the last significance of cooking. I even told my mom how she was being ridiculous and I wouldn’t put even an ounce of trust in her advice.

 

Even so, my mom didn’t take any offense and gave me a warm smile before saying, “Seul, one day you’re gonna fall in love and you know what…you’d take joy in thinking what kind of meal you want to prepare for him, even go to the greatest length of learning how to cook all his favorite food and your heart, darling…your heart would swell with ecstasy when you see him enjoying the meal you’d prepare for him.”

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at the remembrance of my mother’s words. Truly, mom knows best. It was futile of me to argue with her as I did fall in love, I did work my off to learn how to cook his favorite food and heck, I felt a rush of pride and joy all mix in one when he told me he loves the food I made for him.

 

Song Minho…the things I’d do for you.

 

Having waited for the cake to cool down before I poured the chocolate glaze over the top of the chocolate-peanut butter cheesecake, I texted my boyfriend who was busy preparing for his comeback this January.

 

~Yah Song ajusshi! When are you coming back?

 

I waited and waited for a reply but there was none. Thus, I chose to wash the dishes rather than waiting without doing anything, since he must be busied to even reply me for the time being.

 

 

 

MINO.

 

 

I even have cute charms hidden in me for you

I won’t leave you bored

I’ll make you laugh everyday

But you have no idea

 

"Booooo!"

 

"Gosh, what the hell?!!!" Seulgi almost dropped the cystal bowl in her hand, but thankfully, my girlfriend was fast to recover from my ambush. She rubbed her chest lightly, shock written all over her face. " Yah! Song freaking Ajusshi!!! Do you want to kill me???!!”  My Seulbear finally erupted, hands placed on her waist. Her eyes were shooting daggers, but I didn’t falter. Instead, I started to laugh excitedly.

 

Oh yeah, Kang Seulgi was definitely angry! Kekeke...

 

“Sorry Seulbear. Don’t be mad okay.” I entangled my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "It's just a joke…"

 

She punched me lightly on the chest. "Sure… it’s a joke. But what would you do if I die?” She pursed her lips in irritation.

 

Laughing before I kissed the top of her crown, I countered, “Oh babe…are you mad at me?”

 

“How about yes?” She replied nonchalantly.

 

My eyes lit up as the corners of my mouth tuned. Spending time like this with Seulgi, teasing her, making her mad were somewhat so precious to me.

 

“Fine. I promise you, I won’t do it again. Like seriously, I swear.”

 

“Yeah, right.” Again, Seulgi was sulking. She avoided my gaze and looked down at the floor.

 

I cupped her face between my hands and pulled her so that we were seeing eye to eye. “Come on, Seul. I understand you’re mad at me but I love you! Please don’t be like this. Please….” I shared the most captivating smile to melt her wall of defense.

 

 

Seulgi smiled, just a little smile at first, but as it grew, it pressed her rosy cheeks up and slowly reveled her teeth, like a perfect Pearl necklace. Finally the smile reached her eyes, lighting them, causing them to crinkle at the the corners. In that moment she was everything I had ever hoped for, she was everything I would ever need. My world was a better place when she smiled.

 

“Okay. I’ll forgive you. But next time, you WILL.NOT. scare me like that again!”

 

“I promise, Seulbear. I love you so much.”

 

“You know what, Song Minho. You’re the best thing that happened to me. I seriously love you so much.” She gave me a peck on my lips.

 

“You’re my perfect princess forever, okay?”

 

“I’m yours as long as you want me.”

 

“So forever’s cool then?”

 

“Forever’s cool, Mino.”

 

And then Seulgi gave me a smile that just seemed so genuily sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushed through me.

 

“How on earth did I end up having a perfect girl like you, in arms, holding you like this?”

 

“Cause you made her fall for you and you caught her.”

 

Her eyes sparkled like a ray of sunshine.

 

“And never plan on letting her go.”

 

“Well, you’re lucky, Mr. Song. I never plan on leaving.”

 

“Good, cause I as always wanna be able to brag about having the prettiest, most beautiful girl there is.”

 

“Corny…” Seulgi said as she released herself from my arms. “But I like it though. As a reward, we’re having a cake but you ain’t gonna get a bite.”

 

“Yah!!! Kang Seulgi!!”

 

And the house filled with laughters and an eventful fixture of chasing and running.