First.

My Hot Boyfriend

You were sitting on the sofa, waiting for your boyfriend of five years to come home. You blew a raspberry as you were beginning to feel agitated and annoyed because of your busy boyfriend. After two years of him being an intern, Baekhyun had suggested living together because he knew he was going to be a lot busier in the A&E department. You groaned, irritated at the fact that you might not be able to see him even though both of you were living under the same roof. Night after night, you would go to sleep alone and wake up to see that Baekhyun had left or didn't even come home because of his shift. You began to sulk.

Suddenly, your phone rang. You look at your phone to see that Baekhyun was calling. You waited for a few seconds before answering, "Hello?"

"Baby, it's me," he replied in his husky voice, "I'm calling to tell you that I'm getting off work now. I missed you so much. See you at home."

You immediately ended the call after acknowledging his message, not wanting to hear his voice anymore. It's been four days since you last saw him physically and it was already driving you mad to the point you would tear up just by listening to his voice. You missed Baekhyun like crazy and you just wished he was already here, holding you in his arms. You lay down at the sofa, with hands in between your thighs as you wait for him to get home. Why was dating a doctor so hard?

You then tossed and the sofa, feeling uncomfortable out of a sudden. "Oh gosh," you cried out in pain while massaging your stomach to soothe it. Feeling a wet sensation at the area down there, you quickly run to the toilet as you hear the front door being unlocked, signalling that Baekhyun had arrived home.

"Baby-" you hear him shout in joy as you run up to go to the bathroom.

You shut the door to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, trying to soothe the cramps that started. You started feeling nauseous and wanting to vomit. You got up and pull your pants up, washing your face to freshen up. You look down to see that your pants was stained red. You groaned, disliking the menstrual cycle even more because of what it does to your emotions and hormones, affecting your daily life. You went out of the bathroom with a soaking wet pants, only to see Baekhyun standing at the door of your bedroom with a rag in his hand.

"Is it that time already? How are you feeling, babe? Are you okay?" Baekhyun shoots out multiple questions.

You shook your head, pointing down to your stomach indicating that the cramps are really bad. Baekhyun caressed your cheeks, pulling you into a hug right after while patting your head. Baekhyun then releases you and points to the bed, asking you to get ready for bed while he finishes things downstairs.

"Sora, babe. Lie down first, I will be right with you after I'm done," he raises up the rag. You pouted, not wanting him to leave yet your cramps were horrible you couldn't move much. "I promise it won't take long, boo. Just wait for me," he rushes to you and gave you a quick peck on your forehead.

Lying down in bed with your eyes closed made your other senses more sensitive. Even from the bedroom in the second storey, you could hear the water tap being and off, and how you could hear his hurried footsteps to clean the stained sofa. You could never asked for anything more. Being with Baekhyun was the best decision you have ever made because all he gave you throughout the duration of your relationship was love and happiness.

"Baby?" he knocked on the door.

"Just come in, Baek," you answered, still closing your eyes.

In just fifteen minutes that he took to shower, he had brought painkillers and water to help ease the cramps. You opened your eyes to see him holding out the tray for you. Baekhyun smiled at you affectionately. "Baby, do you need anything?" he asked, caressing your cheek.

You shook your head, "Just come here and sleep next to me for tonight. I have been missing you for days and I just want to cuddle with you."

Baekhyun chuckled. "I'd like that, too," he grinned, showing his eye smile. Baekhyun moved next to you under the blanket after placing the tray on the dressing table. You lay your head on Baekhyun's chest and listened to his heartbeat while Baekhyun patted your head.

"I'm sorry for leaving without notice. I know it waking up to no one but after this year, I promise you my shifts are going to be more regular and better. I promise you that," Baekhyun declared and peck your forehead, "It shall be over soon."

"Did you work out or something? You feel so muscular, not that I hate it," you giggle, "Show me your body soon. I want to see it, not that I'm being imaginative or anything."

"Sure," Baekhyun laughed out loud, hugging you tighter.

Today was one of the rare days that Baekhyun had a day off and instead of just spending the time with just the both of you, he had invited Jongin and Mira out to a picnic, like a double date. You frowned upon knowing that Baekhyun had made plans without your consent. You crossed your arms and faced Baekhyun.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, was singing around the house instead, not knowing that you were fuming behind him. "Baby, are you not done yet? We're meeting Jongin and Mira soon!"

"Oh? Excited now, aren't we?" you gritted your teeth, muttering.

Baekhyun grabbed your hands as you hesitantly walked behind him, slowing down and signalling to him that you didn't want to go to a picnic. You realised that Baekhyun had such a huge smile on his face and that made you less furious. But you were still silent throughout the car ride. Baekhyun placed his hand on your thigh, trying to comfort you but his expression tells you otherwise.

"Why couldn't we just stay home? And why are you even wearing a white shirt to a picnic? White shirt!" you cry out in frustration.

Your boyfriend had just laughed.

Arriving at the park, you stomped your feet to the area where Jongin and Mira had arrived. You gave a curt smile to Jongin and Mira as you groomily went to Mira's side.

"Sora's just mad about not spending enough time together. Don't worry about it," He nudged Jongin, "Come, let's start the match!"

Baekhyun jogged towards the large space with Jongin and you realised that the rest of his friends were there as well. You rolled your eyes, scoffing.

"Sora, let your man have some fun. I bet he's been dying to get fresh air. It's been awhile since both of you are out and you need to let loose. Just how long are you going to stay in that house of yours?" Mira titter, "And I bet they have this planning from months ago because they all wanted to just hang out together again."

"I know that, Mira. Couldn't he have told me earlier? I mean, I had everything planned out. A date. Both of us. Baekhyun and me. But he told me we were meeting only you and Jongin. I didn't know the rest were here. I had to cancel everything," you pouted.

Suddenly, a cute stranger had come up to you, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Hey, I was wondering.. You know.. Maybe if I could get your number.. And maybe get to know each other..? Only if you want to!" the stranger mustered up his courage. You were so occupied with the cute stranger that you didn't hear Baekhyun calling out for you.

"Baby!" He called out, "Do you have water? I'm thirsty."

Baekhyun had suddenly turned into boyfriend-mode, realising that there was a male stranger next to you. You realised what he was doing. He wanted to get rid of the male as soon as possible as he was a potential threat to you. You laughed, seeing his jealousy surfacing.

"Well, meet my boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. I'm sorry but I have to reject the offer. I'm really happy with this hot idiot," you pointed towards Baekhyun. You felt bad that the male stranger had tried to smile but you could see the dejected expression he wore on his body as he walked back to his friends.

"Sora," Baekhyun called out fondly.

You blushed deeply, not knowing that Mira had gone away to go to Jongin. You finally realised why he had been wearing the white shirt when it was so summery outside. You knew he had been working out from before, ever since you lay on his chest the other night. But you didn't realise that he would be so hot.

 

Baekhyun was sweating right in front of you, in his translucent white shirt, combing his hair to the back with his fingers. (A/N: Like in the picture above) He wasn't all-flesh now, not that you dislike it. Either way, Baekhyun had gotten more hotter and you could feel the heat rise up to your cheeks.

"You said you wanted to see my body! Now is a good chance, before I go back to the field," Baekhyun faced you, wriggling his eyebrows.

"But I wasn't sane that day!" you hit his arm, still pouting.

"Even if you're sane or not, I'd still love you the same. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the picnic sooner. Come here and soothe this love-deprived heart," Baekhyun had his arms wide open, slowly coming towards you. Your frustrated heart began to soften.

"Do you really expect me to hug you when you're all sweaty? Go away, Byun Baekhyun!" you began running away, while giggling.

"You can't get away from me! No matter where, I can always find you and hug you with my sweaty body! You can't hide away forever," Baekhyun chased after you, teasing with his exaggerated actions.

For the whole entire afternoon, Baekhyun chased after you, who was trying to run away from getting hugged by the sweaty boyfriend of yours.

"Give your hot boyfriend a hug! I thought you love me!" Baekhyun teased.


okay, so I finally updated MHB! I'm sorry, guys. I just had so much to do these few weeks. School just started and 10th of Jan was so hectic because I went for Exo'luxion! Idek how I could survive the ordeal. T.T This year is such an important year for me too but don't worry, I shall try to complete this story in a month because I'm planning just three chapters for this story. Hoped you enjoyed and have a nice day/night!