meet the smith family

The End of my Teenage Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after they finished all their classes today, Jinny and Lucky went to Lucky’s apartement.
Since he lived in Korea alone, he stay at the apartement.

“hey! Its Lucky!” Lucky shouted in front of the door.
Jinny smiled after she saw Lucky – who actually has a cute side.

Someone opened the door, and its a girl who looks so pretty. Jinny knows, the girl named Pyper.

“hey bro, finally you coming.” Pyper hugged his brother, then she looked at Jinny.
Jinny smiled awkwardly after Pyper looked at her. 

“ah, you must be Jinny, right? Come in.” Pyper opened the door wider and Jinny came in to the apartement.

“Heyy!!” 2 girls, one in black hair and one in blonde greeted her.

“come here, Jinny.” The another blonde, she is Daisy, asked Jinny to sat beside her.
Jinny nodded and walked through the couch. She sat and still awkward, somehow.

“you’re Lucky’s classmate, right?” A girl, well she is a lady named Queen, asked Jinny.

“im his chairmate too.” Jinny replied with smile.

“aww so that’s why you seems so fine studying in Korea.” Pyper hitted her brother’s head slowly.

“tell me about your family, and why you’re here?” Daisy asked.

“yeah, so my mother is a Korean. And she met my father, who was a foreigner. He was coming from California. After they married, thet moved to California. And i lived there for about 16 years.” Jinny replied.

“and so you’re here with your mother?” Pyper asked.

“nope. I lived here with my cousin.” Jinny said.

“my mom asked me to studying here, cause this country is her hometown.” Jinny said again.

“aah i see i see.” Daisy chuckled.

“Lucky told us about you a lot!” Queen stated.

“hm? Really? What he told you guys about me?” Jinny asked curiously.

“ah. He told us about..” Queen was about telling her something, then Lucky came.

“Jinny-ah, lets have some snacks!” Lucky grabbed her hand. Jinny blinked, then she followed Lucky to the kitchen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter