Bond Special Chapter - II

Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello to everyone again~ I would liek to say thank you for all the loves you give to this humble story of mine. Wow, the last chapter's comments are AWESOME!! xD You guys are so great, I love you guys! <3<3<3 :')

I had the plan to add more scene into this but sadly I got to go, (by meaning of go, yeah I go) I got to pack my things since tonight I'll be leaving back to the hostel. yeah, U life will be starting and this one week break doesn't even feel like a break. T.T My whole energy is being used up for the whole week. ;')) #poor me

Anyway~ Definitely this is not the end. I will continue it again when I come back home the next weekend. For this whole wekk I got to focus on studying. Can't slack off anymore, U is not high school anymore. :')

Pray for me guys! And enjoy!~ ^^

 

 

 

 

 

Yunhyeong didn’t see it coming nor given any premonition about it. But it still happened; rather with him knowing it or not.

 

He fell asleep on Chanwoo’s shoulder that time, the night when the accident happened. The fatigue was eating him alive and he couldn’t fight against it any longer. So he closed his eyes, resigning his fate to the sleepiness engulfing his entire being with the keypad on the maknae’s phone as his lullaby. He let himself been dragged away into the dreamland with the softness of his bed and the warmth of their dorm called home in mind.

 

Then it all started to go wrong when he was still feeling nothing. Afterwards the loud noises of hard thing clashing on another hard thing was heard alongside with the scream of what he made out as the tires screeching on the road. His eyes were still closed shut, unwilling to open as he enjoyed the slumber he had. He didn’t expect for it to stay closed for a long time despite the scream of someone in the van followed by a warmth enveloping him in whole. It felt like someone was hugging him but he didn’t know who.

 

 

“Don’t worry okay? T-they will get you out of there. Just hang on for a minute…”

 

“He’s not gonna make it to the hospital it seems.”

 

N-no ….

 

 

“How could you say something like that about him?! He will survive.”

 

“He lost too many blood. The glasses and the metal from the seat went through his chest. It wouldn’t be a surprise if one of his lung is down.”

 

 

It can’t be true….

 

 

“Hu—rts….”

 

 

This can’t be true…

 

 

“H-hyu—ng….”

 

 

Oh Chanwoo…

 

 

He’s not gonna make it

 

 

NO!

 

 

“HYUNG!!”

 

Yunhyeong opened his eyes in a flash, surprised by the loud scream. His eyes frantically looking everywhere in the dark when he spotted another living sitting right in front of him. It was Donghyuk and he felt somewhat astonished to see the younger in his room. “Donghyukkie?”

 

Only after a good few seconds he realized that Donghyuk’s hands were holding his arms tightly, the hold was like an iron chain; so strong and firm. When his eyes finally adjusted with the dark, he saw the distress look on the younger’s face. His orbs were shaking badly and lips quivering as if the another maknae wanted to cry. It tugged on his heartstrings on what was going on with him. “A-are you okay, Donghyuk?”

 

“H—Hyung….” It alarmed him when Donghyuk started to cry for real all of a sudden. The first tears escaped his eyes falling down to his cheeks. The sight had Yunhyeong’s eyes widen in shock and he wanted to know why. “Y-you are having another nightmare. You keep screaming and crying and I-I can’t get you awake. What is going on with you, hyung?!” It was an understatement to say that Yunhyeong was surprised. He was beyond shock. Was it true that he was dreaming? He couldn’t even recall it. His mind was still elsewhere in sleep and hadn’t coming back to him yet.

 

“Am I?” He asked with perturbation in his voice.

 

“Yes, you are. And hyung ….” Donghyuk paused to take a deep breath, breaking away the sobs that snatched his entire ability to breath properly. He then released one of his hands that was holding Yunhyeong’s arm and the digits of his wiped the older cheek gently. “You are crying, hyung.”

 

That was another shock for Yunhyeong to handle. But Donghyuk was not lying. He did feel the wetness on his skin when the younger’s fingers touched his face to get rid of it. After Donghyuk’s hand was gone, he reached his own to his cheek and it was indeed true; he was crying.

 

Then the realization came kicking in and he could recall back what he had been dreaming earlier. It was not a pleasant one as Yunhyeong started to frown deeply, the heaviness in his chest returned. It felt like there was a boulder came crashing down on him once again until it was hurting his entire being.

 

“H—hyung?” Donghyuk’s voice was calling for him in a deep concern. He was starting to feel even scared watching Yunhyeong suddenly getting teary up. Without Donghyuk knowing, he was starting to cry too. “Hyung, what is going on with you? Please talk to me. Are you alright?”

 

Yunhyeong didn’t answer him. Instead, he cried and the sobs coming out from his mouth was the heaviest and the anguish that he had ever gave away. His right hand flew to his mouth in a desperate attempt to muffle it and the left one holding Donghyuk for dear support. He felt like he was going to pass out again and it was still barely morning.

 

“D-Donghyuk ah…” Yunhyeong called for the younger’s name with so much sorrow in his voice as his face scrunched up and tears came out mercilessly. The younger had him in his embrace, rubbing his back slowly to calm Yunhyeong down when he was crying too. It was not a good start of the day for any of them it seemed.

 

 

 

 

They were done with the frequent follow-up visit to the hospital for today. It was almost noon and Chanwoo was already tired. All the blood tests, X-ray, Bronchoscopy and other things were tiring him out entirely. It was Bobby and Junhoe’s turn to accompany the maknae today and they could clearly see how all the tests were depleting the younger’s energy.

 

Bobby was up for the new medicines’ description by the nurse while Junhoe headed to the chair which the maknae was sitting on. He sneakily stared at the younger on his left and Junhoe saw Chanwoo with his eyes closed shut in utter tiresome. He must have been so tired with all the ordeal from the doctors and therapists since the early morning of the day. Chanwoo’s face was a bit paler but it was not the color that needed to be concerned about. It was normal to see him in that kind of condition after the tests. For a few minutes, Junhoe kept his eyes on the maknae without any movement made nor any words said. He just stared and stared until he had enough and then he felt something stirred inside of him.

 

He remembered what the doctor said earlier in the room. How Chanwoo was lucky that so far there was no complications with his new lung and that he would soon completely heal. He could continue on with his normal life like the usual; no more bland foods in the morning, welcome back to the snacks and midnight chips and all the things that the maknae had ever consumed before. He was even allowed to drive a car and the much great news was that he could practice even longer and sing once again hitting the high notes that he had learned before. Screw the hole on his throat that was there when he was put on the breathing tube during the time he was hospitalized a year ago.

 

 However, the saddest things had always been waiting at the corner of everything.

 

Chanwoo had to take his medicines for the rest of his life to ensure that there would be no rejection to the new lung by his other organs and antibodies. He needed to do the breathing exercises regularly and although he could eat whatever the things he wanted, he still had to take care of his diets and be careful not to put any unnecessary pressures to the lung. It was bothersome but this was Chanwoo’s new lifestyle from now on. And that was sad.

 

Junhoe knew that this would be coming. Correction, all the members knew that this would be coming. They had learned about the consequences and even prepared themselves for it to happen one day; be prepared for having a maknae whom had to endure his whole life with at least 7 packets of tablets in his room and 2 of them had to be taken in two pills. They needed to be more careful around Chanwoo, no more wrestles on the floor after the end of the practice or working the younger out too much. They couldn’t even let him feel too cold or too hot for his lung’s sake.

 

And they couldn’t smoke; Jinhwan hyung took note of this and ever since then he had even taken the measure to quit on smoking and that was the coolest thing that Kim Jinhwan had ever done in the members’ opinion. Junhoe remembered the day when they had the visit to the hospital and after they got back to the dorm that night, Jinhwan was busy cleaning up his room all of a sudden. When he was out from his room to throw away the trash into the can in the kitchen, they saw 3 packets of new cigarettes boxes inside a plastic bag and then the white bag was found inside the trash can next. Jinhwan had not been smoking ever since.

 

He was so into his mind that he couldn’t catch on the maknae’s head falling on his side. Chanwoo’s head was so close to hit the iron handle of the chair and Junhoe whole-heartedly didn’t want to spend his nights in the hospital again to take care of the sick maknae with a bandaged head. He had enough of the hospital’s couch and their cafeteria.

 

Looking at how uncomfortable the younger slept, Junhoe literally had no choice but to lend his shoulder for the maknae. He qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter