Bond Special Chapter IV

Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello to all! I'm sorry for the delay, I put it into the Feed that I will update yesterday but I got hooked upon some stuff. ^^'
It's been a hectic week and I'm dying here..... So much. -.-

Well, first of all, THANK YOU FOR 700+ SUBS! I was like, WHUT????!!! That's awesome! Seriously amazing. I don't know how to thank you guys. Thank you so much for willing to subscribe and read and to them who stay. :') Really, Thank You!

Anyway, this is the next sequel and I can only say enjoy!!

#outoftopictosay

 

 

 

 

The next morning came and the boys were out on their own schedules for the day. It was only Yunhyeong, Chanwoo and Junhoe in the dorm. Chanwoo was eating his breakfast silently on the dining table while eyes monitoring Yunhyeong in the living room watching the morning news. No sight of Junhoe since it was still 9 in the morning and the latter was still deeply engulfed in his sleep under all the thick blankets. The maknae’s eyes didn’t break off from the older. He watched how quiet and unresponsive Yunhyeong was but that was not something shocking nor foreign to the others.

 

It had been a week since the night Hanbin told Chanwoo about Yunhyeong’s trauma and dreams. The latter in questioned had just got back from his home last night as the members decided that it was for the best if Yunhyeong rested at his own home with his family rather than with them in the dorm. At least, he could relax his mind in the surroundings of his calm home.

 

The reason was because the members couldn’t bear to see hi, waking up in the middle of the night with the terrible nightmares coming after him.

 

It was the same night Chanwoo slept together with Hanbin since JInhwan changed room with the leader. He could vaguely remember the loud noises outside his room around 3 o’clock in the morning. He woke up with curiosity aroused inside him and Chanwoo then got down from the down walking silently towards the door.

 

He thought it might be a thief or some crazy saesang fans that broke through their dorm; Junhoe’s delusion, but he saw the living room stayed clean and there was no one in the kitchen either. Everything was neat, nothing broke apart with the pitch blackness of the night except from the lights coming out from under the room opposite from him.

 

His ears caught the sound of some voices hushing and whimpering from exactly the same said room across him. He managed to make out although in the dark that it was Jinhwan and Donghyuk’s shared room in which Yunhyeong, the oldest and Bobby were currently bunking in together for the night. He figured out the noises were coming from inside the room. With curiosity building up more, he tiptoed to the room.

 

The door was left ajar and it gave Chanwoo chances to peek into. He tried to see what was the others did inside the room in the middle of the night. What he saw was Jinhwan sitting beside a tears-stricken Yunhyeong while hugging and drawing comforting circles behind his back. There was also Bobby standing before the two and the rapper’s face was clouded with panic and it alarmed the maknae on what could have happened in there.

 

He felt guilty for eavesdropping to others conversation. Bobby, Jinhwan or Hanbin would surely punish him next but he still tried to hear on them nonetheless.

 

“…. Yunhyeong-ah, please stop crying.” Chanwoo heard Jinhwan’s voice though vaguely because of their distance from each other. “It’s just a dream.” But the younger could hear clearly the hint of heavy sleepiness and fatigue in the oldest voice while he talked to a sobbing mess Yunhyeong. The latter had both his hands covering his face, his ears are bright shade of red and he was shaking so badly. It was not the first time Chanwoo saw Yunhyeong cried that way but it was still hurt for him see the older in such a state.

 

He could only make out a few certain parts of Yunhyeong’s words. With all his hiccups and sobs, it was harder for his voice to be heard. “……I-It’s hard. I-I keep seeing him dying! I couldn’t h-help him, hyung. I could have sa-saved him.” It tugged his heartstrings on what Yunhyeong meant by that. Was he talking about him?

 

“Yunhyeong hyung is sick right now. He keeps having those dreams from the night of the accident. He keeps dreaming of you.”

 

Is he talking about me?

 

“Look, those things are over already. It’s been a year and Chanwoo is alright. He is sleeping a door away from you! I can bring him to you right away and show to you that he’s fine!” Now that didn’t require Chanwoo to keep peeking over to hear their hush voices. He could hear Bobby just fine as the rapper was practically screaming his voice out. His recklessness made Jinhwan glared sharply at him, sending a telepathic ordering for him to watch his language and attitude. Not that Bobby paid any attention to it though. And judging by Bobby’s words earlier, Chanwoo was certain that they were indeed talking about him.

 

“N-no, he is not o-okay.” The way Yunhyeong said it broke Chanwoo’s heart. He was still crouching on the floor to hear their conversation when he knew that he should have stopped. Jinhwan’s next heavy sigh made him stayed even longer. “What Jiwon said is true. Chanwoo is all fine and well. You shouldn’t be paying any attention to these dreams.” Said Jinhwan, the fatigue in his voice growing seconds by seconds passing by. Chanwoo took that the older must have been so tired trying to convince the exasperated Yunhyeong.

 

“But if it wasn’t because of me, t-then he wouldn’t have to be hurt. H-he wouldn’t have to take all those medicines. He would be normal again, like h-how he supposed to be.” The tears came cascading down Yunhyeong’s cheeks slowly reaping Chanwoo’s already scarred heart along with it. The younger felt something heavy in his chest but it wasn’t a wheezing or any pain his lung gave to him. He just felt heavy.

 

Then he felt a hand slowly touching his shoulder from behind. Chanwoo turned around hastily only to fins none other than Hanbin with a finger on his mouth signaling for the maknae to be quiet. He then took Chanwoo with him back to their room, leaving the ajar door with a still crying Yunhyeong alongside a much devastated Jinhwan and tired Bobby.

 

When they were back in the room, Chanwoo started to shed his tears willingly. He straightforwardly returned to his bed and pulled the blanket to cover his cold body. It wasn’t until 5 seconds later he felt a warmth taking his body from behind and a hand found his one above the blanket.

 

Chanwoo didn’t say anything. He only cried silently refused to let out even a single sob and the caresses on his hand by the leader’s thumb could only ease a little part of him from breaking apart entirely. He forced himself to sleep following the calm heartbeat of Hanbin and his gushed of whispers to the maknae to close his eyes and just sleep.

 

The next morning, the boys watched Yunhyeong’s father came to take him away. He said Yunhyeong would be taken back to his hometown for an ease of his mind and body. Only after they leave the boys learned that it turned out to be Jinhwan’s idea to call Yunhyeong’s father out for help, of course with the company and Hanbin’s own approval.

 

Surprisingly, Yunhyeong didn’t object on it as he went along to walk out from the dorm.

 

Well basically, they just wanted him to get away from the suffocated surrounding of his, and from Chanwoo himself. Which the maknae by all means knew about it.

 

He was well aware that the main center of Yunhyeong’s troubles and nightmares was him. Although the members objected it that way, Chanwoo knew that they also agreed with him. Because he agreed to it himself.

 

For a week since Yunhyeong was away, he did a lot of thinking. Chanwoo finally had the members to tell him everything about the accident; the taboo topic of all but at last they spoke out. Like a therapy session it was as all the boys sat and gathered around in the living room, telling their own side stories of the tragedy.

 

He had never known of the calamity, the consequences of the accident and at how much he had been missing out for the whole year. Chanwoo couldn’t believe how he could stay oblivious to it for 12 months. When he saw Jinhwan, Donghyuk, Bobby and even Junhoe breaking down while telling him the story, he had never known how tragic and tormenting the accident was to them. Guiltiness came crashing down on him for been such an oblivious and stupid without knowing anything about it.

 

But none was sadder as Yunhyeong’s story when they told him about him. Chanwoo couldn’t help but to shed more tears during his sleep when he learned about the older been diagnosed with PTSD. The struggles that Yunhyeong went along to cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter