Two

Superman Returns; Baekyeol Visits Episode

“Hello!”

“Hello!”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun greeted Hwijae at his door, bowing politely. He gestured for them to come in, Seoeun in his arms.

“Hello,” he said, “The older one just woke up.” he led them into the house before going to the babies’ room and picking the other one up, already awake. They stood by the door, and Chanyeol gave a little groan.

“They’re so cute.” he said, and Baekhyun smiled in agreement, the two moving out of the way for when Hwijae came out. Chanyeol bounced on the balls of his feet, excited. Baekhyun was watching the door, waiting for the three.

“I’m nervous.” Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun leaned a little to his right to peek through the doorway. Not yet.

When they finally came out, Chanyeol squeaked, going to meet them, Baekhyun following.

“Ah, they’re so cute! Seojun-ah~” he played with their clothes, not touching them directly yet. Baekhyun just watched as his boyfriend fangirled over the twins with a smile. He then came forward and held a finger out to Seoeun, who touched it, held on for a little then let go, looking at his father again. Chanyeol pulled away from Seojun and cooed at him, tugging on Baekhyun’s shirt, eventually going as far as kicking him lightly. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, amused.

“Chanyeol-ah, calm down.” he said, and they laughed.

“But they’re really cute!” he replied.

Hwijae gestured for them to follow, and, with the twins in his hands, went around the house, Baekhyun and Chanyeol following, excited. They chased the twins and their father about the house until eventually both parties decided to go to the living room and set the twins down.

“Seoeun, wanna have fun with me?” Baekhyun ased, earning a happy ‘yes!’ in response. He laughed, reaching to tickle him.

“You wanna play?” he asked again, and Seojun answered this time, “Yes!” with a loud laugh. Baekhyun grinned as Hwijae ran around the house with Seojun in his arms again, Baekhyun chasing them. Seoeun went up to Chanyeol after clambering off the couch, raising his arms to be lifted up. Chanyeol did, and looked at him.

“Want to go to Seojun?” he asked, and he nodded.

“Yeah?” another nod, and Chanyeol stood, shuffling over to where Hwijae was coming with Seojun and Baekhyun.

“Here’s Seojun!” he said, and Seoeun laughed as his brother swished past him. Hwijae and Chanyeol made the boys ‘fly’ past each other, Baekhyun chasing them both with a laugh.

“They’re so cute.” Baekhyun said after just watching them play for a while. Hwijae then sighed.

“Okay, put them down now. We’re all tired already,” he said, and Chanyeol laughed, setting Seoeun down next to Seojun, who moved to Baekhyun, watching him. Baekhyun held out his hands, and Seojun went forward obediently waiting to be picked up.

Inexperienced as Baekhyun was, he was shocked at the amount of effort it took to lift him, and grunted in surprise. In response, Seojun made a noise. Amused, Baekhyun did as well, and the two made small noises to each other with grins on their faces. Chanyeol watched, bemused, as Baekhyun picked him up making noises. Only Baekhyun.

Once standing straight up, Baekhyun smirked mischievously. Making his fingers shape a gun, he pointed it to Chanyeol.

“Bang, Seojun, shoot at him, bang!” he said, ‘shooting’ Chanyeol. Seojun copied his finger shape and shot Chanyeol.

“Pang!” he said, and Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol fell, clutching his shirt.

“Ah, he died. We have to save him.” Baekhyun said, smiling and going closer. Seojun shook his head.

“Don’t save him?” he laughed, and Seojun nodded.

Chanyeol got up again, only for Seoeun to shoot him as well, and he had no choice but to ‘die’ again.

Staggering to his feet, Chanyeol waited for Seojun and Baekhyun to shoot him again, falling once more, passionately acting as he just flopped himself down. Seojun laughed, and Baekhyun couldn’t help but join in, somehow sounding just like him. Chanyeol looked at him with adoring wide eyes as he giggled with Seojun.

The next few minutes were full of Chanyeol’s ‘deaths’, and Baekhyun was loving the laughs Seojun gave; high pitched and oh so cute.

Hwijae then came with candy, distracting everyone from killing Chanyeol. The twins sat in their tiny blue chairs, Chanyeol and Baekhyun in front of them on the floor.

“Seoeun, ask for it nicely.” Baekhyun said with a grin, and Seojun held his hand out, palm facing upwards with his other hand holding his arm up. Baekhyun smiled.

“I love you.” he said, making a heart over his head Seoeun copied, and Baekhyun laughed, unwrapping his candy. Chanyeol was overwhelmed by the cuteness of Seojun, Seoeun and Baekhyun, so decided to focus on only one of them for now.

“Ask nicely, Seojun.” he said, and Seojun did as his brother did, politely holding his hand out. Chanyeol grinned.

“Smile.” he said, and the already smiling child attempted to smile more. Chanyeol laughed, burying his head in his hands.

“Ah, he’s too cute.” he groaned, then looked up at him again.

“Kiss.” he said, and Seojun kissed his cheek. With that, Chanyeol fell again, this time not from being shot.

“I got kissed.” he said, and Baekhyun laughed at his boyfriend’s theatrical obsession for the twins.

They switched places, Chanyeol now in front of Seoeun and Baekhyun in front of Seojun.

“Seojun, I’m gonna eat your foot,” Baekhyun grinned sweetly at him, “Nyang.” he acted out himself eating Seojun, and the boy shook his head.

“No? You don’t want me to?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, you do?”

“No.”

“No, don’t do it?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah? So do it?”

“Nooooo!” the three adults laughed as Baekhyun frustrated Seojun.

“Seoeun, eat Chanyeol.” Hwijae said, and Seoeun looked from Chanyeol to Baekhyun, still playing with Seojun’s feet, pretending to eat them. Baekhyun made a sound of surprise when Seoeun  got up and went over, then stuck his candy in Baekhyun’s mouth. Chanyeol burst out laughing, clapping at the scene while Baekhyun just watched with round eyes as Seoeun simply went back to his chair, Chanyeol eventually ended up on his side on the floor, still laughing.

“…Seoeun…” Baekhyun couldn’t think of what to say, instead took the stick from his mouth and shoved it in Chanyeol’s.

“Shut up.” he muttered, and Hwijae apologized.

“I’m sorry.” he said, obviously still amused, but Baekhyun shook his head.

“No, its okay. Better than eating his brother, I guess.” he said, and Hwijae laughed. When Chanyeol calmed down, he pulled the lolly from his mouth.

“Grape.” he said flatly. Hwijae smiled.

“Not your flavour?” he asked, and Chanyeol shook his head.

“Never, it’s horrible.  Seoeun-ah, how you must have been dying to get rid of it.” he said, and Hwijae laughed, about to take the stick from him. Instead Chanyeol gave it to Baekhyun who was playing with Seojun. He took it without paying much attention, looking to see what it was before putting it in his mouth.

“You heathen.” Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun stuck his -now purple- tongue out at him. Hwijae just watched the interaction with slight shock, but shrugged it off. The twins then clambered onto the mini trampoline, and Baekhyun grinned at Seojun.

“There’s a spider crawling up your shirt~” he sang, gently prodding Seojun with three fingers as he moved from his hands to his shoulder. Before he could get there, Seojun laughed, swatting him away.

“There’s a spider crawling up your shirt~” Seoeun swatted him away as well with a shrieking laugh, but he got swat in the face, and exaggerated a tumble backwards, giggling like mad.

He just got backhanded by an infant.

Somehow, this was funnier than it should have been, and he laughed.

The party made it to the dining table, and Chanyeol grinned.

“Hwijae. Can Seojun and I go to the mart? There’s a dish I’m good at.” he said, and Baekhyun smiled at the hopeful look Chanyeol had in his eyes.

“Can you go with him, Seojun?” Hwijae asked.

“Yeah.” Seojun answered.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“For real, right?”

“Yes!” Hwijae nodded, taking his hand.

“Let’s get you dressed then.” he said, and Seojun went with a smile. Chanyeol and Baekhyun stayed in the kitchen with Seoeun, Baekhyun wore a small smile as Seoeun played with his fingers. Chanyeol watched them with a smile.

“So cute.” he said, and Baekhyun looked up at the sound of his voice, nodding and smiling happily.

“The kids? Adorable.” he agreed, but Chanyeol shook his head.

“Not just the kids, Baek.” he said in a low voice so the camera men and staff wouldn’t hear them from where they were in the hall, following Hwijae and Seojun.

“What else is there?” Baekhyun asked, and Chanyeol smiled fondly at him.

“You.” he said, and Baekhyun smiled sweetly at him, looking down shyly at the child in his lap.

“Yeah?” he asked in a murmur, and Chanyeol nodded, tilting his head as if to get a better view of his boyfriend and the child.

“Yeah. Really, really cute.” he said, and Baekhyun felt himself turning pink. Chanyeol was about to say something else, but a sneeze from one of the staff members made him stop.

“No blushing, Baekhyun. They’ll wonder.” he said, and Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him.

“But you-”

“I know. And believe me, you look that much more adorable when you’re shy. But I won’t let anyone see you when you look like that.” he said possessively, and Baekhyun shuddered at the tone, then glared at him.

“Park Chanyeol. I’m holding a child. Don’t. Do that.” he said through gritted teeth, and Chanyeol laughed softly, reaching out to ruffle his boyfriend’s hair, then poked Seoeun’s cheek with a grin.

“He’s so soft and squishy,” Chanyeol remarked, and Baekhyun nodded in agreement as Seoeun looked from him to Chanyeol and back again before stretching upwards to play with Baekhyun’s hair. With one eye closed (Seoeun’s finger was a little too close to it for comfort), Baekhyun leaned forward slightly to allow the child better access, wincing as he tugged a little too hard. Seoeun noticed and apologized quietly, making them both smile. Soon Hwijae came back with Seojun fully dressed and ready to go.

“You ready to go, Seojun-ah?” Chanyeol asked, and he nodded, taking his hand.

“We’ll wait for you here with Seoeun.” Baekhyun said, and Chanyeol nodded, biting back his urge to ask Baekhyun to come with them.

“Bye bye!” Seojun called as they were leaving, and Chanyeol repeated it as he put his shoes on. He froze for about half a second, then smiled warmly before continuing out the door as he heard Baekhyun reply.

“Have a safe trip!” 

_______________________________________________________________________________

So.....chapter two.

Tada?

xD

I have no idea how I feel about this chapter.

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna