One

Superman Returns; Baekyeol Visits Episode

Before the episode started:


“Yeol, wake up.” Baekhyun shook his boyfriend awake, rubbing his own still sleepy eyes. Chanyeol shook his head, burying himself deeper into the bundle of pillows. Sighing, Baekhyun took hold of the other’s hand and dragged him out of his nest, waiting until Chanyeol was actually visible before stopping. Chanyeol peeked at him with a pout, shifting to lie on his back. He smiled at the other through his sleepiness, muttering a slurred ‘hello’. Baekhyun chucked lightly, moving to sit on Chanyeol’s legs.

“Hi.” he replied. Chanyeol reached up with one hand, curling it around the back of Baekhyun’s neck before pulling him down. They kissed, Baekhyun smiling into it like it was their first, as it always felt like. Chanyeol grinned at his boyfriend’s shyness as they pulled back, seeing the light blush painted on his cheeks and the way his eyes focused on everything but him. Chucking, Chanyeol rolled them over so he was hovering over the other, staring down at him with a fond smile which Baekhyun returned before shyly pushing himself up on his elbows, then his hands. They were centimetres apart, both wanting to kiss the other, but also wanting to just stare at him.

Eventually they closed the distance, neither knowing who initiated it, and, in all honesty, not caring. Not while Chanyeol’s tongue was in Baekhyun’s mouth, and his hand on his cheek. Not when Baekhyun made a small sound at the back of his throat as he sat up slowly and put his arms around Chanyeol’s neck. Especially not when the kiss began to get more intense, parting for air so often that their tongues met mid air. They curled around each other, Baekhyun finally bringing both into his own mouth to on it. Chanyeol gave a low groan, the sound and the vibration making Baekhyun release his own wanton moan. Chanyeol’s hand on his face went to his neck, running across the smooth expanse, before his mouth followed, trailing kisses down his jaw, to his throat then to his collar. Baekhyun whimpered as he heard Chanyeol’s alarm clock beep, and they both froze for a second before sighing and looking over at it.

All the way across the room.

Damn.

Chanyeol blinked owlishly before shrugging, opting to continue his attempt to purplish marks onto Baekhyun’s skin. He was stopped by Baekhyun’s delicate fingers, gently brushing against his mouth.

“We can’t,” He said, not sounding too happy. Chanyeol dropped his head with a sigh, then peered back up at his boyfriend through his lashes. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“Cute as you are, Yeol, we’ve got somewhere to be.”  he said, tapping his shoulder twice. Getting the hint, Chanyeol clambered off him, flopping back down onto the bed. Baekhyun made a sound of exasperation as he tugged on his hand.

“Chanyeol, come on!” he whined, to which he was responded with hungry eyes trailing down his pajama-ed form (boxers and Chanyeol’s shirt).

“Look, someone’s gonna come looking for us soon. We can’t-” Baekhyun was cut off by Chanyeol getting up and pulling him forward, holding him in place with hands on Baekhyun’s hips.

“Y-Yah, wha-” again, Baekhyun was cut off mid sentence. Chanyeol kissed him soundly, feeling the other’s pleased confusion as he slipped his tongue between parted lips and explored the mouth. He toyed with Baekhyun, not allowing him to properly kiss back until he got annoyed, groaning in frustration. When he had enough of being teased, Baekhyun took hold of Chanyeol’s collar and pulled him down to his level instead of tiptoeing to reach the other. This caught the other by surprise, and Chanyeol found himself with a mouthful of Baekhyun. Literally.

Baekhyun took control of their kiss, pulling back only to smirk at his shocked expression before going in again, practically Chanyeol’s mouth with his own. Chanyeol felt himself get even more aroused as he heard Baekhyun whimper desperately, felt his tongue plunge in… and out… and in… and out… of his mouth, ing it mercilessly. When Baekhyun finally pulled away, they both panted for breath. Chanyeol’s eyes were wide, and Baekhyun laughed at the expression, wiping his mouth with a finger. Chanyeol his lips as he stared at the shorter male’s mouth, and, seeing the action, Baekhyun copied it, but slower, then leaned in again, pressing a chaste kiss to his mouth before running his tongue across it. Then he pulled away.

“Shower. We wasted like half an hour already, and you were the one who begged manager-hyung to allow us to visit,” Baekhyun said, going about the room and gathering the clothes he would change into. “Because you couldn’t wait for us to finish with the Exodus album.” Baekhyun smiled to himself, amused at his boyfriend’s excitement. Chanyeol, meanwhile, was still reeling over the dominant Baekhyun he just witnessed. It was… hot. But somehow he was still cute. Adorable, even. Chanyeol had no idea what kind of magic Baekhyun practiced, but it worked.

“So, we- what are you still doing there?” Baekhyun turned around to find Chanyeol in the same spot he left him.

“…Yeol? You should probably blink sometime soon, it’s kind of bad if you don’t.” he muttered, and Chanyeol blinked. Once, twice, before nodding.

“I’m good.” he said, his voice hoarse.

“You don’t sound good,” Baekhyun frowned, “You actually sound like you’ve been-” he stopped, then his face went red.

“Oh. Right. That. You- shut up.” Baekhyun spun around as Chanyeol gave him that look. The ‘I’m amused, but I really want to you right now’ look. He made his way to the door.

“I’m going to shower, and we have to leave in an hour. Hurry up.” he said, then left. Chanyeol bit his lip uncertainly before going to his doorway and watching the other walk away. His gaze slipping downwards, he smirked at the sight.

“Can I come?” he called. Baekhyun turned around, a smirk on his face, though he was slightly pink.

“Depends. How bad do you want to come with me?” Baekhyun asked, the double meaning behind his words making Chanyeol almost trip on his way to the other’s retreating form.

“Very, very much.” he replied once they were in the bathroom, and Baekhyun giggled.

“Well then,” he began, throwing him a look. “You’d better get started.”


First chapter's a 1,052 word makeout session. Wow.

Aaaanywhore.

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna