Kyungsoo Is Mad

Bestfriends Or Lovers?

Kringg!!!

 

 

You were shocked from the sound of the alarm clock ringing in your room.You took a glance at your clock and it was 6.30 a.m..

 

‘Huarghh~’

 

You yawned while ruffling your messy hair.You were lazy to go to school because you were more interested in sleeping.You decided to spend another 5 minutes on your bed.

 

You layed on the bed and tried to get another beauty sleep.But,then….

 

“YAH KIM YUNA!!WAKE UP!CAN’T YOU SEE WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT NOW!YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!WAKE UP!!”

 

Your mom shouted from downstairs as if today is the end of the world.Your mom was always ‘caring’ about her daughter but that’s the reason why you love her so much.Your dad were gone since your age were 12.

 

Since then,your mom is the only place where you could depends on since you were the only child.You knew your mom was sad as your dad was gone but she never shows it in front of you.To you,she is the toughest woman you’ve ever knew in your whole life.

 

Your mom is a supportive person and always helps you whenever you had a trouble.You had always promised to yourself that you will take care of your mother forever.

 

“ARASSEO OMMA!I’LL GET READY”,you replied to your mom with your eyes barely could open.You lazily took your towel  and get yourself ready to school.

 

After putting on your uniforms,you grabbed your bag and stepped out of the room.Your mom was preparing breakfast at the kitchen and you went to the dining table.

 

“Haish this kid.Why are you always wake up so late?You have to go to school.If you don’t study what will happened to you?Bla bla bla…”,you nodded your head while spreading the jam onto a piece of bread.

 

You munched the bread and had a cup of milk.Your mom is still blabbering at you but you still stayed relaxed.

 

*Ding dong*

 

You heard the sound of the bell meaning that your bestfriend had arrived.

 

“Okay omma!He already arrived!I’ll get to school now,bye!”,you placed a quick kiss on her cheek and she was still blabbering at you.

 

“Kim Yuna!We’re not done yet!I’ll continue this after you get home!”,you ended up laughing while running to the front door.

 

You opened the door and your bestfriend,Kyungsoo is standing in front of you while giving you an annoyed look.

 

“Why are you so late?Do you think you’re a princess or what?”,he gave you a look and make his way to school leaving you.You were left behind and you felt like wanted to punch him in the face.

 

“Yeah,I am a princess.So what?Butthurt?”,you replied while fastening your pace to walk beside him.He gave you a death glare before examining you.

 

“Huh!Even the frogs doesn’t like you”,he responded quickly.

 

This is too much.You cannot handle this anymore.This is the reason why you hated being friends with him.He is so annoying and you don’t get it why you’re still good friends with him.

 

All the students in your school were jealous of you because you get to be close with Kyungsoo.Yeah,you do admit that you’re lucky to be friends with him because every Valentine’s Day,Kyungsoo will give you all the presents that he got from the girls.You don’t understand why Kyungsoo won’t receive the presents and it’s such a waste.

 

Another reason is that you could befriend with his group members,EXO.Like seriously,they’re the hottest buddies in your school.Even the students from the other school would move there just to see them.You admitted that all of them were so good-looking,kind and makes good music…except Kyungsoo.

 

Okay,Kyungsoo is included because of his voice only,not more than that.You had always enjoyed his singing because whenever he had some free times,he’ll come to your house and sang some songs to you.

 

He was the main vocalists in EXO so it’s not surprising that he got the most number of fangirls.It had been so many times you were melted by his soothing voice.Sometimes you even wonder…

 

‘Why a person like him has a cute face and good voice but acting like a ?’

 

“At least,frog doesn’t like me.Not like you.Even the flies doesn’t like you because you’re more annoying than them”,you stucked your tongue and ran quickly to your school.

 

“What the ”,Kyungsoo’s eyes got more bigger and he ran after you.You giggled and Kyungsoo were not far away from you.

 

“Come here you little kid!You’re gonna get it from me!”,Kyungsoo shouted from behind.

 

You tried to run faster so that Kyungsoo will not catch you.But then…

 

 

BBUM!!!

 

You accidentally crashed to a student while running in the hallway.You groaned because your right-knees was bleeding.Luckily,it was not that bad.

 

“Yuna!”,Kyungsoo,who watched the incident quickly ran to you worriedly.

 

“Can’t you see the way clearly?Now look what happened to me and you’re-”,You felt like wanted to mad at the person who crashed you just now but you were speechless.

 

Your tongue were frozen and you were gulping hard.Your mind were blanked and you forgot what to say to him.Your eyes were busy focusing at his face-you mean his angelic face.His face was so cute,even more cuter than Kyungsoo.But,this is the first time you ever met him in the school.

 

“I’m so sorry.Are you okay?This is my fault.Let me send you to the school clinic”,he said guiltily while offering his hand to help you to stand up.

 

“You don’t have the right to help her”,Kyungsoo blocked his view while grabbing your hand.He swiftly carried you on the back and made his way to the school clinic.

 

Your eyes were still looking at the student and he was left confused at the hallway alone.

 

 

*At the school’s clinic*

 

You were half-laying on the bed while Kyungsoo was busy cleaning the wounds for you.He put some antiseptics on the wound to kill the bacteria.You hissed and clenched your teeth because it was hurt.

 

“Oh,sorry.I’ll do it slowly”,he said softly to you.

 

You looked at Kyungsoo and realized that he does have a good side of him.He is actually a nice person,but his ego was too high that made him became cold towards everybody around him.

 

You heard a lot of stories about Kyungsoo from Kai.He was the closest friend that Kyungsoo had after you and whenever he had problems,he will always search Kai.

 

Kai said that Kyungsoo is so nice and a happy person.Even more than you could ever imagine.However,something happened to him that made his life turned 360° degree.The old Kyungsoo who used to smile a lot and cheerful became a cold and stubborn person.

 

You were not sure what was the incident about because Kai didn’t want to betray his friendship with Kyungsoo.You really wanted to know about his secret and maybe you could bring back the old Kyungsoo.

 

“Why?Am I too handsome for you?”,he smirked while putting a plaster on your wound.You woke up from your dreamland and tried to hide your embarrassment.

 

“Oh puh-lease!Looking at the gorillas is better than your face”,you tried to protect yourself.

 

Kyungsoo was still smiling.He took a sit on the chair next to your bed.

 

“Really?Hmm…but you were looking at me intensely for 10 minutes okay?”,he looked into your eyes deeply and you nearly fell into his stare.

 

“I was looking at you because I was wondering why you’re so ugly”,he had one of his eyebrows went up and folded his arms on his chest.

 

“So,you do like him,huh?”,he directly asked you a question.You were stuttering to answer him because you didn’t knew that Kyungsoo would asked you that question.

 

‘What do you mean,huh?Who?Umm…w-who are you talking about?”

 

“I’ve known you for so long,Yuna.It was too obvious that I didn’t know about it”,he coldy replied.

 

“So what if I like him?Does it bother you?Who are you to disturb my life?We’re just only bestfriends”,you quickly responded.

 

“I DO CARE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!”,Kyungsoo shouted to you angrily.

 

Suddenly,the situation gets awkward and both of you were frozen.Kyungsoo on the other side was in culture shock by his own words.He tried to make up another reason to support him.

 

“I-I love you as my bestfriend okay?Uh-don’t get the wrong idea,pabo-yah”,he said while quickly made his way out of the room.He smashed the door hardly and left you dumbfounded in the room.