Chapter Two: First time in the club

US.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' Two cups of Americano, please? ' A hot guy said to waitress who was in front of him taking his order. That guy wrapped his arm around his girlfriend, started flirting with her.

 

' 24,000 won, sir. ' Yuri, the waitress took the money from the customer and told those cafe worker to make drinks from them through technology. ' Here, your change and please wait for your drink at the waiting area. ' Yuri pointed at the waiting area which was not really far away. While smiling.

 

The couple smiled back and went there. Yuri looked at the lovey dovey while waiting for other customers to come. It's been a month that she lived in Seoul, her life became easier for her since she no need to pay for rent. And she still not close with those guys that she living with. Since she kept locking herself in her room,not going out to meet them. All she want to do was to earn more money and buy her a new house and leave them. 

 

' Hey, is it fun looking at them? ' A hot yet charming girl worker came to Yuri. Yuri turned to eye Tiffany, the girl worker and shrugged her shoulder. ' Jealous? ' Tiffany raised her left eyebrow. Yuri widen her eyes and shook her head to deny. 

 

' I just wondering. Are they going to last long? ' Yuri said. 

 

' Nah! I don't think so. That guy ain't loyal. ' Tiffany said while starring at the boyfriend. Yuri gave Tiffany her curious look and Tiffany read her mind. ' See, that guy gave me his namecard. ' Tiffany showed the namecards to Yuri. ' Oh! It's two. I bet one is yours. ' Tiffany smirked and gave Yuri the namecard. ' You kinda pretty though.' She added.

 

Yuri blushed a bit when she got compliment from Tiffany, she read the namecard. 'kim Jae Jong.'  Yuri turned to look at the guy, she noticed he winked at her. Yuri frowned, she pitied that girlfriend. And she hated that guy.

 

' Oh yeah! Wanna go clubbing tonight? ' Tiffany shook her booty excitedly while asking Yuri.

 

' What is clubbing?  ' Yuri asked innocently. 

 

Tiffany made a frowned face then smiled afterward. ' Aish, you this country girl. Club is where teenage to have fun when they are stress. It's a stress reliever also happy pill. ' Tiffay explained but still Yuri were not interested in it. ' We can dance at there, nobody cares. ' Tiffany added. Yuri's eyes sparkle when she heard dancing and Tiffany noticed. ' So call? ' Tiffany asked.

 

' Call! ' Yuri agreed with that plan and highed five with Tiffany.

Yuri went home quickly at p.m., felt very excited about the clubbibg even though she did not know what's that, she was putting on her smile all the way to home. Yuri reached and ran into her room while whistling without noticing those guy actually were looking at her.

 

' I wonder why she's so happy today. ' Kai smirked at the doorroom. 

 

' I don't know. Maybe she get a boy. Girls always act like that when she has boyfriend. ' Lay said and slipped his ice tea then focus on the televisyen.

 

' I think that too. ' Suho said while watching the show. And Sehun. He just glanced at Yuri once then focus on his game. As you know, he was not interested. 

 

' That rude girl has boyfriend? How funny. ' Kai chuckled playfully but everybody ignored him. He's mad, he threw the pillow that near him to Lay and caused Lay frowned at him and hitted him back. 

 

They stopped their action when Yuri came out, she was wearing a grey hoodie and grey pyjamas pant which made her not attractive. Yuri took the house key and wore a sport shoe then went out.

 

' What the hell was that? ' Kai clapped his hand happily while laughing.

' Tiffany! ' Yuri reached the place where Tiffany stated to meet up. ' Wow! ' Yuri was amazed by Tiffany's outfit. Tiffany was wearing a y yet sparkling pink short dress which almost revealed her . Besides that, her pretty make-up and long curled brown hair made her more attractive. If you compared Yuri with her, Yuri was just a trash. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter