The girl, Kwon Yuri

US.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kwon Yuri. ' She said while looking at the confuse guy who was staring at her blankly. He snaped back to reality and opened the door for Yuri.

' Yah! Who just order a girl, huh? Didn't I say that no girl allow? ' Suho yelled at his friends. He lead Yuri to the living room. When Kai and Lay saw Yuri, they quickly let her sat between them on the sofa while Sehun just sitting on the floor playing his phone...... He had no intrested at all.

Kai and Lay couldn't take their eyes off from Yuri, they kept looking at her from her head to her toes, from her toes to her head. Well, they were crazy of Yuri's iness. Kai suddenly held Yuri's hand and that startled Yuri. Yuri pulled Kai's hand away from her hand. Kai chuckled at Yuri's sudden act and started to ask her question.

' How much for one night? ' Kai's voice was pretty y at that time. Sehun frowned at his hyung as Kai just asked a super silly question. Yuri sent Kai a death glare and told him to back off. All guys were surprised on Yuri's action as no girls will reject Kai and tell him to get off. Yuri can't stand on sitting between them anymore, she escaped from Kai and Lay. She quickly stood up and turned to them.

' Who's Suho? ' She asked. Well, now it was Lay's turn to frown but he was frowning at Suho

' What the hell, hyung? You bring a beauty here and still asking us who bring her here? ' Lay's cute lips was moving here, moving there. Sehun was curious about that too because he knew that Suho not that kind of who will bring girls home. Suho just kept rubbing his back neck, he was pretty confused and blank right now. *' Why did she calls me? How did she knows my name? Did I know her? ' He kept asking himself in his mind but ended up raising his hand up and admited his is Suho.

' You seem surprised, huh? Didn't aunt tels you that I'm living here today? ' Yuri smirked and that amazed Lay and Kai. Suho still confused, he don't know who was the aunt that Yuri was talking about just now. Yuri read his mind by looking at his face and added, ' Your mom, and I'm your freaking cousin. '

' Bwo?! ' Well, all eyes on her

The next morning, all guys woke up while Yuri was sleeping soundly at her room. They all were in the kitchen, Suho was cooking breakfast while the rest just waiting for breakfast.

' Remember yesterday? That girltold me to get off. she kinda cool, doesn't she? ; Kai asked. He took the milk that in front of him and poured it into his glass. ' How's you guys think about her? ' He added while slipping his milk.

' Well, that's not a bad idea that she's living with us. ' Lay sat on a chair, placed his cheek on his palm, rested his elbow on table. You cansee that he just woke up. ' She's kinda hot. ' Lay said and high fived with Kai.

' Plastic surgery. ' Sehun came out with saying that. Lay and Kai frowned at Sehun's word, Sehun just frowned back.

' I heard that. ' A familar voice just suddenly poped out. Yuri went into the kitchen a few second ago and lookedat Sehun who was shocked that Yuri just suddenly came here. Sehun snapped back to reality, he quickly looked away from Yuri. Yuri was wearing white T-shirt and short short which was revealing Yuri's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter