Going Crazy

Love Requiem

Chanhee Pov

I was contemplated about whether I should skip school or just get through the problem. The former was never an option for me because I don't want to ruin my perfect attendance. I am perfectionist. 

I gripped my jet black,scapula-lengthed hair so tight that I almost think I would getting bald soon if I don't stop. For a second, I think I don't make any senses at all. You always a weird freak anyway, why bother. My brain decided to show who is the boss. Just great. Well let me story tell you the whole story.

It began when I sent my pathetic love letter for a stupid bet. They already knew that dude. Shut up brain. Anyway after that, when I was about to return to class I happened to run into Mingyu with him holding those armful of love letters. Oh. Some of those letters scattered due to the impact. Instead of lending a hand, I gasped in astonisment as it never occured to me that he recieved lot of those. I knew he was a popular guy but aren't those too much? I snapped out of my reverie and decided to help him. As cliche as it sounded, our fingers slightly touched when I grabbed a love letter in front of him. Blood rushed to my face  not due to the touch but it was when I realised  I held a familiar letter. The smell, the colour and the content of the letter was mine all along. I had this weaving knot in my stomach. My lips suddenly felt parched and dry. My legs felt jelly out of sudden. I tried my best to keep calm and compose. Though it kinda failed miserably. With uncertainity, I handed him my love letter with my trembling hands. Okay this is so cool. I am like directly confessing my heart to him. I hoped he did not noticed that though my gut said vice versa. Momentarily, I made eye contact with him. I almost drowned in those dangerous abbyss. But then my eyes shifted to anywhere but him. I was about to turn on my heel when I remember something.

"Sorry for that" I bowed politely.

"Nah it's fine. And thanks for helping me" he spoke for the first time. 

"Its my pleasure. Urm..by the way I am Chanhee" Heck. Where is that courage coming from? Did I just introduced myself to him? 

"Oh. Nice to meet you. My name is Mingyu" I know. It almost slipped out of my mouth.

Mingyu being polite, he offered a handshake. I was baffled. Since I don't want to make him felt bad, I gladly accepted. Oh no. I sounded like a teenage girls in front of their crush. Of course you . You are indeed in front of your bae. My brain sure have a lot in mind. Okay I looked like I a crazy person right now. I might have been in dazed when I heard Mingyu called my names a few times. I like how my name was being called by him. Gosh my heart going frenzy.

"Chanhee?"He waved his hands in front of my face.

"Urm urm what?" I was in stupor and then it registered in my brain that I was embarrassing myself for being like this. Gosh.

"You were spacing out" he quitely stated.

"Oh" and then it started to be awkward. Luckily, Vernon another famous jock called for him.

He bid me a short goodbye before he marched to Vernon. I kept watching their interaction when I saw Vernon looked past Mingyu obviously staring at me before he looked back at him. Mingyu seemed to brush off whatever Vernon was saying. I kinda have hunch for that and somehow it does not feel too good. So that what happened.

I am terrified. My heart sank when I remembered the way Vernon looked at me. Mingyu probably had the same idea in his mind. Chanhee. What did you expected anyway? That he will looked at you and fell in love with you. I heaved a heavy sigh. It was one sided anyway. I am pretty sure about that. I saunteered towards the class,having imaginary black raging storm of cloud on my head. 

"What happened to you?" Hyuk who munching a biscuits asked me despite his full mouth. Gross.

"Eat, swallow and ask me later. You make me feel nauseous." I walked pass him before he casually pick up his pace and slung his arm around my neck. Ack.

"Come on, tell me please" and he exclaimed that he at aegyo. He was practically whined with those cute voice. I removed his hand that almost choked me to death. He looked albeit offended with my action. Feeling guilty, I put his arm on my shoulder instead. This big guy was a big baby. I felt like his sister right now. Then again I was the oldest by months.

"So?" he quirked an eyebrow. His forehead was laced with frowns and clearly his tone of voice showed that he is concern with my sudden moody mood. This guy may be full of mischief but he cares alot.

"Well it's nothing." As much as I wanted to tell him, I could not form a suitable word to explain to him. This is so complicated. Aish. My mind suddenly started to drift to bits of Avril Lavigne-Complicated song lyrics. Its not really connected with my situation at the moment.

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this
You, you fall and you crawl and you break
And you take what you get and you turn it into honesty
You promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it
No, no, no

Hyuk must have seen me space out. He was waving his hand frantically in front of my face. Though it looked like he was more than glad to actually smack my face with those hand.

"Sorry dude, I was not focus. Anyway let's get going" I patted his shoulder. Leaving him grumbled a few words like "change subject" and "trying too hard".

"Han Sanghyuk get your right now" and that was enough for him to scramble to his feet. A small smile tug on my lips. I should worry about my love life later. For now I should stay focus for Mathematics class. But I could not help wondering about Vernon's words. . Since when I care about others opinion. Whatever. Let's just stay calm and cool, Ahn Chanhee. Everything gonna be okay. Just pretend you did not get affected by his gesture. Just relax. Hell yeah. Fighthing Chanhee.

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe, comments, vote or whatever.

So how was it?

I just being myself and write whatever crap in my mind. Lol.