Love is Complicated

Love Requiem

 

Man why I could not actually get a boyfriend? I am pretty too. Really Chanhee. Okay. Fine. I considered myself quite attractive. I meant I got s like any normal girl have. Are you saying abnormal girl don't have them? Shut up brain. You are just being a nuisance here. Are you an idiot or what Chanhee? You are me. And I am you. Okay. I am officially mad right now. Perhaps I should actually considered the option of going to mental assylum.

"Hey Chanhee" someone shook my shoulder. Damn who the hell touched my shoulder so carelessly like none other than my nemesis, Hyuk. Oh speaking of devil. It was him apparently.

"WHAT!" I snapped. Geez poor my shoulder. No wonder I have slumped shoulder. Don't mind me. I spoke nonsense right now.

"Chill babe. No harm done." He raised both of his arm in the air.

"Are you sure like 100% sure of that?" I taunted him. 

He pretend to scan me up and down. I never knew he could be so ert. Man. I wish I could kick him on his shin. But I am a girl. A good girl never acted so digrace like that. What?

"Yup everything seems perfect to me except your attitude" he smiled oh so cheekily. Scratch that. He has this evil smirk. That will do. I slapped his right forearm. Hard.

"Ouch. What was that for?" He massaged his wounded arm. He glared at me with his fiery gaze. I paid no attention to his action. And he knew it himself.

"I don't know. Perhaps it is for your ertness." I scanned my fingers like a boss. Lol. 

"Sup guys. Glad to see you guys still alive as usual. I thought hyuk might lose his head already" Shin chuckled. Colour drained from Hyuk face.

"Wow are you scaredy cat big guy?" I almost rolling on the floor.

"So dear, how is your progress?" Shin 

"What progress?" I scratched my not so itching head. Seriously I don't know what progress she was talking.

"Don't play dumb. That progress of your letter. That stupid love letter." Hyuk had this smug smile on his stupid face.

"Oh that. I have finished writing it. Why?"I felt an ominous vibe came from both of them. Okay what the heck they are planning now.

"That's fantastic. Chanhee, remember when you said you want to experience spicy life sometimes?" Shin and Hyuk glance towards each other before they had this mischievious glint on their eyes.

"Yeah what is it?" Okay this feel super weird. I had a hunch but I was not so sure.

"I dare you put your love letter in his locker. And if you succeed I would treat you food." Finally those stupid wicked smile adorned on Hyuk face.

"For a whole week" Shin added. Hyuk has this scandalised look but nevertheless to make me agree, he just nodded his head. For god sake, these two human deserved a flying kick. To say I was furious was understatement. I was beyond that yet I managed to put a calm facade.

"How unfair." They knew I could not back off from this challenge. For sake of food. For one whole week okay. It's not everyday people would treat me. Plus its a one whole week bonus. I guess its a win win situation. or not.

"Fine, I would put it in his locker today during recess." I gave up. These people would not give up as long as I did not send my pathethic love letter. 

"But on one condition...."Hyuk trailled off.

"ASDFGHKL" I knew it. He won't make it that easier. He gonna ruined my life completely. This son of evil. Shin on the other hand does not helping either. She just kept on having big creepy smile plastered on her fair face. It's like she knew or maybe she is the mastermind of this stupid dare.

Such an insolent brat. I sighed. This is getting nowhere.  I had this urge to slap him on his head and I did.

"Ouch" Hyuk rubbed on the sore spot while threathened me with his deathly glare. Oh . You force me to do it dude. He is scary when he is mad.

"Fine. Spit it out. I don't have all time to hear your nonsenses plan" I looked anywhere but him. My mind was busy plotting their death. 

"Well the thing is, you should write your name on it" Hyuk smirked when he see my face getting pale. I believed at the moment my soul almost flew away from my body.

"WHAT THE HELL! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?" I shouted at his face when I comprehend what he had just spoke. Serves him right.

"Don't you see, it easy peasy. You just have to write your name on the letter and sent it. A piece of cake. " Hyuk flashed a bright smile before he put a human shield in front of him. Coward.

"Such a piece of cake you said. You little spewn come here. Let me teach you some lesson" I was about to grab his arm when Shin words stopped me. Maybe she has knocked some sense into her brain. Or nope.

"Okay that's too harsh. How about you write something that indicate that is yours in the first place. Give him a clue or something that looked obvious but not so directly. You get what I meant?" Shin winked.

"I thought my handwriting is the one that distinguished from the rest of letter" I grumbled under my breath. Argueing with them make me tired as hell.

"Well it is, but the real deal is to make him read your letter. That is our dare for you " Hyuk popped his head from Shin'shoulder. I rolled my eye seeing this. He did know that he is taller than her yet he acted like he is a short guy. I don't get it.

"Fine I would do something with that later. Now come on or we will late. I don't want to serve detention" I despised the idea of being in the room studying by myself or whatsoever.

"Yeah right. Hella straight person. Never let herself loose on school rules. Boring" Hyuk chided in.

 

Author Pov

The school bell rang and all of the student dispersed towards the cafetaria. While a certain someone was waiting for a perfect moment to carry out her plan. Although her stomach was growling begging for food but this time she just ignore the painful whimper of her stomach. Just for this stupid dare.

'Aha perfect. Left, clear. Right, clear. Now its the time for the action' she whispered to herself.

She tiptoed towards her target, afraid that any loud movement would make any person caught her red handed though the hallway was deserted at the moment. Such a dramatic person.

She inhaled and exhaled. This is it. Its now or never. She was debated but she was determined to complete the task. With trembling fingers she slipped her scented, baby aqua love letter into the locker. The letter fall on top of another bunch of love letters.

Her eyes wildy wandered around, scanning the area before she dissapeared and make her way towards the cafetaria to fill her empty stomach. What she failed to observe was a shadow that have been watching her move from the start.

 

 

 

 

 

I rewrite a new one because the older one does not make some sense.

Grammar is not my thing.

Comment, subscribe or vote.