~*ChibixJimin*~

EXO & BTS Ships and Scenario Requests! ~Open~

~*Park Jimin*~

superthumb.png

Jimin is the best friend you could ahve ever asked for. After getting to know you a bit, you two would always have lots of fun together no matter what it may be! You enjoy pulling pranks on the other members, and singing loudly together no matter if you're both on key or not. Jimin is very in tune with your emotions, and is always there when you need him!

 

Rainy Days!
42141_jimin-and-suga-playing-video-games
Rainy day? No problem! You and Jimin would sit down on the couch and play video games for hours. Of course he SAYS he's letting you win, but you're really beating him fair and square. Sometimes he likes to sit and watch you draw as you go in to your own little world, content with just watching. Some days, he likes to hide your colored pencils around the house and make you look for them.

 

When You Have a Bad Day!

737a9a1af51af7e80bb79777f27c7690.jpg
If you tell Jimin you've had a horrible day, and you need cheering up, he'll be at your house as soon as he can with your favorite fried chicken, and a big cake, just for the two of you. He makes sure you've eaten well, and then offers to listen complain about your day. 

 

Best Friend Shirts!
93cdcc099e3f74906e767d3a6e8ddc4a.jpg
thing-1-2-shirts.png
Partners in crime? You betcha! Who else is going to do the classic shaving cream in the hand while sleeping prank on Yoongi other than you and Jimin? You two are quite the pair, so Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts match you both just as well!

 

At The Amusement Park!

c637907af0b258a04e0a0592f8f33adf6155c694
Jimin agrees. Heights are a no-no. So you both SKIP the heigh up roller coasters of doom and go on the bumper cars 8 times in a row instead. If it's a hot day, he'll suggest all the water rides like log flumes or white water rapids! Then you both will eat delicious park food while you dry off before he tries (and fails a couple of times at first) to win you that blue stuffed hippo doll you've been eyeing since you entered the park!

 

 

 

A/N: Did you enjoy your friendship with Jimin? I hope so! You two would be great, trouble making friends! Thank you for requesting!