Day 7

A week of questions~

Mark frowned, feeling cold, he was on the wrong side of the bed, too far from his heater, so he shuffled until he bumped into a familiar warmth, instantly surrounded by comfort.

“Merry Christmas~” Jackson muttered. Mark smiled, shuffling up and kissing Jackson’s chin, and then snuggling in again.

“Merry Christmas my love” Mark giggled. They were so warm, and comfy...of course this wasn’t allowed to last, 5 overly happy boys bouncing into their room, climbing into their bed and stealing the warmth that is Jackson. Mark didn’t mind since it meant extra warmth, and he was still snuggled in Jackson’s arms.
“So...uhh...this bed was made for 7 right?” Youngjae asked, snuggled between Mark and Jinyoung.

“Of course” Mark yawned slightly.

“It’s christmas so it may as well be” Jackson giggled. Mark just nodded, slowly going back to sleep, he wasn’t alone, everyone seemed to be caught in the trance of Jackson’s and Mark’s perfect warmth, that was until Bambam decided to interrupt everyone’s piece by remembering why they all gathered here.

“So do we ask more questions...or get straight to the answer?” Bambam asked. Mark feeling disturbed just snuggled more into Jackson, thinking if he hid more he could be invisible, and if not, well he was surrounded by Jackson’s warmth and Jackson’s scent, two very perfect things.

“You have to wait until we’ve opened the gifts” Jinyoung answered.

“Then why did we come in here!?” Bambam whined. From jinyoung’s chuckled, Mark already found out the answer, and gripped tighter to Jackson, knowing Bambam would screech.

“Well, it’s ing cold because we forgot to turn the heaters on, and worked to keep us warm for a bit, but then we got cold and tired, and then you came into our room, so we just thought that stealing Jackson and Mark’s perfect warmth would be good” Jinyoung answered, as if nothing was abnormal. Bambam made the most disgusted face they’d ever seen, and soon followed the screeching, which only Yugyeom could really deal with.

“WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY ALL THAT!? I AM YOUR CHILD!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!” Bambam continued whining. Mark just sighed, nuzzling into Jackson.

“Why is he so loud in the morning?” Mark asked, voice hushed. Jackson just looked down at him noticing the cute pout and smiled.

“It’s because he’s a child, and just found out his parents have ” Jackson sighed in reply. Mark just sighed, shuffling up higher and pressed his lips to Jackson’s. It wasn’t long before everyone was leaving their bed, talking about seeing them at breakfast.

“Did you plan that?” Jackson asked when the kiss broke. Mark shook his head, leaning his forehead against Jackson’s.

“Nope, just saying good morning on christmas” Mark giggled. Jackson smiled, pressing his lips to Mark’s again, enjoying their few moments of silence before Jaebum yelled for everyone to be in the kitchen. When Jackson sat up Mark whined, trying to hide in the blankets, but they weren’t warm enough. Jackson just smiled, taking his hoodie off and putting it on Mark before pulling him out of bed. Mark still pouted, although the hoodie was warm. Soon though Mark felt two arms and a blanket wrap around him, Jackson had wrapped them in the blanket and with that they shuffled to the kitchen, Mark sitting on Jackson’s lap when they got to the table. No one really questioned it, Mark was naturally cold, and Jackson was his heater.
“So, merry christmas!” Jaebum cheered, laying food out on the table, after everyone had said merry christmas they all dug into the food. Thankfully todays plan was for them all to stay in and celebrate amongst themselves.

 

Once breakfast was done they all cleaned up, except for Mark who had fallen asleep and been placed on the couch. Soon everyone gathered in the lounge, Jackson moving Mark so they were bundled up again. The others seeming to do the same, the youngest both taking advantage of the tired and warm Youngjae, capturing him in their blanket and snuggling in.
“Okay...movie and gifts, then we can find the answer to the curious week” Jaebum spoke, everyone nodded, turning the TV onto a random christmas movie, and sending Yugyeom as the youngest to hand out all the gifts, which worked out well since Yugyeom was quick and tall enough to lay everything from tree to coffee table and once everything was out, everyone started tearing at the paper, all enjoying the surprises, Mark and Jackson had ended up buying each other bracelets, smart moves. Once everyone was done they dug into the junk food and then the question was asked.

“So...Mark, Jackson, Markson...who tops?” Youngjae asked. Mark and Jackson smiled at each other, mouths full of food.

“We *gurgle* we *gurgle*” Mark failed to speak mouth full to the point of numbness, gotta stop competing with Jackson on who could fit the most food in their mouthes. Jackson seemed to be in a similar situation. The room erupted with laughter, the couple would be spending a long time chewing and getting back feeling, but it made for a great christmas morning...

-+-+-+-+-+-

-N