Day 6

A week of questions~

For most people Christmas eve meant shopping for last minute gifts, cleaning the house, or going to early parties, maybe starting Christmas parties early, for GOT7 it meant calling home. It was a precious day for them sure they called home as much as they could, they video called, and visited whenever they had time, but they were always busy, or on screen, but Christmas eve was their day to call home, and be free so all the boys had made an agreement, for any christmas they couldn’t spend at home with family, they would all gather in the lounge with iPads and laptops and have a big family meeting.

 

This was actually their first Christmas away from their homes, they would be going home, but not on Christmas, a little bit after New years actually. So as per their agreement all the boys had entered the lounge, and placed the screen with their families on the table, they connected their devices to the TV, and split the screens, everyone’s family easy to see.

Mark sat snuggled beside Jackson, talking to Jackson’s family, and Jackson was talking to Mark’s. Jaebum and Jinyoung were charming their ways into the other’s family. Bambam was translating happily for his family, Yugyeom’s, and Youngjae’s. It was a fairly fun day, everyone ended up talking to everyone else’s family, they all teased the younger couple about the youth, they teased MarkSon about their affection, teased Youngjae about his lack of partner (Although the boys in GOT7 knew very well that was a lie), and they teased JJProject about how they’d become the stand in parents. There was a small moment of silence when it came time to hang up, but none of the boys shed tears, they all wore brave smiles, ones they’d show the fans when they weren’t smiling inside, the screens, hid any other emotion. They all bid their families goodbye with a simple “I love you” in each language they could, and then the screens turned black. Like some sort of agreed aftermath they all went to the kitchen, grabbed a container of ice cream each and a spoon, went back to the couches, put on a funny movie and tried to cheer themselves up.

 

It worked, empty containers, stomach aches, and four movies later they all felt happier, they talked about how great it was too see family, how successful JJProject had been at charming their ways into the others family, congratulated Bambam on his translation skill, and Youngjae thanked everyone for keeping his partner trouble a secret.

“So, shall we go out for dinner?” Jaebum suggested, everyone looked at him and shared the same agreeing smile. The day had gone by quickly, so when the boys went out to find the moon high in the sky they laughed, it was too late at night to go to a restaurant, so instead they went to an 24/7 convenience store.

“So...did anyone get anything...y’know countable as a meal?” Jaebum asked. Everyone looked down, they all had 2 bags each, but out of all 14 bags only 3 contained non snack, or junk food ish things, 1 bag had drinks, and Mark held a bag with vegetables and some meats, along with other little things to help cook ,and Jaebum had a bag full of enough different ingredients to make lots of different dinners for each member. Jaebum just chuckled, handing his bags to Jinyoung and running ahead, hopping his way to a nearby park, climbing up one of the jungle gyms, sitting at the top, declaring he was the king. The others all laughed, Jackson took Mark’s bags, encouraging him to go to the playground, Jackson could see that Mark wanted to play. Mark beamed a wide smile at Jackson, kissing his cheek before running to the jungle gym, climbing and sitting on Jaebum’s lap.

“I think you’ll find, I’m the king here” Mark spoke, trying his best to sound serious.

“Pft, we all learnt from Game of thrones that evil princes are more powerful” Bambam laughed, standing on the bars behind Mark and Jaebum.

 

Jackson just laughed, sitting with Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

“So Jackson, today’s question is just for you” Yugyeom announced. Jackson raised an eyebrow, but made no movement to stop anything.

“Who sends more intentionally provocative pictures, texts, or videos when they’re either mad at the other, or it’s been awhile? Or who sends more unintentionally ual texts, videos, or pictures?” Yugyeom asked. Jinyoung chuckled, knowing the answer, one too many shows with just him and Mark, and far to many with just him and a deprived Jackson.

“Intentionally is probably me most of the time, unintentional is definitely Mark at least 95% of the time, that boy does not know how evil a simple white tank top can be” Jackson sighed, not  noticing the person approaching, with an evil smirk.

“Of course I know dear, it’s just fun to play innocent” Mark chuckled, picking up his bags. Jackson looked up at Mark and made some sort of betrayed, and broken noise, but also before he was going to say anything he fell silent, mouth hanging slightly.
“Jackson, you okay?” Jinyoung asked. Jackson shook himself out of his trance, grabbing the bags in front of him and quickly rushing towards home.

 

Jackson made it home first, he was a good 15 minutes ahead of everyone else, he took the bags to the kitchen, abandoning them on the table and made his way to the bathroom, stopping in his and Mark’s room to grab clothes and a towel. Part way through his colder than usual shower Jackson heard the door open and multiple people call his name, he didn’t answer, he just got out of the shower, dried off and began to change into boxers and baggy sweats, which was when he realised...he forgot a shirt.

“” Jackson cursed, at least he’d been peer pressured into keeping a fairly hairless torso, and his abs hadn’t run away from the pizza. Jackson hung a towel over his shoulders, sighing because that was as good as it was getting. He grabbed his things, and slowly left the bathroom, scanning the hall to make sure it was a safe path the the washing machine. He knew it was clear from the noise happening in the kitchen, they were all putting things away and trying to figure out what to cook. Jackson took the opportunity to run to the laundry room.

 

When Jackson closed the door he leaned against it taking a moment to breath.

“You okay there Jacks?” Mark asked. Jackson opened his eyes and saw Mark smirking, leaning against the dryer. Jackson nodded, walking to the washing machine, chucking his clothes in and going back to the door. When Jackson had opened the door he felt two arms around his waist, and hands make themselves comfortable on his abs.

“Mark you’re making it hard to walk” Jackson muttered, lying because he was walking normally, Mark on his side. Mark stood up straight, walking beside Jackson instead, one arm still around Jackson’s waist, drawing patterns on his hip. When they made it to the kitchen everyone made cooing noises, and whistles. Jackson just sighed, hanging his head and pushing Mark away, grabbing a bottle of water and going back to his room, flomping on their “double” bed.

“What am I gonna do with him” Jackson sighed into the air.

“Love me~” Mark giggling, jumping onto the bed and making Jackson both cough and laugh. When Jackson stopped coughing he laughed, arms lacing around Mark.

“I can do that” Jackson giggled. Mark smiled happily, kissing Jackson’s cheek as Bambam and Jinyoung entered their room.

“Question time?” Mark asked. They both nodded. Mark and Jackson got up happily following the other to the lounge, food was set out everywhere along with blankets, and a pile of christmas and disney movies waiting for them.

“Appa and Umma got us all themed blankets” Bambam giggled. Jackson and Mark noticed the Winnie the pooh blanket, with mandu and dimsum characters smiling brightly. Jackson was the first to sit on the couch, putting the blanket on the side and waiting for Mark, who happily sat between Jackson’s legs, lying on his stomach and using Jackson’s torso as a pillow.

“So comfy~” Mark hummed.

“I’m glad the gifts went well” Jinyoung chuckled, rejoining Jaebum under their blanket, it was decorated with chibi JJproject on it.

“Perfectly, thank you~” Jackson giggled. They all nearly forgot about the question as the movie started, until Bambam remembered and suddenly gasped it out as if he was shocked to hear it himself.

“What do you text about the most?” Bambam asked, still sounding shocked.

“Mark sends me lots of quotes from Winnie the pooh” Jackson giggled.

“If you live to be 100 I want to live to be 100 minus a day” Mark giggled, the others all looked shocked, and ended up laughing until Jackson made a huffing noise.

“You better finish that” Jackson muttered, frowning. The others looked confused until Mark shuffled up and kissed Jackson’s cheek.

“So that I don’t have to spend a day without you” Mark giggled. The others looked at Mark in awe.

“Winnie the Pooh, king of the ‘Nice save’, that’s impressive” Jaebum chuckled. Mark nodded happily as Jackson smiled.

“Wait! I know this, Jackson ed up once and called Mark a weed….he forgot the quote and panicked for ages” Bambam laughed. Jackson sighed.

“Well I know it now! Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them” Jackson replied. Mark just smiled, going back to resting.

“Jackson tends to text about random things, food, or just send me photos, innocent photo’s you s” Mark added the ending, noticing all the intrigued looks.

“And even then, I wouldn’t show you s!” Mark laughed. The others played along looking upset and Jackson was already holding Mark’s phone, checking if anything was there, and hiding it if there was.

“Let’s watch Winnie the Pooh!” Jackson yelled, finding a video on the phone of Mark and deciding he was done with the phone. When Mark got his phone back the video was paused and caused him to blush as he pocketed his phone, snuggling Jackson and sighing. Jaebum raised an eyebrow, but being the nice leader he is, he just put on the Winnie the Pooh christmas movie and left it at that.

 

-+-+-+-+-

 

Sorry this took awhile T^T Haven't had enough time to write and when I do I can't think of anything O_O'' I should have Day 7 written soon though :3 Have the gif my friend sent me when I said I couldn't write

 

-N