Volunteering...kind of.

Loading...

The morning went by really quickly and soon it was luch time. Aurora invited Mingyu to have lunch with her and Wonwoo, so right now there they were, in the line of the microwave to get their food heated. Wonwoo and Aurora chatted and wondered why Mingyu wasn't with his usual friends.

Wonwoo: Maybe something happened, and they got angry at each other.

Aurora: That's weird I mean...Jeonghan is a living angel, Minghao is the sweetest kid ever and Jun is quiet but he is a really nice guy.

Wonwoo shrugged and took his and Aurora's food out of the microwave and headed to the table where Mingyu waited for them.

Aurora sat in front of him and Wonwoo next to her, Mingyu smiled and thanked them for inviting him to join them.

Wonwoo: Anytime you want....You look hummm a little bit lonelier than usual...

Aurora looked at him with wide eyes and hit him under the table.

Wonwoo: I mean! You ..we haven't seen you with your friends.

Mingyu took a sip from his water and looked at the left, Aurora and Wonwoo joined him and noticed Jeonghan, Minghao, Jun and a blonde hair guy all eating together.

Mingyu: Thats Soonyoung. They call him Hoshi. We met him a few weeks after school ended, he was quite the nice guy and we spent a few time together until I introduced him to the others, next thing I know he and I had a huge fight. And now everyone's on his side. Long story short... I got replaced. - he was now looking at his food and playing with it.

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow : What exactly made you guys fight?

Aurora turned her head and hit him on the arm.

Aurora: It's none of your business.

Mingyu laughed and Wonwoo apologized.

Aurora: You don't have to be alone in school, you can be our new friend. We know we are y and stuff but you are kind cool... So...Yeah. Join us whenever you want

Wonwoo smiled from ear to ear: Yeah, hang out with us!

Mingyu was about to thank them when a voice was heard in the whole cafeteria. "2016 STUDENTS COUNCIL!!! VOTE IN YOUR FAVES! YOU HAVE THE POWER OF CHOOSING! AND HOW ABOUT YOU? AND YOU? "ho man.... its Seungkwan..I can't believe he's at it again. No one is stupid enough to run for students representative. - Aurora spoke while Wonwoo and Mingyu laughed at Seungkwan that reached their table.

Seungkwan: MISS BELLAMY! How about YOU run for students representative this year? - he held his loudspeaker next to Aurora's face.

Aurora hit her hand on the table and turned to Seungkwan with an angry face.
Aurora: If I ever do that and win, the first thing I'd do would be hire someone to smash that stupid loudspeaker and make you disappear forever.
Seungkwan put his arm around her shoulders and spoke in his loudspeaker. Everyone was now paying attenton to him.
Seungkwan: PEOPLE, HAVE YOU HEARD THE SAME AS ME??? AURORA HAS PROMISED TO SHUT ME UP IF SHE WINS. DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING STUDENTS REPRESENTATIVE? AURORA FOR 2016 REPRESENTATIVE EVERYONE!
Aurora didn't even have time to answer no before a guy got up in the table and started screaming. It was Vernon
Vernon and Seungkwan both shouted her name and threw their fists in the air. In a few seconds everybody in the cantine was shouting for Aurora.
Aurora: NO, OMG, WONWOO DO SOMETHING!!!!
Wonwoo and Mingyu laughed like maniacs.
Wonwoo: Aurora, Aurora, Aurora- he followed the others.
Aurora took her stuff and got out of the cantine while everyone applaused.
Seungkwan: YO LADIES and Gentleman, don't forget to vote for Aurora for our new representative, she will make an awesome leader. Is there anyone who would like to go against her? Come on people, don't be shy!
...

 

I hope you liked people. Comment down bellow what you think of the story and what you hope to happen, how can I make it better?

Sorry for any mistakes.