Missing Shoes

Loading...

The steam spread it's way to the bedroom has Aurora stepped out of the bathroom. She was fresh and ready for her first day of school, she had her clothes prepared  (clothes : http://www.polyvore.com/mansae/set?id=185667504) and after getting dry she put them on and headed to the kitchen. She grabed a toast and ate it while she looked for her shoes. No sight of them in the closet... they also weren't next to her parents by the door. Where did she leave them? Her celphone buzzed and it showed a message from her best friend.

wonwoo: what's taking you so long? Bus arrives in 5 minutes, I'm not going to get late to the first day of school.

aurora: boy relax, I'm just looking for my shoes. I'll be out in a bit.

Aurora grabbed a box of chocolate milk to drink during the bus ride and ran to the door. She couln't find her damn shoes so she took her sneakers, cursing and planning to murder whoever took her precious shoes. 

Wonwoo was waiting for her to get out with a rock in his hands.

Aurora: What's that for?

Wonwoo: Good morning to you too. - the boy said ironically and with eyes half closed due to the sunlight.

Aurora back hugged him and sang "Good Morning my pretty little muffin".

Wonwoo: I was going to break your window if we lost the bus but now it looks like there is no need to be a b*tch.

Aurora: Dude, you're a b*tch 24/7. And a violent one I must say.

Wonwoo: Don't forget the most important part...

Wonwoo/Aurora: Fabulously Gay. - they said at the same time laughing.

Aurora and Wonwoo reached the bus station just in time. And 16 minutes later they were at the school's gate. Wonwoo was a really good looking guy, and many girls had a crush on him, but he was also really quite and didn't trust many people. One time in 6th grade Aurora saved him from being hit by a ball right in the face in gym class, she had a huge crush on him like all the girls, but she was different, and Wonwoo felt like he could trust her. He took her to the nurse and held her hand while she got her wound in the knees (she had feel hard in the ground). Wonwoo said: Don't worry, I'll be here for you when you're hurted. And I'll make you smile, because I like your smile. And I like you. Aurora and Wonwoo were besties ever since. She was the first one to know he was gay in 8th grade. She was the one he took to junior prom because she got rejected by the guy she liked and because guys can't go to proms with guys. Nor girls with girls. So decided to go together. They both wore suits and everyone was chocked. But they didn't care because they had each other. They would spend Christhmas and New Years together, they would go on vacations together and they had major pijama parties every weekend. They loved each other as brother and sister, they were both relaxed, good students, shy, introverts and only trusted a few people.

Wonwoo had a crush, his name was Mingyu. He was a hot guy from the same class has him and Aurora and was now sitting in front of the door of the classroom. Aurora kept on walking the hallway and turned around to say she was going to her locker. Wonwoo nodded. A little nervous because of Mingyu, he cleared his troath and stepped closer to the group of students already close to the classroom. He leaned in the wall and stared at his cellphone to not look like a lost puppy. "Why is Aurora taking so long? What if people start talking to me? "

Xxxx: Hey man, can you please make me a favor?

Wonwoo kept staring to his phone, he heard the person talk again but ignored it. It can't be me the one he's talking to.

Xxxx: Hum, dude? - a hand touched his leg making him jump. He looked to the ground and saw Mingyu smilling and holding a paper in his hand. - Can you please put this in the trash can? You're closer than me and I can't really stand up you see? - Mingyu pointed to his toe. Wonwoo stared amazed to the cast around Mingyu's ankle.

Without thinking he grabbed the paper from Mingyu's hand and put it quickly in the trash. Mingyu smiled and thanked.

Aurora arrived and joined Wonwoo when she saw Mingyu's leg.

Aurora: WOW MinGuy (has she called him) You ed up your ankle. What happened? - she stood closer the the boys foot so she could see it

Mingyu shrugged: I fell in the pool two weeks ago and broke my ankle.

Aurora patted him in the leg lightly and looked at Wonwoo who stood there frozen and looking at Mingyu.

Aurora: SO! (she said louder making Wonwoo wake up from his trance) How long are you going to have your ankle casted?

Mingyu: A few months but I'm getting used to it.

As he stopped the teacher showed up.

Aurora looked at Wonwoo and smirked.

Aurora: OH MAN...I forgot something in my locker. Wonwoo, you should help MinGuy get up. Maybe you guys could be parteners this year.

Wonwoo had lasers coming out from is eyes. But also he apreciated what Aurora was doing for him.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and laughed: If Wonwoo doesn't mind, it will be my pleasure.

Wonwoo held his hand and helped Mingyu get up hiding his face a little so he couldn't the huge smile he had on.

Aurora winked at Wonwoo and made her way to the locker.

She really did forget something, her sketch book. Aurora had tons of sketch books, drawing random stuff during class made her relax and concentrate faster.

When she got there she saw someone, a boy. He was taking stuff out from his locker too, it was the one just above hers AND he was blocking Aurora's locker. She was already late and he was taking to long.

Aurora: You're blocking my locker.

The guy closed his door a little so he could see Aurora's angry face and her green cap covering her eyes.

She knew who he was, and she hated him. Vernon...

Vernon: Yo Auriiiieee. What's up? How was summer? - he mocked.

Aurora got closer to him and closed his locker almost crashing his hand.

Aurora: Quite relaxing, I didn't see your face, I didn't hear your annoying voice and I didn't have to deal with your unpleaseant presence 8 hours a day.

Aurora pouted and stood closer to her.

Vernon: That's sad...I missed you.

Aurora let out a sarcastic laugh and pushed him so she could get to her locker. She opened it and took her sketchbook out.

Aurora: Have a nice day Hansol.

Vernon: Believe me..it will.

....

Meanie be Dating

#sorry for any mistakes