Chapter 3

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My teacher...she asked me to pass you this assignment." I quickly hand it to him and bowed. He opened the file and started reading. "I will go back to my class now." I quickly walk to the class door. "Ha. See you soon." Kai said. I looked back and was dumbfounded. "What do you mean..see me soon?" "Didn't you read what's written here just now?" He threw the paper on my face! What's wrong with this guy seriously? I rolled my eyes and looked at what was written on the paper and........I think I'm dead right now. It's written : ' You will be paired up with Li Rae from class 3A to plan our school's graduation carnival activities holding 2 months later. '  WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? I thought it was just a simple assignment for him. Why am I being drag into this? Daehyung was right. I shouldn't be too nice....even teachers decided to make use of my kindness. I looked up at Kai and he is smirking, I really feels like punching him. "So...you doesn't know about this? HA. You are so cute." He teased. Today is the worst day of my life. I felt my head spinning when the boys started teasing me. "Kai and the smartest and prettiest girl in the whole school?!Woooo" Chanyeol jokingly hit Kai at the back. Kai was laughing with them too. My head is spinning like crazy already and I decided to escape when they are busy laughing. "Yah. See you later after school at the fast food restaurant near our school. If you didn't go......I will make sure you....die." He laughed and show his white teeth. ANNOYING. I quickly walk back to class before I faint or anything infront of them.

I walked into class and lesson had started. "Why did you put me and Kai together?!" It's the first time I ever get so annoyed. All the students got so shock that they started to talk among themself. I don't care what are they gossiping about. " Li Rae ah.... I'm sorry alright? Let me explain myself." My teacher pat my shoulders and signal me to sit down. She pull a chair to my table and started talking. "All the teachers wanted him to start a fresh. We heard from a old neighbor of Kai's that he was a smart and innocent boy but lots of things happened and he changed to how he is now. He used to be really nice and kind....He changed because of his parents.They divorce when he is just a 13 year old kid, his father worked all day long and he owns a really big company. One day, his father worked too hard and had a heart attack. Now, Kai is left alone in a big house with just lots of money. He has no relatives and just himself. That is why he changed due to a bad past and..... this is why we really want the old Kai back. " No wonder...... I kind of pity Kai now. Teacher even explain the story loud enough for the whole class to hear."Can you try your best to help us change him? Please?" My teacher eyes became watery. All the students looked like they pity Kai now and really wants to help him too. "Teacher...." I grab my teacher hands. "I will try my best." My teacher smile and pat my back. " I know you are a really nice girl." My teacher told me lots of stuffs to prepare for our graduation carnival and I learnt that Kai and me should plan a 3 days 2 night trip to a place with the entire Year 3. We should make everyone enjoy themself at the night prom as we will also put up games for the junior year and allow them to join the seniors during the carnival activities. Phew......this planning is going to be so tiring. I even have to help Kai start afresh and even study for our exams. How am I going to help him start afresh!? He is such a stubborn and annoying guy. 

School ended and when Jessica knew about what happened, she didn't stop me from helping Kai too. "Li Rae ah. Fighting!" She shouted and I smiled. My flu is not gone yet and I still have to buy medicine later. "Li Rae." I turned around and saw Daehyung with his bunch of friends behind me. He looks really cold. I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter