Chapter 1

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Li Rae-shii! Did you forget your umbrella again? " I walked into class, soaked. Yeah, It's raining again and I totally ran to school without covering myself. " It's already your 1000 time forgetting your umbrella." My bestfriend since middle-school, Jesicca, complained. " Don't exaggerate things, it's just the 10th time." I laughed. I placed my bag beside my table and decided to change my wet uniform to my sports attire. I walked out of class with Jessica and open my locker at the hallway. Papers and boxes drop onto the floor and hit my leg. " Ah...." My locker is filled with presents and letters again. "These boys are so annoying! They filled up your locker every morning and get rejected everyday, they aren't sick of it too? They know they have zero chance being with you, why are they still trying so hard?!?" Jessica exclaimed. "Why are you so piss? It's okay.I'm not annoyed...I think I will contribute these chocolates and presents to the childrens' home later again. Wanna follow? " I winked at her. Jessica jokingly hit me. "Yah~~" She chuckled. 

I changed quickly and ran back to class with Jessica in case we are late. "Li Rae! Where did you go? I was so worried! Why was your bag left here and you are gone?" Daehyung ran to me, holding a banana milk. Daehyung is our school's most handsome guy but he is a really big flirter because of his pretty looks. He will find me every morning and pass me a banana milk. " Drink this. It's raining today and you didn't bring your umbrella again right?" He pulled my wrist and put the milk on my hand. His honestly a very nice guy even though his a flirter. He looked at my soaked hair and sighed. "Wait for me." He ran out of class and came back a minute later. He threw the towel at my hair and smirked. "Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want me to dry your hair for you?" He said seriously. "Nah! Thank you for the milk and towel again." I quickly walked away in case he decided to touch me. "His really weird.....He is such a flirter but treats you really well.Only to you." Jessica said suddenly. "He treats me like a sister. That's it" I shook my head. "Li Rae! Did you eat the chocolate I gave you yesterday?" One of the guy in the another class walked into my class, looking for me. God I already gave the chocolate to my sister! " Er.....I ate it already!" I rub the back of my hair, smiling at him. He blushed and ran out of the class. "Seriousy. Everyone knows you didn't eat it, can't you just tell him straight?" Jessica said,annoyed. " Ah. I just don't want anyone get hurt because of me." "You are seriously too nice, Li Rae ah!" She got annoyed again.

My home room teacher walked in the class, her head is sweaty already. "I'm sorry everyone~ I am late again. Please forgive me. There's a traffic jam because it's raining." She greeted us. Class was boring like normal and I wanted to go for lunch quickly. Class finally ended and I went to the canteen with Jessica. "Hi Li Rae!" I walk to the canteen and every minute, someone will greet me with a smile. "Sports attire again?" My goodfriend from the another class laughed at me. "You have so many friends. It make me such a loser sometimes.It is because I'm not k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter