The Girl On The Bus

The Girl On The Bus

 

A young man standing at the bus stop waiting for his chance. When the bus is stopping, he look at the window looking for someone and suddenly feel relieved to see who's inside the bus and getting in to the bus.

 

"Okay, I can do this." A young man said to himself and standing there infront the buss door after he getting in. 

 

"Excuse me can I sit here?" he asked someone. 

 

"Sure."

 

"My name is Kim Taehyung, yours?" he said. 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to talk to strangers."

 

"But you just speak to me and I just said my name, so technically I'm not a stranger anymore." he said. 

 

"My name is Park...Park Chorong." 

 

"Nice to meet you Park Chorong." Taehyung greet her with a smile. 

 

"Are from Seoul Girl High School?"

 

"Yes, I am."

 

"I'm from Big Hit High School. It's nice to meet you." Taehyung said with a smile.

 

"Yeah, thanks. I feel the same too." She said with a flat tone.

 

Even though she doesn't seem to care about him, every question along the way from every stop bus she answers all of them. Until it's Taehyung stop.

 

"It's nice to meet you. I hope we can meet again" he said and bow before getting out from the bus.

 

"Strange one." Chorong said and smile.

 

 

Every now and then the two of them chatting with each other. Well, mostly Taehyung but never tired about her behaviors being cold to him.

 

One day he ask her a question that he want to ask her everytime he met her. But, he can't bring himself to do it. Maybe today is the day.

 


"Do you like music?" Taehyung said with a good start

 

"Yes." and a good reply too.

 

"Me too, I have group named BTS." Taehyung excitedly said. 

 

"Oh, yeah. I have heard it before." she said.

 

"Do you want to see us practice? Next stop is my practice place." He asked worriedly if she gonna say yes or not.

 

"Sure." she said with cold tone and plugged her earphone until the next stop. 

 

"Ajusshi, we stop here." Taehyung said while he press the button. The two of them get out from the bus. 

 

"Thank you Ajusshi." she smiles. 

 

"Your welcome Agasshi, take care." The driver said before closing the door. 

 

"Ahh, she just smiles. It's so pretty." Taehyung thought. 

 

"Hello? Aren't we going to your practice place?" Chorong waves her hand infront of his face.

 

"Oh, this way." he answered. 

 

Taehyung walked ahead from her and lead the way. Even though it's quiet along way, he kinda like the silentness between them. After walking a little while the two of them finally arrived. 

 

"We're here." Taehyung said, they came in to the building.

 

"Hyung, what took you so long?" someone came out from the practice room. 

 

"Ohh, Jungkook sorry I have to clean up after school" Taehyung said. 

 

"Who's this?" Jungkook asked. 

 

"Annyeonghaseo Park Chorong imnida." she greeted Jungkook.

 

"Annyeonghaseo my name is Jeon Jungkook, and you don't have to be formal with me." he said with a really sweet smile that will melted every girls heart, but not Chorong's. 

 

"Can I asked where the bathroom is?" she asked. 

 

"Turn right and you will see a white door."

 

"Thanks." she said and bowed. 

 

"Hyung she's pretty." Jungkook said. 

 

"I know that, don't made a weird face." Taehyung said.  

 

 

 

Meanwhile
Chorong is going to the bathroom when suddenly she met someone. 

 

"Can I go to the bathroom first. It's emergency." someone said. 

 

"Please." Chorong said. 

 

A couple of minutes later the person came out.

 

"Gomawo, I have to go now. Bye." the guy leaved.

 

 

 


At the practice room
"Hyung, where have you been?" Taehyung asked someone who just came in to the practice room. 

 

"I just used bathroom for a while." 

 

Chorong coming in to the practice room "Ohh, Chorong have you finished use the bathroom?" Taehyung asked. She nodded. 

 

"Ahh, bathroom girl." someone said. Chorong bowed to the person. 

 

"You already met her?" Jungkook asked. 

 

"Yeah."

 

"This is Chorong." Taehyung said.

 

"Annyeonghaseo my name is Park Chorong." Chorong greeted.

 

"My name is Hoseok, thanks for letting me used the bathroom first." Hoseok said. 

 

"This is my members." Taehyung said. 

 

"My name is Namjoon Leader of BTS."

 

"My name is Jin, the oldest."

 

"Yoongi."

 

"My name is Jimin same age with Taehyung."

 

Everyone introduced themself to Chorong.

 

"Chorong here to see us practice." Taehyung said with delighted face.

 

"Of course we can used some help, to see if the audience like our performance." Namjoon said. 

 


"Okay now, let's begin from the top." Yoongi said. Chorong sat at the couch and see BTS practice their performances. 

 

 

 


"What do you think Chorong?" Taehyung approached her after finished the practice. 

 

"You guys look very happy in your performance." Chorong said. 

 

"Thanks." Jungkook said. 

 

"It's getting dark outside I'll walk you home." Taehyung offered. Chorong and Taehyung leave the building, and walked in silence. Right in the corner of the alley there's Chorong's house.

 

"That's my house, thanks for today." Chorong said. 

 

"Ah, yeah..." he replied. When Chorong took her keys she drop something from her pocket and Taehyung see it, but she already going inside the house. 

 

"Chorong, wait" Taehyung took the earphone that Chorong drop from her pocket. 

 

 

 

 

 


The next day
Taehyung standing in front of Chorong's school gate. 

 

"Jeogiyo, what are you doing here?" someone asked Taehyung. 

 

"I'm waiting for a friend, her name is Chorong." Taehyung answered. 

 

"Park Chorong?"

 

"Yes."

 

"She's in the music room, at 2nd floor."

 

"Thanks." Taehyung smiled and going in the school.

 

Taehyung arrived at the 2nd floor and find the music room. He saw a girl play a white piano and she sing really beautifully. 

 

"Excuse me." Taehyung said. The girl who play the piano stop. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Chorong asked with a cold tone. 

 

"Yesterday, you drop this." Taehyung took her earphone from his pocket. 

 

"Thanks." she said and took it from Taehyung's hand. 

 

"You can play piano? What other instruments music you can play?" Taehyung asked with curiosity. 

 

"Guitar, piano, violin, drum."

 

"Daebakk, I can play saxophone and guitar too." Taehyung said with excitement. 

 

"Do you like music that much?" Taehyung asked. 

 

"Yeah. " Chorong smiled. 

 

"She's smiled." Taehyung whispered. 

 

"Can I asked a favor?" Chorong asked. 

 

"Sure, anything." Taehyung said. 

 

"Can you jump from here to the 1st floor?"

 

"Excuse me???" Taehyung asked with a shocked. 

 

"I'm just kidding." Chorong laughed. 

 

"You can laugh?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Of course I can, I'm human too." she said. 

 

"Can you hear a song I that I wrote?" Chorong asked.

 

"Sure."

 

Chorong played the piano and started singing, after finished the room filled with a clap. 

 

"It's good, no its great. You should became a songwriter or maybe a singer." Taehyung said. 

 

"Thanks." Chorong smiled. 

 

"And you should smile more, you look pretty." he said. 

 

"Thanks." she blushed. 

 

"Are you finish soon?" Taehyung asked. 

 

"Actually, I'm done."

 

"Can you help me? I'm looking for a gift. For my little sister birthday."

 

"Sure." Chorong answered. 

 

Chorong and Taehyung looking for a gift together and hang out at Hongdae Street, the two of them become closer that before. 

 

After that Taehyung take Chorong home. 

 

"Thanks for acompany me." Taehyung said. 

 

"Tell your little sister happy birthday." Chorong said before going inside. 

 

"You can say it yourself if you want." Taehyung said. 

 

"Can I?" Chorong asked. 

 

"Sure, I will pick you up at Saturday. If you want to?" Taehyung said. 

 

"Okay, Saturday." Chorong went inside. 

 

"Am I too soon?" Taehyung asked to himself. 

 

 

 

 

 


At Saturday
Taehyung in front of Chorong's house, standing nervously infront of the gate. 

 

"Taehyung?" someone called him. 

 

"Ah, Chorong." he's standing there see Chorong wearing a white shirt with black skirt and her old converse shoes, she looks stunning in her outfit. At least that's what Taehyung thinks.

 

 

 

They took a bus and arrived at Taehyung' s house. 

 

"It'll be noisy here." Taehyung said. 

 

"Gwenchana, I actually have a big family, so I used to it" Chorong smiles. 

 

"Taehyung, where have you been?" someone said after open the door. 

 

"I'm was picking her up." Taehyung said.

 

"Annyeonghaseo, Park Chorong imnida." Chorong bowed. 

 

"Oh, I'm Taehyung's mom, come in. Feel free like your own house." Taehyung's mom said. 

 

"Nice catch." his mom winked at him.

 

"Taetae is here..." the childrens go around him. 

 

"This is Taewong, my younger brother. He's 11."

 

"Annyeonghaseo, Kim Taewong imnida" he said and bowed. 

 

"This is the the birthday girl, her name is Taemi."

 

"Taemi imnida."

 

"Annyeong my name is Chorong."

 

"Chorong!" Jungkook called and waves his hand. 

 

"You guys are here?" Taehyung said. 

 

"Of course, we won't missed Taemi birthday." Jin said. 

 

"Let's play!" Taemi dragged Jin. 

 

Chorong who's cold around people, melted her expression around children. She laughed, and smiled. 

 

"Chorong, do you like kids?" Taehyung asked when they sitting on the swings watching everyone enjoying the party  

 

"Yeah." She answered.

 

"I'm jealous of you." she continued.

 

"Why?"

 

"You have younger siblings, but I don't have one." Chorong said. 

 

"Are the only child?" Taehyung asked. 

 

"No, I'm the youngest in my family, but I have younger cousin though."

 

"You're the youngest?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah."

 

"But, you looked so mature." Taehyung said. 

 

"It's because my older siblings is so lazy. So, I have to take care all of it."

 

"Daebak." Taehyung seem surprised.

 

"Oh, there's ice cream at your cheek." Chorong pointed. 

 

"Here?" Taehyung asked. 

 

"No, here." Chorong took a tissue and clean it up for him. 

 

"Thanks." Taehyung said. 

 

"Your welcome." Chorong smiled. 
When Taehyung see her smile, his heart beat faster than usual.

 

 

 

 

 

It's been 3 months since they know each other, and Taehyung want to know a lot of things about Chorong. He want to see a lot of Chorong's's smile, laughter, confused face and more of her expression.

 

Taehyung arrived at Chorong's school to pick her up. Taehyung goes to dance practice room to see her. Taehyung saw two people dancing ballet. It's Chorong and someone that he doesn't know. After they finished their dance Chorong noticed Taehyung presence. 

 

"Oh, you're here." Chorong seems happy.

 

"Yeah." Taehyung smiles back and looked at the person who standing next to Chorong.

 

 "My name is Kim Jongin, I'm Chorong's dance partner." he said. 

 

"My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." they shakes hand. 

 

"I forgot my earphone at the classroom, wait here." Chorong said to Taehyung. 

 

"Okay" he answered. 

 

"I'm Chorong's boy" Jongin said, and he walk away leaving Taehyung behind. 

 

"Chorong's boy?" Taehyung asked to himself. 

 

Chorong and Taehyung meet the rest of BTS members at the usual place, and he wonder what Jongin mean. 

 

"You can ballet?" Taehyung asked Chorong. 

 

"Yeah, I learned it from Jongin." Chorong said.

 

"Jongin?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Kim Jongin is my childhood friend." Chorong answered.

 

"Ohh." that's all what he said. 

 

"Chorong!" Jungkook called. 

 

"Ohh, Jungkook Oppa" Chorong said. 

 

"You call 'this' Oppa?" Taehyung asked. 

 

"He asks me to call him that." Chorong answered. 

 

"Where's the others?" Chorong asked ignores Taehyung question. 

 

"Inside." Jungkook said. Chorong goes to the practice room, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung behind. 

 

"Don't make that face Hyung." Jungkook said and leaving Taehyung behind. After Chorong sees BTS practice, Taehyung walked Chorong home like usual. 

 

"Thanks again for walking me home." Chorong said. 

 

"Yeah, take care." Taehyung said and waiting for her to goes inside her house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been 1 week since Taehyung and  last Chorong meet and contact each other. Chorong took bus home and suddenly Taehyung get in into the bus and sit next to her. 

 

"Taehyung." Chorong said looked happy. 

 

"Long time no see, Chorong." Taehyung smiled. 

 

"Here." Chorong gave Taehyung her earphone and listening the other one. They stay silent the whole time, but Chorong and Taehyung think that it's the best feeling they ever had. 

 

"I have to go to practice. Do you want to come?" Taehyung asked. 

 

"Sorry, I have to helped my mom." Chorong answered.

 

"Okay, see you then." Taehyung said. After that he saw his stop and get off from the bus and bid goobye to Chorong outside the bus.

 

 

 

 

 


Taehyung arrived at BTS' s practice place. 

 

"Where's Chorong?" Namjoon asked. 

 

"She's not coming." Taehyung answered.  

 

"Are you guys fighting?" Yoongi asked. 

 

"No."

 

"Then, why are you always sighing lately?" Jimin asked. 

 

"Nothing." Taehyung answered.  

 

"You liked her right?" Jin asked. 

 

"I don't know." Taehyung answered. 

 

"Hyung, to release your stress. Let's practice." Jungkook said. 

 

"Okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Next day
At Chorong's school gate, there's someone waiting for her. She's just go out from the building. 

 

"Bathroom girl!" Hoseok waves his hand.

 

"Ohh." Chorong seems surprised. 

 

"Long time no see!"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Can I talked to you a minute?" Hoseok asked. 

 

"Sure." she's answered. 

 

When the two of them standing in front of the gate, Yuri's schoolmates whispered. 

 

"That, B*tch got handsome guys around her. Why they always looking for her. I'm prettier than her." someone said. When Hoseok heard that he said 

 

"Because your face it's all plastic." he said and make the girl go away.

 

"Can we talked somewhere else?" he asked. 

 

"Okay." Chorong They're going to the park that near Chorong's school.

 

"Why I'm not see you around for a week? Do you have a fight with him?" Hoseok asked. 

 

"Nope, it's just that we never bumped into each other." she answered. 

 

"You know, you're the first female friend that guy took to us."

 

"Hmm..." Chorong humming.

 

"One day, he said that he seen someone that really doesn't express herself but always smile to the bus driver. And, one day he brought you to the dance practice." Hoseok said. 

 

"He's always popular around people, but they're fake and Taehyung doesn't like them. Then he met you and always get excited about you, if he see you at the bus." he continued.

 

"As his Hyung, I want you to short things out for him. And as your Oppa, he's not a bad guy." Hoseok said and get up. 

 

"Thanks, you're a good Hyung and good Oppa." Chorong bowed and took off. 

 

Next day
Chorong waited for Taehyung after school in front his school. Everyone from Taehyung's school who's just come out amazed by her beauty, even the girls.

 

"Chorong!" someone greeted her. 

 

"Jungkook." Chorong seems relived. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. 

 

"Ohh, you're here". Hoseok and Namjoon said who just came out from the school building. 

 

"Come on, Jungkook. I'll treat you ice cream." Hoseok said. 

 

"Okay, do you want to come too Chorong?" Jungkook asked. 

 

"Leave her alone." Namjoon dragged Jungkook followed by Hoseok behind before saying goodbyes to Chorong.

 

"What are you doing here?" someone asked with familiar voice. 

 

"I'm going now. See you at the practice." Jimin said before leaving Chorong and Taehyung alone. 

 

"I just wanna talk." Chorong said. 

 

At the bus stop
Chorong and Taehyung waited for the bus. 

 

"You know I doesn't have many friends, and always shy around people I met and because of that I have a nickname. 'Ice Princess'. You're the only one that brave to talked to me. Thanks." Chorong said. 

 

Taehyung smiled because Chorong words. The bus arrived and theytake off to Taehyung practice. 

 

"Can we be friends?" Chorong asked. 

 

"Yes."

 

After what happened Taehyung and Chorong become closed than ever. 

 

 

 

 

 


One day, Taehyung visited Chorong at her school. After that, they walking to the bus stop and suddenly Chorong asked something. 

 

"Taehyung do you know my friend Hyemi?" Chorong asked. 

 

"Who?"

 

"She's the one that tell you where I'm, at the front gate."

 

"When I came to give your earphone back?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Yeah, she's like you. She said that she wants your phone number" Chorong said. 

 

"Are you okay with that?" Taehyung asked. 

 

"Why are asking me?" Chorong confused. 

 

"Because I like you, not her. I don't even know her."Taehyung said, and shocked to hear himself said that. 

 

"What?" Chorong surprised. 

 

"I like you, from the very moment I saw you." Taehyung said. 

 

"But, when I heard about you and Jongin..." he continued. 

 

"Why are you bringing up Jongin?" Chorong asked.

 

"Because he's your boyfriend." Taehyung said. 

 

"Who told you that?" she asked.

 

"Jongin..." he answered confusly.

 

"Do you really believe him?" Chorong asked while laughing. 

 

"Why are you laughed?" Taehyung asked even more confused

 

"He's always like that. He's already have a girlfriend you know." Chorong said holding her laugh. 

 

"So do you liked me?" Taehyung said bluntly.

 

"I guess so." Chorong whispered. 

 

"Huh?" Taehyung asked.

 

Then she whispers him something. 
"I always like you." Chorong whispered. 

 

"So... do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously. Chorong nodded.

 

"Really?" Tehyung seems surprised by her answer. Chorong nodded again.

 

"Why I'm always done something uncool in front of you." he said. 

 

"Huh?" Chorong confused. 

 

"I love you, Park Chorong." Taehyung scream.

 

"You don't have to scream I know that." Chorong said. 

 

"It's the last uncool thing that I want to do." he said.

 

"Ohh, and 1 thing for sure. Don't called anyone Oppa from now on, you just allowed to called me Oppa." he said prudly.

 

"Okay Oppa." Chorong teases him. Taehyung blushed because of her and hide his face.

 

"What wrong Oppa?" Chorong asked innocently.

 

"Nothing." Taehyung said and hold Chorong's hand.
         
                                          THE END