Stop It

Stop It

   ____ and I have been dating over a year, when we went on hiatus and everything started falling apart, she was always there for me, although- we met in the weirdest way, I was walking in the park with my best friend Daehyun and all of sudden she crashed into us, the wheels of her Rollerblade came loose as she fallen right in front our feet, I helped her up and our eyes met, we've been dating ever since. I say it's faith that we met, because of her I was able to go to through the hard times, she brought as closer as a group, and as friends. ___, Daehyun, and I, we became a trio that could never be separated, but lately I feel something is changing that, ___ and Daehyun are becoming closer to each other everyday, she laughs at his jokes, whenever we are by ourselves she's texting him, silly- I know, to be jealous of my best friend. Daehyun was always more of a interesting guy then I was. . . I try my best to ignore it as each day passes- but I don't know how longer my heart can take it.

"Youngjae!" I heard a muffled yell behind me as I was listening to music, I ignored it and went back to relaxing- suddenly i felt a strong pat on my back, "ow!" I hissed and pulled out my earbuds, "WAE- Jagiya. . ." I blushed as I turned my head, our faces only a few inches apart, she smiled, wrapping her arms around me, my cheeks began to burn up as she embraces me, her hugs were always the best, warm and soft.

"I've missed you so much I decided to come see you." She grinned which ceased to a pout, "you're not to busy to spend time with your girlfriend are you?" She said and began to bat her eyelashes. "Well you see I gotta go to the store, then we have to go to a meeting-" I lied as she started crying like a puppy, "Okay okay! we can do anything you want today." I said as I pecked her cheek, bringing back the bright smile she had before. "Can we go to get ice cream!" She asked very loudly, Daehyun heard of course, he snuck into the room and whispered, "Did you say. Ice cream?" He wiggled his eyebrows and laughed, "Can I come?" He asked, I was ready to say no but she had to say- "YES!" She looked back at me waiting for my response. "We can go for ice cream. . ." I mumbled as she clapped excitedly.

As we made it to the ice cream shop, I could say I had fun- at first, Daehyun ordered vanilla with sprinkles, ___ got rainbow swirl, and me just simple strawberry ice cream. Here is when the fun stops, "I'll pay for it don't worry guys." Daehyun said, it was kind of him, but I can pay for myself and my girlfriend.

"No I got it-" 

"It's okay Youngjae." He insisted, paying the cashier and smiled. 

Oh if you only knew how much this wasn't "okay", I huffed and went outside and took a seat, I watched them through the window as they were laughing not even paying attention to the fact that I just left, as if I'm invisible. Poking the spoon into my ice cream frustratedly, "Oh there you are!" ___ said and slowly walked to the table, she never should've got three scoops of ice cream, I chuckled softly as she took a seat, devouring into her ice cream, "This is so good~" she hummed and took another spoonful. "Youngjae do you want to try?" Her cheeks were so full, cute as a chipmunk, I couldn't resist that face, "Aah~" I opened my mouth waiting for the spoon to fly in.

"Me too, Me too, I wanna try!" Daehyun rushed in and opened his mouth, is he serious, that's like a indirect kiss he can't eat from my girlfriend's spoon. He did it anyways- "Yum!" He his lips and rubbed his stomach, "Delicious." He placed a finger on his lips and blew a kiss, making my stomach drop. I scooted out from my seat and stoop up, "___ I need to talk to you."

Her face turned pale as I spoke, did I frighten her? I played with the ends of my sleeves nervously, "N-now." I said keeping the serious tone in my voice, pulling her hand to get her up and follow me.

Walking far away from Daehyun, finally having time for ourselves, "Youngjae. . . what's going in why are you acting like this."

"Why am I? You're the problem!"

"What did I do?!"

"You can't even see that I'm bothered by this!" I raised my voice, causing people to stare, I continued to what I had to say, "You're always with Daehyun, you laugh at his jokes, text him when we're watching movies together, feeding him- you're my girlfriend ___. . ." I looked down at my feet, a heavy feeling in my chest, I am insecure and jealous, how pathetic.

She tilted my chin up and kissed my lips, I gulped as my heart started to race, the sad feeling in my stomach was now butterflies, she pulled away and smirked. "Daehyun doesn't get to have kisses now does he?"

She intertwined our fingers together and held my hand, "I'm sorry for making you jealous, Daehyun and I are just close friends that's all, but you'll always be the one I want, I love you Youngjae." 

I whimpered, trying to say a reply back, "I-I love you too." I gasped, my cheeks began to flush once again today because of her, she's so beautiful I can hardly stand it, "You're so cute when you're nervous~" she bit her lip and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"A-Aish jagi stop it, you'll always make me so flustered."

"Well at home you're not so shy now are you?"

. . .

"Babe we're in public. . ." I said with a low tone, "then we'll have wait till we get home~" she said, "After you apologize to Daehyun.", she softly hits me on the arm, I whined, "Oh alright." I sighed as we walked back to the ice cream shop, Daehyun still sitting there clueless about what happened.

"Oh there you guys are! I thought you guys ditched me. . ." he rubbed the back of his neck, "Daehyun I want to say I'm sorry." I mumbled, to embarrassed to say my reasons why. "Mwo? Sorry about what? Did you wear my underwear again cuz if you did I'm totally okay with it I'll just buy some new ones." He smiled, "No not that-" he stood up and put his arms around both of our shoulders, "So happy couple what are we to do next? Go to the movies? Shopping? Oh my god let's go shopping we can buy matching t-shirts and bracelets-"

"Daehyun, Youngjae and I are gonna go home, but we can hang out tomorrow." ___ said and pulled his arm off, he pouted and hugged her, "You guys are so cruel to me."

"I'll bring cheesecake~"

"DEAL, BYE GUYS MAKE BEAUTIFUL GRANDCHILDREN FOR ME~!" He said and ran away, "G-grandchildren . . ." I felt the palm of my hands get sweaty at the idea of having children, my whole life flashed before me, I flinched as I felt her lips graze against my ear, "What do you say Youngjae, should we have babies?" She giggled and kissed my cheek.

I inhaled sharply and held her hand tighter. . ."O-okay. . ." I gulped trying to keep a straight face, "just kidding~. . . Daddy." She said in a silky voice as her breath brushed against my neck.

"HAJIMA!" I covered my face with my hand to hide my face that was probably bright red, "let's go home baby~" she swung our hands as we walked back to apartment.

Maybe, being a dad someday won't be so bad, especially if they have Daehyun as their uncle, and ___ as their mother. . . That sounds like a great life to me, one day.