Talent

More Than Friends

[Tiffany's POV]

After lunch the girls invited me and Jessica to hang out with them. Hmm I haven't seen Tia after class. I wonder where she is. 

The girls were talking about the showcase. That means Jessica and I have to write the two songs and prepare a performance for the show. This is gonna be a lot of work.

"Hey Tiffany so what were the lyrics you were talking about for the song?" Jessica asked. "Oh I have them in the bag here hold on." I reached into my bag and got out the piece of paper I was writing on in class. "Here are some parts I got while in class. This is for the dance song."  

(A/N: Since Tiffany actually wrote the English Rap in "The Boys" in the story she wrote the Korean Rap instead.)

Girls bring the boys out
I wanna dance right now
Naega ikkeureo julke come out
Sesang namjadeuriyeo nan
Number 1 jihyereul juneun
Athena check this out

Jeulkyeobwahra, dojeonye seolleim
Imi modu kajin sesangye namja
Geudaero chuk ganeun geoya keep up
Girls' Generation, we don't stop
B-Bring the boys out

(SNSD - The Boys)

"This is awesome! This will show those boys whose the best!" Jessica said happily. "Now all we need is our ballad song." Jessica tapped her chin in thought.

"Are you two writing a song?" Seohyun piped. "Yeah it's for our creative writing class. We're supposed to write a dance and ballad song with other two people." I explained. "Then why are only you two writing it where's two?" Hyoyeon curiously asked. "We got paired up with a jerk and his friend. We separated into two and whoever's songs' gets picked by the music class will be used as the groups project." "Who'd you guys get paired up with?" Taeyeon asked. "AJ and Kevin." I sighed. "I'm guessing AJ's the jerk?" Yoona said. "You got that right." said Jessica. 

"So far we only need our ballad song to do." I said with satisfaction. "Maybe I can help you there! I've been writing some stuff maybe you guys can help me with it and you guys can use it." exclaimed Yuri. "I've been writing this song for about a while now but I just can't get it right." "That'd be awesome! We'd love to help you finish the song." I squealed in excitement. 

"Can we see what you have so far?" Jessica asked. "Yeah sure." Yuri took out her composition notebook and opened it up to the page where hse had written the song." Jessica read it and sang a part of it.

Nareur deo saranghage mandeulji mothan
Nae jalmosijyo
Naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin
Nae jalmosijyo
Nae maeummankeum narreur deo
Saranghage haji mot haesseotdeon geoyeotjyo
Nae jalmosijyo

(SNSD - Mistake)
(A/N: This song was really written by Yuri!)

"Wah this song is really good!" "Song? Your singing was awesome!" Sunny squealed. "Oh deh kamsahabnida." "No but really this is neomu neomu yeppeu!" 

"Hey can you guys perform our songs with us at the showcase?" I saw all of them giving each other glances. I just know if they perform with us it will be amazing! 


Hello Readers!!!
I am so sorry I've been  on a slight hiatus. I just haven't been up to write. :P
So here a short chapter just for you!
I'm also gonna start a new fanfic due to me for having fantasies about Infinite & SNSD together and plus a few other cameos of other stars so please anticipate. So far I have all the characters/parings done now to add detail! Wish me luck!

P.S. If you guys haven't heard MBLAQ's new album 100% Ver. ,Wonder Girls' The DJ is Mine & Teen Top's Going Crazy I suggest you go listen to it right away! These songs are so awesome!!

Lots of Love

-KISSME-INSPIRIT-SONE