I'm In Love With My Songsaengnim

I'm In Love With My Songsaengnim

 

         

 

 

           The weekend came. I went off our house and inhaled the cool breeze of the wind. I planned to have some early exercise this weekend since I was not able to do that during school days. I decided to jog around our subdivision wearing my black tank top and my sequin sweatpants. I brought my towel and hang it around my nape as I go jogging. I paused for a while to buy my favourite ice cream duo flavours, none other than cookies and cream or if not I’d go with just the vanilla flavour.  

         I sat on the nearby bench as I eat my ice cream. While eating, I saw Cho Songsaengnim running around the park just in front of the ice cream stall. I do think he didn’t notice me yet. He’s heavily panting. Goodness, he’s so different when he is in the school. He’s wearing a ‘Protect the skin you’re in’ t-shirt and a Nike running shorts. He dashed off to the ice cream stall and I can’t believe he chose the cookies and cream flavour, too. He really didn’t notice me yet and he’s heading over to the bench I am sitting on. I pretended to look away and there he sat beside me.

         The way he his ice cream is just too hilarious. I swear I wanted to laugh so badly but because I respect this Songsaengnim, I tried to control my laughter. The ice cream melted easily and it dripped down on his finger. ‘Shisus, please don’t let him the ice cream on his finger because if yes, I know I’m gonna fall down laughing.’

          Hearing that sound, I laughed by mistake. I bit my lip and tried to stop but I swear it was really funny. He’s totally different from that of Cho Kyuhyun Songsaengnim inside the campus and outside. I tried to glance at him and when I did, I saw him looking at me like why-the-hell-are-you-laughing-there. I tried to be serious.

“Anyeong Songsaengnim!” I greeted awkwardly and he was like ‘YOU AGAIN?’ He stopped eating his ice cream and it dripped down his fingers again. “Songsaengnim why don’t you it again?----“  I said by mistake and he looked embarrassed.  “I mean why don’t you wipe it?” I faked a smile. ‘Jeez. Why did I say that?’

The atmosphere was awkward. Why must this happen?

“Songsaengnim, do you always jog around during weekend?” I started a conversation.

“I do it every day.”

“Jinja?”

No response. ‘Is he really this quiet or maybe because he was just embarrassed?’

“Do you live here in this subdivision Songsaengnim?”

“I just moved in here last week. How about you?”

“I lived here ever since I was born.” I chuckled.  “Where were you before?  I mean what school did you come from?”

“Before Seoul Global High School, I was in KyungHee High School.”

“Which school do you prefer?” I asked.

“KyungHee of course! I studied there!” he simply answered. 

“Seoul Global High School won awards during the district conference.” I proudly said. “KyungHee did not!”

He gave me a death glare which is enough to silence me.

“Songsaengnim, I have to go!” I stood up. “It’s nice to see you here.” I jogged back to my house.

 

         School days are here again. I was walking along the pathway reading some lessons in Geometry. I love advance reading. It helps me a lot. I approached Kim Shin Young Songsaengnim who is just in front me.

“Good morning Songsaengnim!” I greeted and smiled at her.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at me from head to toe.

“Is there something wrong Kim Songsaengnim?”

“Nothing, I just don’t like you!” she glared.

“Why? What’s wrong with me?” I pouted. “Why do you hate me this much?”

        She ignored me and headed to the faculty room. I tilted my head and went upstairs to our classroom. I checked my watch and...... “Damn it! I’m late!” I rushed to my room and I slowly opened the door.  ‘Shisus don’t let him notice I’m late again.’ I crawled down the floor until I reached my arm chair. I let out a deep sigh.

“And why are you late again?” a voice asked just beside me. I swear I almost freaked out when I found out who he is.

“Songsaengnim?”

“I hate students who come to school late!”

“Please forgive me this time. I promise I’ll come to school before the period starts next time.” I begged. “I just waited for you this morning at the park if ever you did warm ups again!” I whispered which I guess he heard. 

“You waited for me? Why would you do that?”

“EH?”

“Never mind!” he stood up and walked away.

‘Darn! Why did I tell him that?’

 

Dismissal time.  Ji Young and I had some snacks before going home.

“What do you think of our new Songsaengnim?” she asked me.

“I wished for him of course I really like it!”

“He asked me your name a while ago while you were still not in school.”

“JINJA?” my eyes widened.

“Damn it! He didn’t even bother to ask my name.” She smirked.

“He really asked my name?” A smile was formed on my face.

Ji Young nodded.  “You are lucky enough. I think he just knows your name among us all.”

“Aigoo, of course he’ll know yours too. Maybe he just asked you my name because of me being late AGAIN in class.”

“Chemistry Songsaengnim really hate you, huh?” she asked me.

“Yeah~ She really hates me but I don’t know why.”

 “Maybe because the senior student she really likes courts you...” She chuckled.

“I think so! Haha!” I laughed and shook my head.  

“What’s his name again?”

“Lee Donghae!”

“That guy is hot!”

“I know but he’s kinda egoist.”   

“So, what’s your ideal man then?”

“Uhm... A brainy and mysterious man will do.” I blushed.

“Someone nerdy?” she asked.

“Can be!” I chuckled. “Nerdy but full of charisma!” I’m really blushing I swear.

“Tell me honestly!” she stood up. “Is it Cho Songsaengnim?” she smiled ear to ear.

“Molla!” I gave her a mehrong. “Palli, let’s go home! It’s getting late.” I started to walk.

“Yah!” she screamed. “Tell me who he is first. Is he possibly Cho Songsaengnim?”

“By any chance, are you talking about me?” a deep voice asked out of nowhere.

My eyes widened and I froze on that place. Dang! What do I do? Darn this Ji Young, she’s really a troublemaker. 

 

 

 

 

 

Is he really this bad egoist or he's gonna fall in love right away to YoonHee?