Our First Conflict - One Shot

Our First Conflict

“Mirai chan..will you go out with me? I have been liking you since we started filming the Tantei Gakuen. Do you remember the scene that I got stabbed then the next day you feed me? That actually giving real butterfly in my stomach. I have being confused to myself that whether I eat something bad or expired.. but after some times it doesn’t goes away.. And it had been a couple of years now. Don’t you think this is weird?”

"Hahahha.. what was that?" Mirai laughed.

Mirai couldn't believe herself. Is this is truly happening. Her heart is like to jump out in any minute now. She already feel warmth through her cheek.

“Ne Ryosuke...is that really true? You are asking me out? Kore wa yume janai no?” She is pinching herself. Ittai!

“What are doing? Try to hurt yourself? Try to hurt this cute cheek..but my cheek is there for to be pinched.. My cheek is a lot chubbier and with this soft hand of your can always pinch me.” Ryosuke holding Mirai's right hand to his left cheek.

Mirai blushed. This kind of action certainly is new to Mirai. Even to Ryosuke. Ryosuke himself surprised of what he just did. “Ah..gomen Mirai-chan. That's...-” Ryosuke himself can’t explain what was happening just now.

“Okay! ”Mirai suddenly said, her smile never fade off.

Ryosuke who is also blushed from his recent action suddenly noticed of Mirai's word.

“Sore wa hontou ka? Yatta I did it!” He suddenly hugged Mirai and lifted her in the air and spinning around. He said again.. “Yatta.. I did it..Arigatou Mirai..- can I call you that? And can you call me Ryo? It always been my dream for my lover to call me Ryo.” He blushed some more.

“Ii yo!” Mirai said. Ryo.. kore kara mou yoroshiku onegai shimasu.”

They both suddenly bowed and bumped their heads together. They both laughed of their silliness.

Mirai then asked, " But earlier are current pick up line I guess?"

"Urusai!" They laughed again.

 

 

*At Ryo’s Apartment*

Mirai is now in front of Ryosuke apartment. This is his apartment where as the nearest to Johnny’s Jimosho. He will come back here after practice to rest but at night he will go back home.

Today, Ryosuke has invited Mirai to his apartment for their second date. The first date was in the theme park, but it was so hard to fully enjoy it because their both need to disguise themselves. So Ryosuke offers to cook for Mirai on his day off.

“Ah..kincho suru...” Mirai keep writing the kanji character ‘Hito’ on her palm and swallowed. People said that it does help to calm you down. But Mirai done it about 10th times already and she still felt the same.

“Ding..Dong..” Suddenly Ryosuke opened the door. “You already here Mirai. Please come in .. Have a seat. The lunch is all ready. Wait a minute I will make you a drink.”

The room smell so nice. As expected, even the freshener is smelled like strawberry. Ryosuke is really cute. Also handsome and a really good cook.

"Hmm... this room look really nice.." Mirai blurted out suddenly. The situation is too silent.

"Sou desu ka? Arigatou.."

" You usually cook for yourself right. That’s why you are a good cook."

"Iie.. but still my cook is can't beat mum...But when I have some time I always cook fancy meals for example today? Yuto and Chii also usually come here to eat dinner."

"Is there anything that I can help?" Mirai feel it is not right for her girl to not do anything with the cooking.

"No..it's okay Mirai. Everything is ready. Just need to set up the table. Please make yourself comfortable at the dining table. I just want to make today special for you..-"

"Demo.."

"It's okay Mirai..suwatte."

Ryosuke back to the kitchen. Mirai was thinking should she organized his book at the shelf. But it was already organized. Or to fold laundry? No that is too much also for girl who is first time there. Mirai can stop her nervousness still. To her, Ryosuke look very calm like he always have a girl in the room.

The setup on the table is done. Both of them eat happily. Mirai can’t stop being grateful for her to have Ryosuke as her boyfriend. Not to mention, he was also cooking for her. Shiawase dea!

After lunch, they both sat down at the living room.
 

“Ahh..just a great lunch. Together with my sweet Mirai” Ryosuke said.

“ It was really tasty Ryo!

“Do you want to eat dessert now Mirai?”

“How about you Ryo..-”

Ryosuke is lying on the floor. Ryosuke just stare at Mirai suddenly pull her towards him and made her lies next to him. He made his hand as Mirai’s pillow.

“Mirai..”

“Ye..Yes?” Mirai stuttered because of Ryosuke sudden action. But she still trying to keep calm so that Ryosuke do not realize it.

“ Kocchi mite..” Mirai who was totally avoiding his eyes make he said that.

Ryosuke move up a bit from his position to face Mirai. Mirai who islikely  now know what gonna happen next, close her eye waiting for the kiss.

A soft and tender lip landed on her lip.

Ryosuke broke the kiss and get up to the kitchen. “I will now prepare the dessert okay?” Ryosuke just leaving Mirai there dumbfounded. But Mirai feel very happy that she fell her smiling is to the ear, and answered Ryosuke, “Urm..tanomu yo!” That was their first kiss.

Before Mirai could get up, she saw a pink scrunchie under the sofa. This is something that not belong to a single man’s house right. Is there a girl that came and stayed in Ryosuke’s apartment before her?

 

“The dessert is almost ready. Chotto matte ne?” Ryosuke came from the kitchen.

Ryosuke felt that Mirai's expression suddenly changd and asked “ Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing..-”

“ You are acting weird Mirai. What are you hiding there in you hand?. Mirai..?”

“ I am going home..I’m sorry I do not help you cleaning. I suddenly remember I have an appointment.” Mirai said.

“Chotto matte..Mirai..what is going on. I do not hear anything about that appointment?” Ryosuke now is holding Mirai’s hand asking for explaination.

Ryosuke pulling her hand. “Chotto matte kudasai Mirai”

“What are you doing?” Mirai shaked off Ryosuke hand and her shouting did made Ryosuke surprised.

Mirai ran out the house and left Ryosuke standing there alone.

“ I am really a burden. Ryosuke, gomen ne!” Mirai cried as she suddenly stopped running, whre was only a few block not far from Ryosuke apartment. For these kind of reason, she was making it big. Not to mentioned, she totally brought the scrunchie home.

Mirai decided to mail Ryosuke to apologize.

            [ I am really sorry of what happened earlier after you make so much effort to invite me for lunch today. I am very sorry for ruining everything you made for me.]

 

 

*After 2 days*

Mirai walked back from her jimosho after the filming her new movie. But today, she kept making NGs. This was the first time for her to make 20 NGs only for one scene. Even all the staffs were thinking Mirai was sick, because Mirai was really popular for making no NGs eventhough the script was very long. They then asked her to go back early to rest.

As she walked along a game center, she saw a couple and a few flashback coming to her. How was Ryosuke asking her out, spinning her around, holding her hand at the theme park....

She remembered her assistant who was the only one knowed their relationship asked “Do you still have feelings for him?”

Now she knowed that she really wanted to see Ryosuke so much right now. Before she realized she already calling Ryosuke and Ryosuke already picked up the phone.

“Moshi..moshi” Ryosuke started the conversation.

“Mirai desu..Ano..Ryo..can you come to the park near your apartment right now? I have something important to say.”

Mirai suddenly hung up before Ryosuke managed to answer the question.

 

 

 

Ryosuke ran to the park and found Mirai there sitting on the park bench. She was holding small box in her hand.

Mirai realized Ryosuke had arrived.
 

“I am sorry to call you all of sudden apart from you busy schedule.”

“ It's okay. It's my break time. What is the important thing that you want to say?” Ryosuke asked.

“Are dating someone else apart from me?”

“Eh..??”

“Please take this back” Mirai handed the small box to Ryosuke . Ryosuke opened the box and found a scrunchie in it.

“ Kore wa nani?”

“ It is something that girl use to tie ther hair” Mirai answered. “ I found under you sofa on the day I came to your apartment for lunch. I took that home. Please forgive me.”

Ryosuke smiled. “ That is why Mirai is Mirai. If other girl found this they for sure will be mad at that instant. But you made it is look like your fault already. I am sorry for such thing to be in my position. I also want to apologize. When I invite you to my apartment, such thing should not be there. It is actually my oneechan’s. Hontou ni sumimasen dea” Ryosuke bowed.

“Gomenasai..I have misunderstood” Mirai apologized again.

“Mirai, please give me you hand.”

Mirai give her hand and feel something that Ryosuke put in it. When she opened her palm, it was a key to Ryosuke’s apartment.

“ I have nothing to hide from you. So from now on, you can come as many time as you like.”

Mirai felt tears running down her cheek. Ryosuke pulled her closer and hugged her. He then whispered “Gomenasai Mirai, I really love you” Then he closed their gap by kissing her.

After broke the kiss, Ryosuke said, “ I bet you think that we would break up for something like this ? Baka na Mirai !”

Ryosuke rustled Mirai’s hair and hug her again. " I love you to Ryosuke !"

 

~The End~

 

 

 

 

 

How's the story ? Is it good or not ? Thanks for reading.