Chapter Two

Beautiful Memories

"Kang Yewon, you're fired!"

Right after the moment she was fired from her only sources of income, she walked around the cities and try to find any job vacancy. If before this she wanted to work in an office, now, it doesn't matter anymore. Whether it was in a restaurant, cafe, at the roadside.. it's okay. As long as she can support herself.

Two days after that, she finally got a job as a barista in a cafe. She knows the basic of making the drinks as she experienced it before. Her old friend used to work at a cafe and she somehow learnt it. Baekhyun was also there and she had always making fun of him for failing doing it over and over again.

She smiled as the thought of baekhyun came up. "How are you doing, baekhyun?" She mumbled as she stared at the clear sky before entering the cafe.

**

"Do you want me to send you home, yewon?" Minseok, her new colleague, asked. "It's late already and it's dangerous walking alone at night."

Haeyoon, also yewon's new colleague who has been working in the cafe for the longest, scoffed from behind yewon and showed up beside her. "You never even once ask that to me." She said in a sulky voice.

"Because I don't want to get beat up by your dongmin oppa."

"Scaredy cat."

Yewon shook her head at the two as she was smiling. It was her first day working there yet it felt they had known each other for a long time. They were friendly and kind. Not to mention how sweet haeyoon's bickering with minseok. It somehow.. reminded her to baekhyun. She and baekhyun had always bickering over a small things back then. She honestly missed him so much.

She let out a quiet sighed and then smiled. "Thank you for your concern but I can go home by myself." I said as I grabbed my bag and coat that I put on the couch minutes ago. "See you tomorrow then. Good night, haeyoon unnie and minseok-ssi."

"Call me oppa."

"Shut up, minseok."

"What? I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to yewon."

A soft chuckled was heard from yewon. "I think you two should get married. You two looks cute together."

"What? No!" Haeyoon denied. Her face was already redden. As for minseok, he was only grinning to yewon and gave her the we-are-cute-right? and a thank you looks to her.

So he really like haeyoon. She smiled to herself. Did she looked like haeyoon when baekhyun's friends teased about her liking baekhyun back then? Did baekhyun really liked her but never admit it, like minseok? She was wondering about what baekhyun feel about her.

Haeyoon went to the changing room to get her things — she was probably embarrased and wanted to run away from this atmosphere. This was so familiar to yewon. She had experienced this kind of astmosphere before. She knew what haeyoon felt and what was she thinking. She grabbed this chance to talk with minseok.

"Minseok-ssi," She called him as she walked closer to him. "How long have you been liking haeyoon unnie?"

He tapped his index finger on his chin. "Not sure," He replied. "But I realized that I like her in awhile now." He said, grinning.

"Then why you didn't confess to her yet?"

The sounds of a car horn made yewon startled. Her heart almost jumped out. She looked outside and spotted a black car was parked right in front of the cafe.

"Here is one of the reasons I'm not confessing yet." He mumbled. "Yah, yoon witch! Your oppa is already here!"

Haeyoon walked out from the changing room and gave minseok a sharp glared but she said nothing to him. "Good night. Take care on your way home." She said as she squeezed my shoulder lightly and walked out from the cafe. She didn't even greet minseok a good night. He looked like he used to it.

"I will say that she was saying good night to you." She shrugged and was about to push the door open when she heard minseok spoke.

"And it is not time yet." He suddenly said which made her turned to him. "I have to make sure about her feelings first and only then, I will find a right time to confess."

She smiled at minseok's statement. "Good luck then."

 

 

 


 

Hello! How do you think about this story so far? Is it good? No? Please leave a comment below on what you are thinking about this story!

Oh and I can't believe tomorrow is school //crying/

By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you guys all the best and only good things will comes to you. If you're having a hard time and need someone to talk to, I'm always here. I may not be a good advicer but I'm a good listener.

Okay sorry for talking so long lol see you in the next chapter!

Please subscribe and leave your comment below. Thank you!