1/1

Reasons

Luhan has a very delicate and cute figure, every girl and boys were wanting to date him, yet he only had his eyes on a certain guy who was called ‘cassanova’ or ‘playboy’, and already had a girlfriend that time. The first thing he had done is saying hi to the guy, before they go to the next step, and finally they decided to date each other without anyone knowing about their relationship.

They live very happy since Kris, Luhan’s secret boyfriend decided to made their relationship go public and left the dark secrets behind. Although Kris’ exes were still chasing him and some time they gave Luhan some terror messages without Kris knowing. They were happy and they were feeling like the world is theirs.

Luhan was always there and supported Kris when Kris had his thesis undone, Luhan kept hearing Kris complains about his depression and his stressful days, Luhan knew Kris wasn’t alright, hence, Luhan left his problems away and stay by Kris’ side. Once Kris has done with his problems, Luhan was still by his side, supporting Kris when he wanted to get a job.

One day, when Kris finally got a job, and very busy until they only had a little time to talk, Luhan got an heavy depression, he suddenly thought that in Kris’ workplace, he could find someone who was better and more caring than Luhan, because sometimes Kris told that Luhan is childish and dramatic.

Luhan’s depression got worse, because his parents kept demanding him to be like this and that until Luhan almost felt like he had more than one personality, he felt like he changed. He didn’t realize that what he has experienced has influenced to his relationship with Kris.

One night, a night before their 18th months-sarry, Kris burst out because of Luhan’s changing behavior, Luhan couldn’t say a word, he only mumbled, ‘I’m sorry, I know I’m wrong.’ to Kris. Kris were complaining about Luhan had stopped loving Kris. Kris said he didn’t feel love chemistry from Luhan anymore.

Luhan really wanted to Kris to know that Luhan wasn’t alright himself, but he didn’t wanna be a burden to Kris, because Luhan couldn’t be a good boyfriend to Kris. Because, Luhan, who once a very noisy and clingy has changed into an introvert guy who always kept his problems to himself, until he got a depression and got to rest in his own room for days.

Luhan decided to go away from Kris, because Luhan thought Kris was already has someone behind his back who could support him better than Luhan.